What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Help! WHIR (1 Viewer)

Mkha2240

Footballguy
1 pt PPR - 1 QB/2 RB/3 WR/1 Flex

I am currently slacking in RB depth and with Freeman questionable about a knee issue, I need to add depth and security. I was offered this trade

Send out Davante Adams | Receive Jay Ajayi & Chris Thomspon

My WR: Adams, D Thomas, Cooks, Ginn Jr, Fuller, Garcon, Dorsett (didn't realize till today I'm heavy on WR in general)

My RB: Gurley, Freeman, Crowell (yeah, definitely in need of RBs)

His WR: OBJ, Hill, Golladay, Allison, Gordon

His RB: Gordon, Mixon, Conner, Ajayi, Carson, Thompson

What do you guys think? WHIR

I was thinking that too - What about Allison/Thomspon or Ajayi/Thomspon? Better worth or stick with the two RBs?

I would for sure stick with the Ajayi as the main part of trading Adams. If you could get Ajayi and Gordon would be ideal for adams and maybe Garcon or Dorsett

I would for sure stick with the Ajayi as the main part of trading Adams. If you could get Ajayi and Gordon would be ideal for adams and maybe Garcon or Dorsett
Thanks for your help, appreciate it. Going for the trade but seeing if I can unload a player I'm planning on dropping for Allison/Gordon

Users who are viewing this thread