What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Hunt + WR for Fournette + ? (full PPR). WHIR! (1 Viewer)

sirsydney

Footballguy
I'm 5-4 and on the bubble, and the Fournette owner is 8-1. With Hunt on a bye, I talked to the Fournette  owner who is WR needy and he might consider trading me Fournette.

I know there's optimism about what might be coming out of the bye in KC with a healthier OL and a coaching staff who got their heads screwed on straight about how to use Hunt.

My RBs: Hunt, Howard, Hyde, Drake, Woodhead

My WRs: Julio, Landry, D. Thomas, Shephard, Smith-Schuster

His RBs: Bell, Fournette, McKinnon, Veereen

His WRs: Hilton, Adams, (Ertz in the W/T flex) Sanu, Decker, Snead, Wallace

So, how much of an upgrade is it from Hunt to Fournette (besides this week, obvisoulsy) and which WR to pair with Hunt?  Do I ask for a WR back (like Adams? *ick*)

Or, should I just stand pat? Leave a link, and I'll reply. TIA

I don’t see a huge gap between Hunt & Fournette. I agree that there’s optimism with Hunt after the bye. People talk about how he’s struggled lately but the last 2 defenses are the only ones who’ve kept him under 100 total yds. 

I’d start with Hunt/Shepard. Thomas could be a counter offer guy because I don’t like Osweiler. But don’t give up too much for a RB who may be a hair better than Hunt ROS.

Good luck, and please see mine if you have a minute: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/762494-trade-for-forte-whir/

In all actuality if you want to pick up a RB improvement from this guy I would look to McKinnon.  He will be much cheaper and will be a very solid Flex play in a full point PPR.  I would see what he wants for McKinnon first before giving up Hunt plus for Fournette. 

I agree with Gally... start off by seeing if you can get McKinnon for a cheaper price first. If that doesn't work, then move on to the Hunt/Fournette discussion. Just be aware that if your trade partner is smart, he's going to make you pay a premium for taking on Hunt's bye week right after he survived 3 weeks without Fournette. Please check out mine if you have a chance:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/762501-trade-zeke-for-chris-thompson-trade-deadline-tomorrow/
I think the bolded part is why he's asking you to throw in a WR.  No owner would want to give up Fournette this week for a bye player. 

But, I think Hunt for Fournette is fair straight up.  They're equal to me, so I wold rather just eat Hunt's bye, and make the trade next week (assuming your trade deadline isn't this week).  I wouldn't add a WR to the deal unless it was Shepard, anything else and you're overpaying

Users who are viewing this thread