What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade: I Get M. Evans, I Give James Robinson. Do it? (1 Viewer)

Trade: I Get M. Evans, I Give James Robinson. Do it?

• Yes do it Get Evans

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No stand pat with James Robinson

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

kyoun1e

Footballguy
PPR League where we have 2 flex positions.

Was offered Mike Evans for James Robinson. Here's my current roster:

* QB: D. Brees, J. Herbert

* RB: D. Henry, J. Conner, R. Mostert, J. Robinson (L. Bell, D. Freeman) -- note I can start these 4 RBs with two flex spots.

* WR: T. McLaurin, W. Fuller, M. Brown, MVS

* TE: G. Kittle, J. Smith

* Defense: LAR

Robinson has been victimized by poor game scripts lately. Could continue. That said he got some receptions and bailed out owners with a receiving TD. Next couple weeks: @LAC, and then bye week.

Evans put up a clunker today of 1-10-0 and seems gimpy. Not sure what's up with him. This sure would be a buy low moment.

One thing: Mostert got hurt tonight so my RB Depth isn't as great as it was a day ago.

Get Evans? Or stick with James Robinson?

Thanks

PPR League where we have 2 flex positions.

Was offered Mike Evans for James Robinson. Here's my current roster:

* QB: D. Brees, J. Herbert

* RB: D. Henry, J. Conner, R. Mostert, J. Robinson (L. Bell, D. Freeman) -- note I can start these 4 RBs with two flex spots.

* WR: T. McLaurin, W. Fuller, M. Brown, MVS

* TE: G. Kittle, J. Smith

* Defense: LAR

Robinson has been victimized by poor game scripts lately. Could continue. That said he got some receptions and bailed out owners with a receiving TD. Next couple weeks: @LAC, and then bye week.

Evans put up a clunker today of 1-10-0 and seems gimpy. Not sure what's up with him. This sure would be a buy low moment.

One thing: Mostert got hurt tonight so my RB Depth isn't as great as it was a day ago.

Get Evans? Or stick with James Robinson?

Thanks
I just traded for Evans as well and certainly was pissed at the 1 for 10 today 🙂

that said...I think you still hold onto Robinson.

Mind looking at my trade post...involves Hopkins. 

rbrockway said:
I just traded for Evans as well and certainly was pissed at the 1 for 10 today 🙂

that said...I think you still hold onto Robinson.

Mind looking at my trade post...involves Hopkins. 
What did you trade to get Evans?

No new info on Mostert injury. Kinda loathe to get rid of Robinson if I'm losing 2 RBs at once.

That said, this has to be the biggest buy low opportunity for Evans ever. So many people griping about him today and all kinds of data out on how he's basically done diddly with Godwin active.

Users who are viewing this thread