What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

trade M. williams for Bell? (1 Viewer)

jruffino4

Footballguy
Someone in my league offered me Bell for Mike Williams. We are in a keeper league with 2 keepers each year and since I drafted williams for only $2 he can be kept for a low contract price moving forward, making him very valuable in our league.  my team is stacked already in a 12 team ppr but bell if he did anything this year could lock up a championship- my roster is big ben/watson, saquon, DJ, chris thompson, michael thomas, keenan, rudolph- where we start 1 qb 1 rb 1wr 1 te and 3 rb/wr/te

the other option is i hold onto him as a keenan handcuff and maybe keeper next year..  

What is Bell's cost to keep?  Would Williams really be a keeper over the guys you currently have?  I would rather have Saquon, Thomas, Keenan, DJ, and Bell over Williams for keeper status unless there is some huge reason not to.  Usually with keeper leagues with that few keepers I go with the best players rather than the best deals.  You aren't taking a lot of your roster with you so getting the best player is usually the best idea.

Users who are viewing this thread