What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Mahomes, Hyde, Miller, DJax for Brees, Drake, Jeffery? (1 Viewer)

Spectrum

Footballguy
My Mahomes, Hyde, Miller or Lindsay and D. Jackson for:
His Brees, Drake, Jeffery?

I'd start AP as my RB2 and hope Drake or Chubb pans out end of year. He's getting killed at RB b/c of Drake and Freeman. Drake has to improve right?
Reasons for trade: 1) I want to upgrade my WR#2 since I'm playing Fuller and 2) I need to free a roster spot to get a kicker this week so if I can't then I have to drop D. Jackson.

ESPN 12-team / 1pt PPR
1st place, 4-0.
Start: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WE/TE, 1 K, 1 Def, 5 bench.

My team:
QB - Mahomes
RB - M. Gordon, L. Miller, C. Hyde, A. Peterson, P. Lindsay, N. Chubb
WR - D. Hopkins, W. Fuller, Josh Gordon, D. Jackson, Keke Coutee
TE - J. Graham
Def - Jax

His roster: Brees. RB - Drake, J. Allen, Freeman, A. Morris.  WR - Julio, A. Robinson, R. Woods, A. Jeffery, Lockett, Callaway. TE - Cook.

Run, don't walk away from that trade.

I could see Mahomes, Chubb and Miller for Brees, Julio and Callaway. Drake is garbage and Jeffrey will be in the wr2/wr3 range all year so why would you want them?

Run, don't walk away from that trade.

I could see Mahomes, Chubb and Miller for Brees, Julio and Callaway. Drake is garbage and Jeffrey will be in the wr2/wr3 range all year so why would you want them?
Just trying to see what he would accept. I thought Jeffery would be more solid WR2 but you might be right with all these young WR's scoring more that he's not really one.

I doubt he would take both Chubb and Miller.

How about Mahomes, Hyde and Miller for Brees and Julio? (I'd think Hyde is a sell high?)

I've been talked out of Brees looking at the Saints 2017 approach to run more.

Since Ryan is scoring close to Mahomes, how about I get Ryan and either trade Ryan or Mahomes?

Other owner has Brady and Ryan, David Johnson, White, and Lewis. Hilton, Evans, Sanders, Sanu, Nelson, Reed.

Since he's a Pats homer, my Hyde, Fuller, Josh Gordon and either Miller or Lindsay for His Ryan, Evans and David Johnson?

Users who are viewing this thread