What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade offer for Diggs? (1 Viewer)

Is it a (relatively) fair offer to make?

• Yup

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Avery

Footballguy
A local 10 team 0.5 PPR league here.
Start QB/2RB/2WR/TE/FLEX

I faded WR in the draft and could use a bit more strength up top.  Also, with only 10 teams and short benches, there is quality on the wire.  For example, Singletary, Jamaal Williams, and Hines are sitting on the waiver wire.

So I'm thinking about offering:
I give: Damien Harris, Ty'Son Williams
I get: S. Diggs, W. Fuller (just to keep then rosters even)

Thinking it fits both our teams needs as he is weak at RB and I am weak at top WR.

My team:
QB: Jalen Hurts
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Joe Mixon, D'Andre Swift, Damien Harris, Ty'Son Williams, Trey Sermon
WR: Amari Cooper, Mike Williams, Laviska Shenault Jr., Jerry Jeudy (IR)
TE: Darren Waller

His team:
QB: Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen
RB: Kenyan Drake, James Conner
WR: Stefon Diggs, Adam Thielen, Diontae Johnson, Kenny Golladay, Will Fuller
TE: George Kittle

Would love to see your thoughts on this offer and if you think I am overreaching with it.  
Thanks for the feedback and if you leave a link, I'll try to help with you question.  :thumbup:

Just my $0.02; being a .5ppr league, if I was the other owner I would quickly say no thanks on that offer.  Ty'Son isn't gonna be Balt's #1 option (always LJ even w/his fumbles), & wasn't good when they were in a close game & he was essentially benched for Murray????????  No clue on that, & then they promote Freeman from practice squad, really at the moment & would want nothing to do w/Ty'Son.  Offering Mixon & Harris I might bite.  

Just my $0.02; being a .5ppr league, if I was the other owner I would quickly say no thanks on that offer.  Ty'Son isn't gonna be Balt's #1 option (always LJ even w/his fumbles), & wasn't good when they were in a close game & he was essentially benched for Murray????????  No clue on that, & then they promote Freeman from practice squad, really at the moment & would want nothing to do w/Ty'Son.  Offering Mixon & Harris I might bite.  

Right.  I appreciate the feedback.

So I get it might not be an offer that the Diggs owner would accept but do you think it's a good starting point for discussion or is it a "go 🤭 yourself offer."? 

Mixon and one of your WR may get convo started.  no way that the other owner is going to want to deplete his WR depth while giving away his top WR at the same time. 

Users who are viewing this thread