What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade or Stand Pat? (1 Viewer)

jmble

Footballguy
10 team PPR League. Start 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/1Flex/K/D

I lost Javonte Williams this week.

QB: Burrow/Stafford/Pickett
RB: Ekeler/Pierce/Etienne/Edmonds
WR: Chase/AJ Brown/A St Brown/Thielen/Mike Thomas/Lazard/Doubs/Moore
TE: Schultz/Conklin
K: Butker if he plays/Stream if he doesn't
Def: Stream week to week

Top RBs on the market: Burkhead/Hilliard/Allgier/E Benjamin

I've got some pretty good depth at Wide Receiver that I could try and flip into an okay running back.

Would you try and upgrade at RB or just hang on with Pierce at RB2 and hope either Etienne or Edmonds performs when I need them?

I would always try and improve my team. You may not get a deal that accomplishes that but it doesn't hurt to try and look for a beneficial trade.

Of the RB's you listed available on the waiver wire you omitted Boone and Huntley (Atl). I would put Boone over all those other's listed followed by Allgeier and then Huntley.

I would always try and improve my team. You may not get a deal that accomplishes that but it doesn't hurt to try and look for a beneficial trade.

Of the RB's you listed available on the waiver wire you omitted Boone and Huntley (Atl). I would put Boone over all those other's listed followed by Allgeier and then Huntley.
Couldn't agree more. Go for Boone, Allgeier, Huntley after that I would try and keep your core player and packer a couple for a RB2 if possible.

See mine please https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/dynasty-did-i-give-up-too-much.806559/

Yeah, neither of those guys were available. Boone was picked up immediately and Huntley was actually drafted in my league.

I’d trade one of those bottom 5 receivers(keep your top 3. See if the MelGordon or Dobbins owner will trade for a buzz player like Doubs. If not, up the ante with Michael Thomas instead.

Users who are viewing this thread