What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade thoughts on Kamara vs Sanders & Fournette (1 Viewer)

kylechoffman

Footballguy
Keeper league where we keep 2 annually (D Cook and Fournette for me). .5 ppr, 1 per 10 yards and 6 pt tds unless the td is over 40 yards which adds 2 pt bonus. We start 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 1TE and 3 Flex from RB/WR/TE. Rounds drafted notated next to each player and these go down one round each year.

My Roster:

RB - Cook (11), Stevenson (7), Sanders (9), Fournette (14)
WR - T Hill (2), D Adams (1), Hopkins (8), St Brown (5), Pickens (10), M Thomas (6)
TE - Pitts (3) , Knox (15), T Hill (15)

I have a ton of depth but to some extent its madness trying to pick my third flex. The worst team in the league has Kamara (10) and Freiermuth (11) on a bye which I thought about going after but assume I would need to send probably Knox, Sanders and Fournette. RBs would move to Cook, Stevenson and Kamara. Freiermuth upside goes up with the claypool departure. Thoughts?

Kamara and Freiermuth for M Sanders, Fournette and Knox - Yay or Nay

I do that trade to get Kamara and Muth. I actually like it better for the Muth side of things as I am not sure Kamara is all that better than Sanders/Lenny week to week.

I would do that trade too.

Users who are viewing this thread