What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trades R U's (1 Viewer)

14 Team PPR redraft league:
Jackson
Etienne, Robinson
Chase, Lockett, Shaheed,
Kittle, McLaughlin and Browns
Bench Stroud, Fournette, Davis, Johnson, Ferguson, Elliot(Bye)

Guy is 1-8 he will probably go 1-9 but he has Jefferson is it worth trying to go Stroud, Davis and Ferguson to pry him away?
His QB are Purdy & Carr he has Pitts at TE and his WR's are unremarkable Atwell etc....
I do play him in a few weeks so that might come back to bite me lol..

Or do I try stroud for RB like TJ Spears from another guy he has just K Murray as his QB. he is 4-5 I think.

A couple of othe options Flowers (same guy that has TJ Spears)
Dohston (this hes 4-5 to with QB WAtson and Mayfield)
Thielen (Goff QB) strengthen my WR?

Thoughts

Yes - Pry Jefferson w/ Stroud, Davis, and Ferguson. This is a strengthen your bench move with your reserves and you almost always will do that. I would start looking at free agents that you will be backfilling when you deal 3 for 1's and add that here too. The trade can only look better if their our quality free agents that you can pick up.

No -Stroud for Tajae Spears/Flowers/Datson seems a bit low IMO.
Maybe - I would say Thielen can be a good buylow, but I'm unsure on why his play has been down as of late and if you feel comfy with that. but he is the best out of the group of names.

If you can get Jefferson I would do it. The other moves don't move the needle for me. For Stroud you should be getting a player you can put into your starting lineup. In a redraft, start 1 QB that is likely a RB2 or WR2 type player.

Users who are viewing this thread