What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trading Devonta Smith (1 Viewer)

Renshaw

Footballguy
I’ve been trying to improve my RB situation. Recently I was offered:

RB Rachaad White for my WR Devonta Smith

So my question is, if I were to trade Smith, what sort of RB could I look to get? Is White it? Someone similar?

The rest of my WR are Hill, Allen, Evans, Osborn, Palmer

10 team H2H PPR

Redraft? Dynasty?

The answer to that question is likely a driving force to what type of return you can expect. Also what the starting requirements are will factor into it quite a bit. Do you only have to start 1 RB or 3? Sways the value of the position quite a bit.

Smith is a hard one as he has really disappointed this year so you are likely selling low. I wouldn't expect to get too much better than White and I wouldn't make that trade. Maybe you can roll the dice on Kyren if the owner is worried and you can weather the storm until he gets back. It really boils down to your league and how aggressive they are in trading. With only White as an offer thus far I would guess you won't have much luck.

Keeper league, we keep 3
We start 2 WR, 2 RB and 2 Flex.
Right now I’ve been starting Pacheco and Mixon as my RB and usually Hill, Smith, Allen and Evans in the other 4 spots

The guy who has Kyren Williams would want Hill for him (he and I have already been down that road)

I'd wouldn't trade Smith for White. Jerome Ford/ James Cook/ Alexander Mattison seems about fair value for Smith...however those guys aren't exactly improving your RB spot as much as they are adding depth and matchup options.

Users who are viewing this thread