What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trading for someone who plays Thursday night (1 Viewer)

KingDread

Footballguy
I have a question about a trade that I made this morning. I made a trade for someone who plays tonight (Chris Johnson), and the guy I'm giving up plays on Sunday (Andre Roberts). Chris Johnson is currently on the guy I'm trading with starting roster. Will the owner I'm trading with receive the points from Chris Johnson or not? The trade will not go through until Sunday morning. I'm a little confused how this will work.

I have a question about a trade that I made this morning. I made a trade for someone who plays tonight (Chris Johnson), and the guy I'm giving up plays on Sunday (Andre Roberts). Chris Johnson is currently on the guy I'm trading with starting roster. Will the owner I'm trading with receive the points from Chris Johnson or not? The trade will not go through until Sunday morning. I'm a little confused how this will work.
In most(probably all) leagues, the trade won't go through until Tuesday early in the AM once all games have been played since Chris Johnson is now locked in.

That's what I figured should happen, but according to yahoo the trade with be processed on Sunday. Perhaps that is just an error, and the trade will not go through until Tuesday.

That's what I figured should happen, but according to yahoo the trade with be processed on Sunday. Perhaps that is just an error, and the trade will not go through until Tuesday.
It usually says that the trade will go through until the official review time is up(in this case Sunday) or once all players involved are unlocked. So it will be delayed until early Tues most likely.

Users who are viewing this thread