What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trainee filed complaint with management. Made up story about me creating 'hostile work environment.' People asking for a condensed thread title. Le (1 Viewer)

I always wonder what these threads would look like it written by the person on the other side.  You just know it's never quite as clear-cut as presented here.  
much more coherent is my guess

struggled through that manifesto on page 1. 

90% certain that inability to communicate clearly is 85% of the problem 96% of the time. especially when training new people.

I always wonder what these threads would look like it written by the person on the other side.  You just know it's never quite as clear-cut as presented here.  
"So, I went on a date with this creepy Finance Bro with big hands. He spent the whole night talking about how much time he spends on a fantasy football message board."

The doctor wanted her out after a few weeks.  Just wasn't getting it.  Doctor had told the manager if there was a way to get rid of her he had his blessing.  Maybe I lack patience but I'm guessing others would feel the same when they saw her keying in data with one finger and the other hand on her hip.   

That was before she fell and had a stroke.  Doctor told me yesterday he thinks she couldn't handle the job and wanted to blame me for it.  Told me he wanted me to know that he really appreciates me.  Most everyone in the office is supportive, or seems so anyway.  Manager is playing it right down the middle, which is kind of expected.  Said it might not hurt to 'review the professional communication module' in our training.  

This blows 
Sorry I missed this thread, but this is why you don't send anything.  Let the other side make a mountain out of a molehill.  Don't do it for them.

Sorry I missed this thread, but this is why you don't send anything.  Let the other side make a mountain out of a molehill.  Don't do it for them.
Looks like you and the others recommending to let it run its course were right.  I didn't submit anything and haven't heard from HR yet this week or last, so maybe it really did blow over.  That she was moved so quickly from my department, to another department, to yet a 3rd department would seem to indicate something, but I'm not sure what.

She collapsed again yesterday morning.  It's kind of horrible but I don't feel sympathy for her at all.  I'd feel sympathy for a total stranger collapsing in front of me.  I feel more sympathy for the spiderlings that drowned in the bathtub last night for my shower than I do for Jeanine.  She's probably done after this one.  

What ever happened to sweet Jeanine?
She collapsed a second time, this time in the personnel office.  I heard she came back in again the next day, but I haven't seen her since.  That was about 3 weeks ago.  Looks like you can stick a fork in this one.  She gone 

I'm an HR person in Healthcare and I wouldn't submit anything until I was asked to.  I cant tell you how many times I've had to explain to people that "just because you didn't appreciate the tone of voice that your supervisor used, that doesn't constitute a hostile work environment".
You can't ask for better than this or what Sbonomo posted. This is where FBGs excels.

I thought a complaint was never made?
My understanding is she complained about me to management several times, though I never signed anything or talked to personnel directly.  I did have a brief conversation with a direct supervisor, which was basically him hearing my side.  Management talked to a few others that work in the office and I never heard about it again.  

I have a hard time deciding if  roknrole fails more at life or the op of this thread.

Some funnyazz responses but wheres the Jeanine-from-Louisville alias.....

Users who are viewing this thread