What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Travdogg's positional rankings from week 11 onward (1 Viewer)

travdogg

Footballguy
QB
Tier 1:
1. Josh Allen (1)
Tier 2:
2. Patrick Mahomes (3), could be argued in tier 1, but I just think Allen's rushing advantage is too great. Mahomes is on pace for 5,500 passing yards.
3. Jalen Hurts (2)
4. Joe Burrow (4)
5. Lamar Jackson (5)
6. Justin Fields (8), obviously the rushing numbers are outstanding, best by any QB EVER over a 4-game stretch, but I've been especially encouraged by the 7 passing TDs in the last 3 games. There is a bit of an, "uh oh, Happy learned how to putt" vibe that makes me think Fields could keep climbing if this sticks.
Tier 3:
7. Tua Tagovailoa (7)
8. Kyler Murray (6), he's been having a better fantasy season than people think he has, but he's never played great when he's been banged up. Still, the ceiling is as high as anyone's when Hollywood gets back.
9. Deshaun Watson (NR), this might be too high, but QB has been especially weak this year, and Watson has been a top-5 QB basically his entire career. He's going to the best OL of his career, and his weapons aren't really worse than what he had in 2020. Might be some rust, but upside is too high to worry about that.
Tier 4:
10. Geno Smith (9)
11. Justin Herbert (10)
Tier 5:
12. Kirk Cousins (11)
13. Trevor Lawrence (12)
14. Dak Prescott (NR), still have huge volume concerns, but he's been a top-10 QB in each of his last 2 games. Has upside for more, if more teams can score like GB did on this defense.
15. Marcus Mariota (14)

Dropped off: Jimmy Garoppolo (13), 49ers seem like they want to establish the run more than ever. While I don't expect to be quite as much as against the Chargers, Miami is probably the only team left on the schedule that can put them into chase mode. Tom Brady (15), Brady's appeal has mostly been volume this year, if he's not seeing it as much, he's going to need to be hyper efficient and that hasn't been his game at all lately.

RB
Tier 1:
1. Saquon Barkley (3)
2. Austin Ekeler (2)
3. Jonathan Taylor (8)
Tier 2:
4. Nick Chubb (5)
5. Derrick Henry (4)
6. Christian McCaffrey (1)
7. Kenneth Walker (6)
8. Travis Etienne (7)
Tier 3:
9. Josh Jacobs (9)
10. Joe Mixon (10)
11. Dalvin Cook (11)
12. Rhamondre Stevenson (13)
13. Aaron Jones (15)
14. Dameon Pierce (14)
15. Alvin Kamara (12)
Tier 4:
16. James Conner (19)
17. David Montgomery (23), this honestly might be too low, but Monty has looked rough this year. With Herbert out though, 20+ weekly touches seem inevitable, and that's worth a lot from anyone.
Tier 5:
18. Miles Sanders (18)
19. Leonard Fournette (16)
20. Antonio Gibson (NR), despite Robinson having the bigger game this week, I think Gibson is the Washington RB to own. He's seeing a healthy amount of carries, and all the receiving work, and they don't seem to care who is in on the GL. I'm also thinking he's got that role regardless of McKissic, who has a neck injury, and may not even be back at all.
Tier 6:
21. Jamaal Williams (20)
22. Jeff Wilson (NR), well, last week I said Mostert was suddenly in a 50-50 RBBC, now Mostert is suddenly a backup. 2 straight top-10 weeks from Wilson, and there is potential for him to move higher if Miami balances out more down the stretch.
23. Najee Harris (24)
24. D'Onta Foreman (30), maybe the most game script dependent RB in the NFL right now. Probably a top-12 RB in games the Panthers lead throughout in, probably a bad start in ones they trail. How confident is everyone on Carolina?
Tier 7:
25. Gus Edwards (25)
26. Tony Pollard (26)
27. Cordarrelle Patterson (17), was expecting more work another week removed from injury, not less. Also a little nervous that Huntley is still involved. I can do 2-man RBBCs, 3-man is tough even in an offense this run heavy. Very boom/bust right now.
28. D'Andre Swift (21), in the same boat as Patterson, if it were just Williams/Swift that'd be one thing, but its not. Hard to trust but could still payoff in a few weeks.
29. Ezekiel Elliott (22), ideally Dallas would start Pollard, and use Zeke at the GL and on 3rd downs. The way Pollard has played these last 2 games, I have no idea what Dallas will do, but both will be involved, capping the upside of both.
30. Devin Singletary (29)

Dropped off: Khalil Herbert (27), IR for a hip injury, and isn't worth holding onto. Shame, he was starting to press Montgomery a bit. Michael Carter (28), still think he's the back to own on NYJ, but just missed the list.

Last edited:
WR
Tier 1:
1. Stefon Diggs (2)
2. Justin Jefferson (4)
3. Tyreek Hill (3)
Tier 2:
4. Davante Adams (5)
Tier 3:
5. Ja'Marr Chase (7)
6. DeAndre Hopkins (6)
7. Jaylen Waddle (9)
8. AJ Brown (8)
9. Amon-Ra St. Brown (11)
10. Tee Higgins (10)
11. DK Metcalf (12)
Tier 4:
12. CeeDee Lamb (15), finally flashed that upside we all knew he had, just not confident Dallas will be pushed to pass as much going forward. Has top-5 upside in any game they are point chasing though.
13. Christian Kirk (19), back-to-back top-5 weeks after a small lull. He's basically been what Lockett would be without Metcalf around. Jags offense seems on the rise.
14. Amari Cooper (13)
15. Mike Evans (14)
Tier 5:
16. Deebo Samuel (16)
17. Tyler Lockett (18)
18. Chris Olave (17)
Tier 6:
19. Terry McLaurin (20)
20. Rondale Moore (38), benefits a ton from Ertz injury. Middle of the field is his for the taking, and he's gotten 34% of the targets the last 2 weeks. QB doesn't matter, he's getting his.
21. Chris Godwin (21)
Tier 7:
22. Allen Lazard (22)
23. Jakobi Meyers (23)
24. JuJu Smith-Schuster (24)
25. Garrett Wilson (26)
26. Michael Pittman (32), floor stabilizes with Ryan starting again, a ceiling is possible, but wary of overreacting too much. He has more target competition than early in the season.
27. DeVonta Smith (27)
28. DJ Moore (25)
29. Josh Palmer (28)
Tier 8:
30. Cooper Kupp (1), real dilemma where to rank Kupp. I think its 50-50 he plays again this season. If he does, this is too low. High ankle sprains typically aren't great injuries for guys to come back and excel right away from either, see my Mike Williams rank as well, but Kupp is probably a top-10 WR if/when he returns. Is he worth waiting on is a question every owner has to ask themselves, because I'm sure contenders are trying to sneak him for the stretch run right now.
31. Gabriel Davis (29)
32. Brandon Aiyuk (NR), been a WR3 or better since the CMC trade. Offense isn't big enough for everybody to eat every week, but he's no longer in the doghouse that's for sure.
33. Jerry Jeudy (31)
34. Courtland Sutton (34)
35. Christian Watson (NR), I might be being too passive and beholden to my pre-draft opinion of him. He was open all day against Dallas and could have had a much bigger game than the already big game that he had. That said, would anybody be surprised if he went 2-23 next week? Well worth a look, as the upside is massive, but not ready to start him yet.
36. Parris Campbell (NR), averaging 68-1 in his last 3 games with Matt Ryan starting. He's clearly left Pierce in the dust.
37. Diontae Johnson (35)
Tier 9:
38. Hollywood Brown (36)
39. Mike Williams (37)
40. Curtis Samuel (30), taking a pretty clear backseat to McLaurin. Still a useful flex for now, but kinda wonder if Dotson pushes for the #2 role as he gets healthier.

Dropped off: Adam Thielen (33), clearly taking a backseat to Hockenson in the pecking order, and Cousins isn't doing enough to support 3 weapons. Brandin Cooks (39), just no ceiling at all, and not even a great floor. Wan'Dale Robinson (40), possibly taking a backseat to Slayton, in an offense that struggles to support any passing weapons.

Last edited:
TE:
Tier 1:
1. Travis Kelce (1)
Tier 2:
2. Mark Andrews (2)
Tier 3:
3. Dalton Schultz (8), 3 straight TE1 weeks, including 2 in the top-5, he just needed to get healthy, and get Dak back. Fully expecting at least 2021 numbers the rest of way.
Tier 4:
4. TJ Hockenson (3)
5. George Kittle (6)
6. Pat Freiermuth (11), as expected he was the biggest beneficiary of the Claypool deal. Didn't have the greatest box score game but saw season highs in basically everything you look for.
Tier 5:
7. Greg Dulcich (10)
8. Gerald Everett (12)
Tier 6:
9. Cole Kmet (NR), has 5 of Fields 7 TD passes the last 3 weeks. Might just be the top pass catcher on his offense, which is valuable at TE, regardless of the offense its on.
10. Juwan Johnson (NR), TDs in 3 of last 4, he seems to be filling some of the Michael Thomas role, at least in the redzone. Value could potentially go up, if Winston is at QB.
11. Kyle Pitts (13)
12. Hayden Hurst (15)
13. Evan Engram (14)
Tier 7:
14. Taysom Hill (9)
15. Dallas Goedert (4), he'll be back this year, but I expect the Eagles to be extra careful with him, as they have pretty much already clinched a playoff spot. Sounds like 3 weeks is the talk, but that could become a month pretty easily. He's worth hanging onto, but damn, TEs got hit freakin' hard this week, none harder than...

Dropped off: Zach Ertz (5), real shame as Ertz was one of the few reliable TEs this season. Darren Waller (7), just gonna be a lost season for Waller, wouldn't be shocked if he got shut down for the year.

Thanks as always, Travdogg, always like reading these 👍Never thought to ask this, but the gravity of this question increases as the season approaches its close: does a player's bye week hurt his ranking? In other words, where A is expected to perform slightly better per game than B, but A still has his bye week upcoming, and B's bye week has already passed, who gets ranked higher?

Yeah you're gonna have to explain the lack of Pacheco. He just firmly grabbed the lead back position. Even a red zone lost fumble didn't bump any carries from him.

Thanks as always, Travdogg, always like reading these 👍Never thought to ask this, but the gravity of this question increases as the season approaches its close: does a player's bye week hurt his ranking? In other words, where A is expected to perform slightly better per game than B, but A still has his bye week upcoming, and B's bye week has already passed, who gets ranked higher?
I don't really factor bye weeks in so much. Ideally, any owner has already prepared for their players bye weeks or are keeping a close enough eye on it, so as not to be screwed those weeks.

Yeah you're gonna have to explain the lack of Pacheco. He just firmly grabbed the lead back position. Even a red zone lost fumble didn't bump any carries from him.
Simply put, I don't trust it being more than a blip yet. Its still a RBBC on a pass 1st team and Pacheco wasn't getting the money plays (GL, 3rd down) McKinnon was.

Pacheco is on the radar, and if I went more than 30 RBs, he'd have made tier 7, as would have Michael Carter who got knocked off the list, but he mostly just got the empty calorie yards. It's highly unlikely he'll unseat McKinnon on passing downs, but if he can steal some GL work, he'll earn a spot on the list, until then, he's just short for me. Conversely, there's also a chance (I'm not expecting it to happen, but it could) that CEH is more involved next week.

Pacheco would have been roughly RB34 or so for me.

19. Leonard Fournette (16)
Good stuff overall, but think Uncle Lenny is too high splitting with White.
Yeah, that's a guy I could see moving down in the future, but its another example of a potential 1-week blip. White is certainly a part of that running game, but I don't see him taking the lead role. Maybe 60-40 in Fournette's favor, with Fournette getting most of the money plays. That's assuming Fournette's hip is fine coming out of the bye as the TB beat suggested.

Fournette is the PPR RB9 right now, and RB14 in standard. I feel like I can only fade him so far.

24. D'Onta Foreman (30), maybe the most game script dependent RB in the NFL right now. Probably a top-12 RB in games the Panthers lead throughout in, probably a bad start in ones they trail. How confident is everyone on Carolina?
Not Carolina, I'm confident in Baker Mayfield!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Gabe Davis moved down this week is interesting. I have him, DJ Moore, and Palmer....and can't see ranking the latter two over him. His floor seems similar to theirs and his upside is far greater.

Nice list. I still think that you might be too low on Aiyuk and Garropolo. Imo aiyuk might be the best Frisco receiver to own (ahead of Deebo and Kittle). The addition of CMC and the coach saying that he’d ideally like CMC and Mitchell to basically get an even split in carries—leads me to believe that Deebo’s rushing attempts are going to be heavily reduced compared to when his dual threat ability made him a. WR1/top end wr2. Aiyuk is getting a lot of targets, and I’m not sure you watched the last game—he was legit inches away from getting two more td’s. Great lists, but I’d personally have Jimmy G ahead of Mariota, and I’d have Aiyuk far closer to a WR2 than a WR3. I’d move him up some spots and consequently move Deebo down some spots. Just my opinion though.

WR
Tier 1:
1. Stefon Diggs (2)
2. Justin Jefferson (4)
3. Tyreek Hill (3)
Tier 2:
4. Davante Adams (5)
Tier 3:
5. Ja'Marr Chase (7)
6. DeAndre Hopkins (6)
7. Jaylen Waddle (9)
8. AJ Brown (8)
9. Amon-Ra St. Brown (11)
10. Tee Higgins (10)
11. DK Metcalf (12)
Tier 4:
12. CeeDee Lamb (15), finally flashed that upside we all knew he had, just not confident Dallas will be pushed to pass as much going forward. Has top-5 upside in any game they are point chasing though.
13. Christian Kirk (19), back-to-back top-5 weeks after a small lull. He's basically been what Lockett would be without Metcalf around. Jags offense seems on the rise.
14. Amari Cooper (13)
15. Mike Evans (14)
Tier 5:
16. Deebo Samuel (16)
17. Tyler Lockett (18)
18. Chris Olave (17)
Tier 6:
19. Terry McLaurin (20)
20. Rondale Moore (38), benefits a ton from Ertz injury. Middle of the field is his for the taking, and he's gotten 34% of the targets the last 2 weeks. QB doesn't matter, he's getting his.
21. Chris Godwin (21)
Tier 7:
22. Allen Lazard (22)
23. Jakobi Meyers (23)
24. JuJu Smith-Schuster (24)
25. Garrett Wilson (26)
26. Michael Pittman (32), floor stabilizes with Ryan starting again, a ceiling is possible, but wary of overreacting too much. He has more target competition than early in the season.
27. DeVonta Smith (27)
28. DJ Moore (25)
29. Josh Palmer (28)
Tier 8:
30. Cooper Kupp (1), real dilemma where to rank Kupp. I think its 50-50 he plays again this season. If he does, this is too low. High ankle sprains typically aren't great injuries for guys to come back and excel right away from either, see my Mike Williams rank as well, but Kupp is probably a top-10 WR if/when he returns. Is he worth waiting on is a question every owner has to ask themselves, because I'm sure contenders are trying to sneak him for the stretch run right now.
31. Gabriel Davis (29)
32. Brandon Aiyuk (NR), been a WR3 or better since the CMC trade. Offense isn't big enough for everybody to eat every week, but he's no longer in the doghouse that's for sure.
33. Jerry Jeudy (31)
34. Courtland Sutton (34)
35. Christian Watson (NR), I might be being too passive and beholden to my pre-draft opinion of him. He was open all day against Dallas and could have had a much bigger game than the already big game that he had. That said, would anybody be surprised if he went 2-23 next week? Well worth a look, as the upside is massive, but not ready to start him yet.
36. Parris Campbell (NR), averaging 68-1 in his last 3 games with Matt Ryan starting. He's clearly left Pierce in the dust.
37. Diontae Johnson (35)
Tier 9:
38. Hollywood Brown (36)
39. Mike Williams (37)
40. Curtis Samuel (30), taking a pretty clear backseat to McLaurin. Still a useful flex for now, but kinda wonder if Dotson pushes for the #2 role as he gets healthier.

Dropped off: Adam Thielen (33), clearly taking a backseat to Hockenson in the pecking order, and Cousins isn't doing enough to support 3 weapons. Brandin Cooks (39), just no ceiling at all, and not even a great floor. Wan'Dale Robinson (40), possibly taking a backseat to Slayton, in an offense that struggles to support any passing weapons.
Golly, I'm hearing Parris Campbell everywhere lately. Cuz, he's hot and Ryan is back as well. Debating dropping George Pickens for Parris Campbell. With Kupp gone for at least 4 games my WR #2 choices are C Samuel, G Pickens, or drop Pickens for Campbell and start him in the WR #2 spot. Bold, yet why not?

Not Carolina, I'm confident in Baker Mayfield!!!! :ROFLMAO:
You know, I never root for injuries, but man I would have laughed if Mayfield concussed himself headbutting his teammates without a helmet last week, especially if that would have cost him his (likely last) chance at starting this week.

Golly, I'm hearing Parris Campbell everywhere lately. Cuz, he's hot and Ryan is back as well. Debating dropping George Pickens for Parris Campbell. With Kupp gone for at least 4 games my WR #2 choices are C Samuel, G Pickens, or drop Pickens for Campbell and start him in the WR #2 spot. Bold, yet why not?

why not? he's been on the field a ton (2nd in snaps to Pittman), over the last 5 games he's averaging 39.4 routes run per game and has been targeted 19.8% of the time. Super low ADOT but they consistently manufacture touches for him with bubble screens and quick slants. Indy will continue that bc they want the ball out quickly. Not nearly as much upside as Pickens and his targets are of the low value variety but he should have a very solid floor in PPR.

(sorry wrong thread, back to discussion of Travdogg's rankings)

Gabe Davis moved down this week is interesting. I have him, DJ Moore, and Palmer....and can't see ranking the latter two over him. His floor seems similar to theirs and his upside is far greater.
I agree his upside is higher, but I disagree about floors. To be fair, I've never liked Davis, or really any WRs of that ilk. Davis is typically getting 3 catches off 6 targets a week, and while he does make some big plays, his floor is 3-4 points in any given week. I don't think his 9 target, 6 catch game against Minnesota is a sign of things to come.

Moore certainly is in a worse offense, but I think he's a little more stable, and just a better player in general. He does need a trailing gamescript as Carolina seems like they want to run all the time, if they have the chance, but other than Denver, I don't see any games on the schedule that will likely allow them to do so.

Palmer has 30 targets in his last 3 games, and I think Williams and especially Allen are still weeks away. Plamer was disappointing against the 49ers, but I think his floor is much higher than Gabe Davis. Palmer has 20 catches in his last 3 games, Davis has 24 this season. I do think Davis is probably a better player than Palmer in an NFL sense.

why not? he's been on the field a ton (2nd in snaps to Pittman), over the last 5 games he's averaging 39.4 routes run per game and has been targeted 19.8% of the time. Super low ADOT but they consistently manufacture touches for him with bubble screens and quick slants. Indy will continue that bc they want the ball out quickly. Not nearly as much upside as Pickens and his targets are of the low value variety but he should have a very solid floor in PPR.

I just added P Campbell in two leagues dropping G Pickens in both leagues. Parris Campbell sits in WR #2 in one league and the bench in another. I really don't know much about his past history / # of years in the league, drafted, or where he played college ball lol.

Nice list. I still think that you might be too low on Aiyuk and Garropolo. Imo aiyuk might be the best Frisco receiver to own (ahead of Deebo and Kittle). The addition of CMC and the coach saying that he’d ideally like CMC and Mitchell to basically get an even split in carries—leads me to believe that Deebo’s rushing attempts are going to be heavily reduced compared to when his dual threat ability made him a. WR1/top end wr2. Aiyuk is getting a lot of targets, and I’m not sure you watched the last game—he was legit inches away from getting two more td’s. Great lists, but I’d personally have Jimmy G ahead of Mariota, and I’d have Aiyuk far closer to a WR2 than a WR3. I’d move him up some spots and consequently move Deebo down some spots. Just my opinion though.
I think Mariota's rushing puts him ahead of Jimmy G. I also think the 49ers ideal game doesn't involve Jimmy G so much. That last spot came down to Mariota or Brady for me, but as ugly as it looks, Mariota has been startable fantasy wise more often than not.

You may be right on Aiyuk. I have been pretty stubborn on moving him up, and that probably has coincided with giving too much respect to Deebo and especially Kittle. I did watch Aiyuk run a great route only to drop a TD.

I don't buy for a second that CMC/Mitchell will be an even split in carries. I think Mitchell had the hot hand in a game CMC struggled in. CMC had 11 of the first 16 carries and that's more in line with my expectations going forward. I doubt CMC has another game under 3 YPC this season. Still, that's probably more involved than I thought Mitchell would be and could be a bigger problem for Deebo.

I just added P Campbell in two leagues dropping G Pickens in both leagues. Parris Campbell sits in WR #2 in one league and the bench in another. I really don't know much about his past history / # of years in the league, drafted, or where he played college ball lol.
As long as Ryan remains the starter in Indy I think you'll be happy with that move.

Question for everyone, one thing I find tough to rank is elite players at their positions, who are 2 (or more) weeks away from playing. What does everyone think of where I have Watson, Chase, Kupp, and Goedert?

Deebo was neck and neck with Kupp for most receiving yards last year before SF moved him into the "wide back" role. This idea that he's not or can't be a top traditional WR isn't based in fact.

I think Mariota's rushing puts him ahead of Jimmy G. I also think the 49ers ideal game doesn't involve Jimmy G so much. That last spot came down to Mariota or Brady for me, but as ugly as it looks, Mariota has been startable fantasy wise more often than not.

You may be right on Aiyuk. I have been pretty stubborn on moving him up, and that probably has coincided with giving too much respect to Deebo and especially Kittle. I did watch Aiyuk run a great route only to drop a TD.

I don't buy for a second that CMC/Mitchell will be an even split in carries. I think Mitchell had the hot hand in a game CMC struggled in. CMC had 11 of the first 16 carries and that's more in line with my expectations going forward. I doubt CMC has another game under 3 YPC this season. Still, that's probably more involved than I thought Mitchell would be and could be a bigger problem for Deebo.
I’d think that Aiyuk almost having a 3 td game (including the drop you mentioned) is more supportive of moving him up than dropping him, no? You’re kinda supporting my side of the ranking by bringing that up imo. Regardless-i appreciate these rankings and the thought you put into then

Question for everyone, one thing I find tough to rank is elite players at their positions, who are 2 (or more) weeks away from playing. What does everyone think of where I have Watson, Chase, Kupp, and Goedert?
Personally I'm a lot more down on Watson, Kupp, and Geodert than you are. Watson is coming off a two year layoff, so it wouldn't surprise me if he spends the rest of this season playing preseason ball. The failing rams shouldn't chance Kupp reaggravating any injury at this point in their season when they've all but been eliminated from the playoffs. Geodert is the opposite, why only keep him out a few weeks or a month when you can have him completely healed up of any bangs and bruises by playoff time?
Chase is the only one who his team could use his return, and in that regard we're just waiting to see what the doctors say.

I have Pickens and Campbell is a FA but Im not dropping Pickens for him.

Deebo was neck and neck with Kupp for most receiving yards last year before SF moved him into the "wide back" role. This idea that he's not or can't be a top traditional WR isn't based in fact.
I completely agree that hes capable of being an absolute stud as a traditional Wr- but that doesn’t always have a direct correlation with rankings. I think that Kyle Pitts could be the best TE the league has seen in a long time-but his usage and situation dont put him anywhere near the top in regard to fantasy outlook this season. For me- i have a hard time ranking Deebo as a mid to high wr2 when his floor is effectively close to zero. Aiyuk’s floor seems to be about 10- but he also has a ceiling of 25ish

I agree his upside is higher, but I disagree about floors. To be fair, I've never liked Davis, or really any WRs of that ilk. Davis is typically getting 3 catches off 6 targets a week, and while he does make some big plays, his floor is 3-4 points in any given week. I don't think his 9 target, 6 catch game against Minnesota is a sign of things to come.

Moore certainly is in a worse offense, but I think he's a little more stable, and just a better player in general. He does need a trailing gamescript as Carolina seems like they want to run all the time, if they have the chance, but other than Denver, I don't see any games on the schedule that will likely allow them to do so.

Palmer has 30 targets in his last 3 games, and I think Williams and especially Allen are still weeks away. Plamer was disappointing against the 49ers, but I think his floor is much higher than Gabe Davis. Palmer has 20 catches in his last 3 games, Davis has 24 this season. I do think Davis is probably a better player than Palmer in an NFL sense.
3-4 points...that is exactly what I am saying with Moore. He has had 2 straight weeks of awful...plus several others. With 3 double digit point games (standard scoring) total. Just really don't see a different in floor there.
Palmer maybe...but that is still contigent on Allen and Williams staying out.

Ive actually just moved Palmer in a package that really amounts to Palmer for Garrett Wilson. (some other parts of the trade...but those were the main pieces.

Not sure if this was before the Kupp needing surgery news. Based on that I would have Kupp off the list. I don't see him playing again this year especially with Rams being as terrible as they are. No reason to rush him back in a lost season.

I also thought Chase was a bit high since he is still on crutches (even if just precautionary). I wonder about his conditioning as a hip really doesn't allow you to keep your legs in shape at all.

I agree that Deebo can be a traditional WR and excel but I just don't think that SF will use him that way or get him the volume consistently enough for him to be the FF player owners want him to be. Just too many mouths and a coach that likes to be too clever at times.

Not sure if this was before the Kupp needing surgery news. Based on that I would have Kupp off the list. I don't see him playing again this year especially with Rams being as terrible as they are. No reason to rush him back in a lost season.

I also thought Chase was a bit high since he is still on crutches (even if just precautionary). I wonder about his conditioning as a hip really doesn't allow you to keep your legs in shape at all.
That's the problem with doing these on Tuesdays. News changes quickly. With Hollywood activated off IR, I'd probably have him higher and Hopkins and Moore slightly lower too.

The thinking in Chase for me is that he should be back week 12 or 13 and be back to normal week 14 or 15.

Personally I'm a lot more down on Watson, Kupp, and Geodert than you are. Watson is coming off a two year layoff, so it wouldn't surprise me if he spends the rest of this season playing preseason ball. The failing rams shouldn't chance Kupp reaggravating any injury at this point in their season when they've all but been eliminated from the playoffs. Geodert is the opposite, why only keep him out a few weeks or a month when you can have him completely healed up of any bangs and bruises by playoff time?
Chase is the only one who his team could use his return, and in that regard we're just waiting to see what the doctors say.
Now that Goedert is on IR you are probably right about him.

Watson is interesting to me, because of how bad QB has been this year. If he's even just 25% better than Brissett, he'll be top-10. Its probably unreasonable to expect MVP caliber Watson because of the layoff, but above average starter Watson...?

That's the problem with doing these on Tuesdays. News changes quickly. With Hollywood activated off IR, I'd probably have him higher and Hopkins and Moore slightly lower too.

The thinking in Chase for me is that he should be back week 12 or 13 and be back to normal week 14 or 15.

Now that Goedert is on IR you are probably right about him.

Watson is interesting to me, because of how bad QB has been this year. If he's even just 25% better than Brissett, he'll be top-10. Its probably unreasonable to expect MVP caliber Watson because of the layoff, but above average starter Watson...?
Again, this is a guy who at has been throwing to nobodies who couldn't cut it in the afl/xfl or college kids, or even high school kids for two years. Two weeks of practice rotating starters reps followed by a month of game play doesn't inspire confidence in me that he will approach anything close to what he was capable of before.
Let's just see if Watson's got /it/ still before we put him ahead of a guy like Herbert who's mostly suffered from bad injury luck around him.

Users who are viewing this thread