What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Travdogg's positional rankings from week 12 onward (1 Viewer)

travdogg

Footballguy
QB
Tier 1:
1. Josh Allen (1)
Tier 2:
2. Patrick Mahomes (2)
3. Jalen Hurts (3)
4. Joe Burrow (4)
5. Justin Fields (6)
Tier 3:
6. Lamar Jackson (5)
7. Tua Tagovailoa (7)
8. Kyler Murray (8)
9. Justin Herbert (11), looked a lot better with Keenan Allen back, which also allows for other players to see lesser coverage.
10. Deshaun Watson (9)
Tier 4:
11. Geno Smith (10)
12. Dak Prescott (14), 3 straight top-10 weeks, despite mostly very low volume. Has higher upside if forced to chase, but defense is too good to let that happen much.
Tier 5:
13. Daniel Jones (NR), he's popped in 3 of his last 4, and the rushing production is there. He's a better version of what Mariota is.
14. Jimmy Garoppolo (NR), he's had a solid floor for 2 months, he finally showed a ceiling. Arguably best supporting cast in the NFL.
15. Trevor Lawrence (13), top-10 3 of his last 4. Only moving down because he doesn't offer same upside as Jones/Jimmy G.

Dropped off: Kirk Cousins (12), don't want to overreact to 1 game, but after the top-12, guys all kinda run close, and Cousins hasn't really popped since Halloween. Also looks like Thielen might be close to washed. Marcus Mariota (15), has been getting by on rushing and theoretical playmakers, with Pitts out for likely the rest of the season, what little passing success there was should take a hit.

RB
Tier 1:
1. Austin Ekeler (2)
2. Saquon Barkley (1)
3. Jonathan Taylor (3)
Tier 2:
4. Derrick Henry (5)
5. Nick Chubb (4)
6. Josh Jacobs (9), 2 straight top-10 games, and also 80% snaps over that stretch. It's a 2-player offense in Vegas.
7. Christian McCaffrey (6)
8. Kenneth Walker (7)
9. Travis Etienne (8)
Tier 3:
10. Joe Mixon (10)
11. Dalvin Cook (11)
12. Rhamondre Stevenson (12)
13. Aaron Jones (13)
14. Alvin Kamara (15)
15. David Montgomery (17)
Tier 4:
16. Najee Harris (23), has had his 2 best games of the season coming out of the bye, and Warren got nicked up. Could he be possibly getting back to being the offenses centerpiece?
17. James Conner (16)
Tier 5:
18. Tony Pollard (26), 3 straight top-10 weeks, while looking like 2019 Ekeler. Only concern is Zeke starts getting more work the further he gets removed from injury.
19. Miles Sanders (18)
20. Dameon Pierce (14), role hasn't changed, but this offense is looking like its ready to fall apart. Anytime your HC is talking about maybe turning to Kyle Allen at QB, it's an issue.
21. Leonard Fournette (19)
22. Antonio Gibson (20)
23. D'Onta Foreman (24)
Tier 6:
24. Jamaal Williams (21), probably too low for the current RB7, but I hate relying upon TDs, especially in not good offenses. Also, dangerously close to a 3-man RBBC as Justin Jackson has been pretty involved lately.
25. Jeff Wilson (22)
26. Latavius Murray (NR), I don't like it any more than anyone else does, but he's a potential 3-down RB, and that has value regardless of offense.
Tier 7:
27. Cordarrelle Patterson (27)
28. Ezekiel Elliott (29)
29. D'Andre Swift (28)
30. Devin Singletary (30)

Dropped off: Gus Edwards (25), hamstring was a bigger issue than I thought, and its possible this is a 3-man RBBC regardless of who is healthy.

WR
Tier 1:
1. Davante Adams (4)
2. Stefon Diggs (1)
3. Justin Jefferson (2)
4. Tyreek Hill (3)
5. Ja'Marr Chase (5)
Tier 2:
6. AJ Brown (8)
Tier 3:
7. Jaylen Waddle (7)
8. DeAndre Hopkins (6)
9. CeeDee Lamb (12)
10. Amon-Ra St. Brown (9)
11. DK Metcalf (11)
Tier 4:
12. Amari Cooper (14)
13. Christian Kirk (13)
14. Tee Higgins (10)
15. Mike Evans (15)
Tier 5:
16. Hollywood Brown (38), perhaps a bit bold, but Arizona may be the most pass heavy team going forward, and Brown was a top-10 WR pre-injury. I don't see why he can't have 10 targets a week upon returning.
17. Deebo Samuel (16)
18. Chris Olave (18)
19. Tyler Lockett (17)
20. DeVonta Smith (27), Eagles passing game resembled a poor man's Miami in the wake of Goedert's injury, in the sense that it's a 2-man show. 70% went to either Brown or Smith.
21. Keenan Allen (NR), welcome back Keenan. He looked healthy in his return and perhaps more importantly Mike Williams didn't.
Tier 6:
22. Terry McLaurin (19)
23. Michael Pittman (26)
24. Chris Godwin (21)
25. Rondale Moore (20), I am assuming his injury isn't serious as they said it was precautionary due to the wet field. In the meantime, I think the TE position has been fazed out of this offense, so Moore should still see a hefty workload, even if it's closer to 8 targets than 10-13 with Brown back.
Tier 7:
26. Allen Lazard (22)
27. Jakobi Meyers (23)
28. JuJu Smith-Schuster (24)
29. Christian Watson (35), back-to-back top-10 weeks, but very TD based, and lost a lot of targets from the week before to a returning Cobb. Feels like a boom/bust guy, who has happened to hit the last 2 weeks, If the targets bounce back, this is too low, but don't want to get too excited, still lots of upside here.
30. Josh Palmer (29)
Tier 8:
31. Gabriel Davis (31)
32. Brandon Aiyuk (32)
33. Jerry Jeudy (33)
34. Courtland Sutton (34)
35. Garrett Wilson (25), had 2 straight top-15 weeks before last weeks debacle. I'm a little worried the debacle might be closer to the reality. Like the player, hate the offense.
36. DJ Moore (28), after a brief resurgence, has been awful the last few weeks. Maybe the switch to Darnold salvages things?
37. Parris Campbell (36)
38. Drake London (NR), pretty much the only game in town at this point.
Tier 9:
39. Curtis Samuel (40)
40. Darius Slayton (NR), back-to-back top-20 weeks, and now Wan'Dale is out for the year. Truth be told, if he wasn't Darius Slayton, I'd probably have him a little higher.

Dropped off: Cooper Kupp (30), its sounding more and more like he doesn't really have a shot at making it back this season. Diontae Johnson (37), hasn't been even a WR3 in a last month, and has lost his high target share. Passing game runs through the TE now. Mike Williams (39), perhaps I'm being pessimistic, but I don't trust him at all right now, and think its possible he could be a decoy even when he does end up playing.

TE
Tier 1:
1. Travis Kelce (1)
Tier 2:
2. Mark Andrews (2)
Tier 3:
3. George Kittle (5), will occasionally be left out, but this offense is looking better than expected. Still has a high ceiling in any given week.
4. TJ Hockenson (4)
5. Pat Freiermuth (6)
6. David Njoku (NR), was eased in upon his return, but looked good to go. Gets Watson next week, which could be a boon to the entire offense.
7. Dalton Schultz (3), perhaps a little overzealous last week. Seems like his knee is still bothering him, as he was limping a bit in the Vikings game.
Tier 4:
8. Greg Dulcich (7)
9. Tyler Higbee (NR), 31% target share in 1st game without Kupp, which at TE, makes him pretty much top-10 regardless of QB.
Tier 5:
10. Juwan Johnson (NR), has become leading option in the redzone, and has had a 40 yard floor in the last 3.
11. Cole Kmet (9)
12. Gerald Everett (8), takes a small fall due to his own injury, and the return of Allen.
13. Hayden Hurst (12)
14. Evan Engram (13)
Tier 6:
15. Taysom Hill (14)

Dropped off: Kyle Pitts (11), torn MCL means he's highly unlikely to play again this season. Dallas Goedert (15), eligible for return week 15 at the very earliest, and could easily be eased in or held out for the playoffs. Tough to hold onto, but if you are a playoff lock, I can maybe see it.

RB
Tier 1:
1. Austin Ekeler (2)
2. Saquon Barkley (1)
3. Jonathan Taylor (3)
Tier 2:
4. Derrick Henry (5)
5. Nick Chubb (4)
6. Josh Jacobs (9), 2 straight top-10 games, and also 80% snaps over that stretch. It's a 2-player offense in Vegas.
8. Kenneth Walker (7)
9. Travis Etienne (8)
Tier 3:
10. Joe Mixon (10)
11. Dalvin Cook (11)
13. Aaron Jones (13)
14. Alvin Kamara (15)
Tier 4:
16. Najee Harris (23), has had his 2 best games of the season coming out of the bye, and Warren got nicked up. Could he be possibly getting back to being the offenses centerpiece?
17. James Conner (16)
Tier 5:
18. Tony Pollard (26), 3 straight top-10 weeks, while looking like 2019 Ekeler. Only concern is Zeke starts getting more work the further he gets removed from injury.
19. Miles Sanders (18)
20. Dameon Pierce (14), role hasn't changed, but this offense is looking like its ready to fall apart. Anytime your HC is talking about maybe turning to Kyle Allen at QB, it's an issue.
22. Antonio Gibson (20)
23. D'Onta Foreman (24)
Tier 6:
24. Jamaal Williams (21), probably too low for the current RB7, but I hate relying upon TDs, especially in not good offenses. Also, dangerously close to a 3-man RBBC as Justin Jackson has been pretty involved lately.
25. Jeff Wilson (22)
26. Latavius Murray (NR), I don't like it any more than anyone else does, but he's a potential 3-down RB, and that has value regardless of offense.
Tier 7:
28. Ezekiel Elliott (29)
29. D'Andre Swift (28)

Dropped off: Gus Edwards (25), hamstring was a bigger issue than I thought, and its possible this is a 3-man RBBC regardless of who is healthy.
Perhaps next week Zeke and/or Swift drops out as well. Pollard > Zeke and J Williams > Swift. The first group was easier to see than Swift. Zeke still gets a ceremonial TD as does Swift. Just wouldn't want to start either at this point. Or is there still a glimmer of hope lol. I did pick up Jeff Wilson, Jr. in both leagues. Good matchup this week. And what do you make of D Pierce, yes the team is falling apart. I bumped him to the bench in one league - starting Chubb, Wilson, Jr., and Gibson over him at this moment. The Pierce train rolls along just not sure about the whole team to allow him opportunities.

WR
Tier 1:
1. Davante Adams (4)
2. Stefon Diggs (1)
3. Justin Jefferson (2)
4. Tyreek Hill (3)
5. Ja'Marr Chase (5)
Tier 2:
6. AJ Brown (8)
Tier 3:
7. Jaylen Waddle (7)
8. DeAndre Hopkins (6)
9. CeeDee Lamb (12)
11. DK Metcalf (11)
Tier 4:
12. Amari Cooper (14)
13. Christian Kirk (13)
14. Tee Higgins (10)
15. Mike Evans (15)
Tier 5:
16. Hollywood Brown (38), perhaps a bit bold, but Arizona may be the most pass heavy team going forward, and Brown was a top-10 WR pre-injury. I don't see why he can't have 10 targets a week upon returning.
17. Deebo Samuel (16)
18. Chris Olave (18)
19. Tyler Lockett (17)
20. DeVonta Smith (27), Eagles passing game resembled a poor man's Miami in the wake of Goedert's injury, in the sense that it's a 2-man show. 70% went to either Brown or Smith.
21. Keenan Allen (NR), welcome back Keenan. He looked healthy in his return and perhaps more importantly Mike Williams didn't.
Tier 6:
22. Terry McLaurin (19)
23. Michael Pittman (26)
24. Chris Godwin (21)
25. Rondale Moore (20), I am assuming his injury isn't serious as they said it was precautionary due to the wet field. In the meantime, I think the TE position has been fazed out of this offense, so Moore should still see a hefty workload, even if it's closer to 8 targets than 10-13 with Brown back.
Tier 7:
26. Allen Lazard (22)
27. Jakobi Meyers (23)
29. Christian Watson (35), back-to-back top-10 weeks, but very TD based, and lost a lot of targets from the week before to a returning Cobb. Feels like a boom/bust guy, who has happened to hit the last 2 weeks, If the targets bounce back, this is too low, but don't want to get too excited, still lots of upside here.
30. Josh Palmer (29)
Tier 8:
31. Gabriel Davis (31)
32. Brandon Aiyuk (32)
33. Jerry Jeudy (33)
35. Garrett Wilson (25), had 2 straight top-15 weeks before last weeks debacle. I'm a little worried the debacle might be closer to the reality. Like the player, hate the offense.
36. DJ Moore (28), after a brief resurgence, has been awful the last few weeks. Maybe the switch to Darnold salvages things?
37. Parris Campbell (36)
Tier 9:
39. Curtis Samuel (40)
40. Darius Slayton (NR), back-to-back top-20 weeks, and now Wan'Dale is out for the year. Truth be told, if he wasn't Darius Slayton, I'd probably have him a little higher.

Dropped off: Cooper Kupp (30), its sounding more and more like he doesn't really have a shot at making it back this season. Diontae Johnson (37), hasn't been even a WR3 in a last month, and has lost his high target share. Passing game runs through the TE now. Mike Williams (39), perhaps I'm being pessimistic, but I don't trust him at all right now, and think its possible he could be a decoy even when he does end up playing.
Ditto on G Wilson. I cannot imagine they let the ship sink with Z Wilson. Lots of talent on both sides. Flacco, the statue, has a good, accurate arm that would up G Wilson's value. Has talent for sure. Same can be said about unranked G Pickens. I think he finally cracks your list. Talented like Wilson who needs a solid QB to get them the ball.

Edit: also curious to see how this M Williams plays out. I did pick up J Palmer for WR depth. Like many last week who avoided Palmer because of the healthy status of Williams and K Allen. Now we shall see...

great list this week

(translation: all my starters are at or close to where I have them ranked)

though tbh George Pickens should be in the WR3 conversation

kind of agree on Mike Williams, hard to project him Top 40 until he proves he can stay healthy

Swift's ranking is a reverberating echo at this point

when OC Ben Johnson said "I think he's pissed off" in last week's presser we thought that was code he's going to unleash the kracken in New Jersey

nope, was just a statement of fact

Justin Jackson outsnapped and outplayed D'Andre Week 11

Last year at this exact point in the season:
  • Amon-Ra St. Brown was WR70
  • Rashaad Penny was RB123
Over the remaining games, they were:
  • WR2
  • RB4
Things change fast in the NFL

WR
Tier 1:
1. Davante Adams (4)
2. Stefon Diggs (1)
3. Justin Jefferson (2)
4. Tyreek Hill (3)
5. Ja'Marr Chase (5)
Tier 2:
6. AJ Brown (8)
Tier 3:
7. Jaylen Waddle (7)
8. DeAndre Hopkins (6)
9. CeeDee Lamb (12)
11. DK Metcalf (11)
Tier 4:
12. Amari Cooper (14)
13. Christian Kirk (13)
14. Tee Higgins (10)
15. Mike Evans (15)
Tier 5:
17. Deebo Samuel (16)
18. Chris Olave (18)
19. Tyler Lockett (17)
Tier 6:
22. Terry McLaurin (19)
23. Michael Pittman (26)
24. Chris Godwin (21)
Tier 7:
26. Allen Lazard (22)
27. Jakobi Meyers (23)
30. Josh Palmer (29)
Tier 8:
31. Gabriel Davis (31)
32. Brandon Aiyuk (32)
33. Jerry Jeudy (33)
37. Parris Campbell (36)
Tier 9:
39. Curtis Samuel (40)

Waddle and Hopkins at #7 & #8. Who scores the most fantasy points in a .5 ppr from here on out?

I own Tua and Hopkins and looking at a straight trade for Waddle giving up Hopkins. They have Murray as their QB. The stack both ways. With Hollywood back I could see Hopkins getting a target or two less. Plus ARI is on bye next week.

I will say it again- you are criminally low on Aiyuk. He’s already done more than enough with his floor to merit top 24 (wr2) status moving forward. This past week he had one of his quietest games and still scored 2 tds. To have him 1 slot ahead of Moore- whose floor is basically 0 this year, doesn’t feel very thought out imo. With that said, I do love the effort and certainly appreciate the dialogue your lists result in. Thats what these boards are all about. Great stuff.

WR
Tier 1:
1. Davante Adams (4)
2. Stefon Diggs (1)
3. Justin Jefferson (2)
4. Tyreek Hill (3)
5. Ja'Marr Chase (5)
Tier 2:
6. AJ Brown (8)
Tier 3:
7. Jaylen Waddle (7)
8. DeAndre Hopkins (6)
9. CeeDee Lamb (12)
11. DK Metcalf (11)
Tier 4:
12. Amari Cooper (14)
13. Christian Kirk (13)
14. Tee Higgins (10)
15. Mike Evans (15)
Tier 5:
17. Deebo Samuel (16)
18. Chris Olave (18)
19. Tyler Lockett (17)
Tier 6:
22. Terry McLaurin (19)
23. Michael Pittman (26)
24. Chris Godwin (21)
Tier 7:
26. Allen Lazard (22)
27. Jakobi Meyers (23)
30. Josh Palmer (29)
Tier 8:
31. Gabriel Davis (31)
32. Brandon Aiyuk (32)
33. Jerry Jeudy (33)
37. Parris Campbell (36)
Tier 9:
39. Curtis Samuel (40)

Waddle and Hopkins at #7 & #8. Who scores the most fantasy points in a .5 ppr from here on out?

I own Tua and Hopkins and looking at a straight trade for Waddle giving up Hopkins. They have Murray as their QB. The stack both ways. With Hollywood back I could see Hopkins getting a target or two less. Plus ARI is on bye next week.

Why would you do that deal? Disregarding picking up another week by trading the WK 13 bye.

WKS 15-17:
Waddle 18.45 ppg in our format: at BUF / GB / at NE
Hopkins 21.54 ppg in our format: at DEN / TB / at ATL

Appreciate the input as always

As someone who has both AJ Brown and Hopkins in one league, don't agree with Brown being in a tier above Hopkins. Hopkins will just get more targets moving forward due to Cards defense being on the crappy side and having no real running game. I like Conner and all, but he's pretty much a plodder at this point. In redraft, I wouldn't trade Hopkins for Brown.

WR
Tier 1:
1. Davante Adams (4)
2. Stefon Diggs (1)
3. Justin Jefferson (2)
4. Tyreek Hill (3)
5. Ja'Marr Chase (5)
Tier 2:
6. AJ Brown (8)
Tier 3:
7. Jaylen Waddle (7)
8. DeAndre Hopkins (6)
9. CeeDee Lamb (12)
11. DK Metcalf (11)
Tier 4:
12. Amari Cooper (14)
13. Christian Kirk (13)
14. Tee Higgins (10)
15. Mike Evans (15)
Tier 5:
17. Deebo Samuel (16)
18. Chris Olave (18)
19. Tyler Lockett (17)
Tier 6:
22. Terry McLaurin (19)
23. Michael Pittman (26)
24. Chris Godwin (21)
Tier 7:
26. Allen Lazard (22)
27. Jakobi Meyers (23)
30. Josh Palmer (29)
Tier 8:
31. Gabriel Davis (31)
32. Brandon Aiyuk (32)
33. Jerry Jeudy (33)
37. Parris Campbell (36)
Tier 9:
39. Curtis Samuel (40)

Waddle vs Hopkins the ROS is a tough one. I would lean Hopkins only because Miami is running the ball real well right now and AZ isn't. Hard to envision a game where Hopkins isn't targeted 10-12 times due to game script. AZ D is not good either, so combined with no real running game means they will be throwing a lot.

Based on how Godwin was moving in Tampa's last game, I would not be surprised at all if he performs like a top 12 WR from here on out.

Also, with the workload that Singletary has been enjoying over the past handful of games, seems more like a top 20 RB. I'd take him over the group directly ahead of him on the list.

WR
Tier 1:
1. Davante Adams (4)
2. Stefon Diggs (1)
3. Justin Jefferson (2)
4. Tyreek Hill (3)
5. Ja'Marr Chase (5)
Tier 2:
6. AJ Brown (8)
Tier 3:
7. Jaylen Waddle (7)
8. DeAndre Hopkins (6)
9. CeeDee Lamb (12)
11. DK Metcalf (11)
Tier 4:
12. Amari Cooper (14)
13. Christian Kirk (13)
14. Tee Higgins (10)
15. Mike Evans (15)
Tier 5:
17. Deebo Samuel (16)
18. Chris Olave (18)
19. Tyler Lockett (17)
Tier 6:
22. Terry McLaurin (19)
23. Michael Pittman (26)
24. Chris Godwin (21)
Tier 7:
26. Allen Lazard (22)
27. Jakobi Meyers (23)
30. Josh Palmer (29)
Tier 8:
31. Gabriel Davis (31)
32. Brandon Aiyuk (32)
33. Jerry Jeudy (33)
37. Parris Campbell (36)
Tier 9:
39. Curtis Samuel (40)

Why would you do that deal? Disregarding picking up another week by trading the WK 13 bye.

WKS 15-17:
Good point - I was speculating lol

Appreciate the work. Look forward to this thread weekly.

Not sure I am on board with the early season sentiment that Josh Allen is on a tier all by himself. At the very least, Pat Mahomes belongs there as well. Arguments can be made for Hurts and Jackson as well (more so for Hurts).

Jamaal Williams is DET #1 RB and will score 15-20 TDs. I think the low ranking are because he simply started the season from too far back. Similar to James Conner's 2021 season. Is it TD-dependent? Yes. Is he likely to score every week? Yes.

ARSB starting to feel like he's still cashing checks from week's 1-2 (and last half of 2021). I like him... everyone likes him... but he has not been looking like top-10 WR lately. More like an "also-ran" (ala Courtland Sutton).

Good stuff! Keep'em coming. :wink:

RB
Tier 1:
1. Austin Ekeler (2)
2. Saquon Barkley (1)
3. Jonathan Taylor (3)
Tier 2:
4. Derrick Henry (5)
5. Nick Chubb (4)
8. Kenneth Walker (7)
9. Travis Etienne (8)
Tier 3:
10. Joe Mixon (10)
11. Dalvin Cook (11)
13. Aaron Jones (13)
14. Alvin Kamara (15)
Tier 4:
17. James Conner (16)
Tier 5:
19. Miles Sanders (18)
22. Antonio Gibson (20)
23. D'Onta Foreman (24)
Tier 6:
25. Jeff Wilson (22)
Tier 7:
28. Ezekiel Elliott (29)
29. D'Andre Swift (28)

Perhaps next week Zeke and/or Swift drops out as well. Pollard > Zeke and J Williams > Swift. The first group was easier to see than Swift. Zeke still gets a ceremonial TD as does Swift. Just wouldn't want to start either at this point. Or is there still a glimmer of hope lol. I did pick up Jeff Wilson, Jr. in both leagues. Good matchup this week. And what do you make of D Pierce, yes the team is falling apart. I bumped him to the bench in one league - starting Chubb, Wilson, Jr., and Gibson over him at this moment. The Pierce train rolls along just not sure about the whole team to allow him opportunities.
On field wise. Pollard and Williams have been better than their counterparts all along in my opinion, going back to 2020. It'd just been a refusal of either team (especially Dallas) to admit it. That said, Zeke is still very involved, and Swift still could be. I'd be ok with either as flex starts still.

Pierce is a reasonable sit this week, though its possible he's still better than Wilson/Gibson because they share touches with guys who could get the hot hand. Pierce never has that issue. That's why he's ranked higher anyway.
WR
Tier 1:
1. Davante Adams (4)
2. Stefon Diggs (1)
3. Justin Jefferson (2)
4. Tyreek Hill (3)
5. Ja'Marr Chase (5)
Tier 2:
6. AJ Brown (8)
Tier 3:
7. Jaylen Waddle (7)
8. DeAndre Hopkins (6)
9. CeeDee Lamb (12)
11. DK Metcalf (11)
Tier 4:
12. Amari Cooper (14)
13. Christian Kirk (13)
14. Tee Higgins (10)
15. Mike Evans (15)
Tier 5:
17. Deebo Samuel (16)
18. Chris Olave (18)
19. Tyler Lockett (17)
Tier 6:
22. Terry McLaurin (19)
23. Michael Pittman (26)
24. Chris Godwin (21)
Tier 7:
26. Allen Lazard (22)
27. Jakobi Meyers (23)
30. Josh Palmer (29)
Tier 8:
31. Gabriel Davis (31)
32. Brandon Aiyuk (32)
33. Jerry Jeudy (33)
37. Parris Campbell (36)
Tier 9:
39. Curtis Samuel (40)

Ditto on G Wilson. I cannot imagine they let the ship sink with Z Wilson. Lots of talent on both sides. Flacco, the statue, has a good, accurate arm that would up G Wilson's value. Has talent for sure. Same can be said about unranked G Pickens. I think he finally cracks your list. Talented like Wilson who needs a solid QB to get them the ball.

Edit: also curious to see how this M Williams plays out. I did pick up J Palmer for WR depth. Like many last week who avoided Palmer because of the healthy status of Williams and K Allen. Now we shall see...
We'll see how good Mike White is, he can't be any worse, but its possible Wilson jumps back into the top-25 real quick. Also possible White prefers a different target.

Pickens popped a little bit, but his usage is still WR4 levels. He's still the #3 target in that passing game.

Williams makes me nervous as his game is mostly winning jump balls and acrobatic catches. He was one of the worst guys to suffer a high ankle sprain, and I've been lower on him all along. I'm much less worried about a guy like Hollywood Brown returning, where his game is more separation based. I've always been a Palmer fan, I'm not surprised he blew up against KC, but you like you said, it was tougher to see coming giving Allen/Williams being back.

WR
Tier 1:
1. Davante Adams (4)
2. Stefon Diggs (1)
3. Justin Jefferson (2)
4. Tyreek Hill (3)
5. Ja'Marr Chase (5)
Tier 2:
6. AJ Brown (8)
Tier 3:
7. Jaylen Waddle (7)
8. DeAndre Hopkins (6)
9. CeeDee Lamb (12)
11. DK Metcalf (11)
Tier 4:
12. Amari Cooper (14)
13. Christian Kirk (13)
14. Tee Higgins (10)
15. Mike Evans (15)
Tier 5:
17. Deebo Samuel (16)
18. Chris Olave (18)
19. Tyler Lockett (17)
Tier 6:
22. Terry McLaurin (19)
23. Michael Pittman (26)
24. Chris Godwin (21)
Tier 7:
26. Allen Lazard (22)
27. Jakobi Meyers (23)
30. Josh Palmer (29)
Tier 8:
31. Gabriel Davis (31)
32. Brandon Aiyuk (32)
33. Jerry Jeudy (33)
37. Parris Campbell (36)
Tier 9:
39. Curtis Samuel (40)

WR
Tier 1:
1. Davante Adams (4)
2. Stefon Diggs (1)
3. Justin Jefferson (2)
4. Tyreek Hill (3)
5. Ja'Marr Chase (5)
Tier 2:
6. AJ Brown (8)
Tier 3:
7. Jaylen Waddle (7)
8. DeAndre Hopkins (6)
9. CeeDee Lamb (12)
11. DK Metcalf (11)
Tier 4:
12. Amari Cooper (14)
13. Christian Kirk (13)
14. Tee Higgins (10)
15. Mike Evans (15)
Tier 5:
17. Deebo Samuel (16)
18. Chris Olave (18)
19. Tyler Lockett (17)
Tier 6:
22. Terry McLaurin (19)
23. Michael Pittman (26)
24. Chris Godwin (21)
Tier 7:
26. Allen Lazard (22)
27. Jakobi Meyers (23)
30. Josh Palmer (29)
Tier 8:
31. Gabriel Davis (31)
32. Brandon Aiyuk (32)
33. Jerry Jeudy (33)
37. Parris Campbell (36)
Tier 9:
39. Curtis Samuel (40)

WKS 15-17:
I trust Waddle a little more than Hopkins. I also don't see Waddle's schedule as being worse in weeks 15-16. Buf and GB could both be shootouts, and Arizona could be lower scoring against Denver and TB. I'll agree Hopkins week 17 matchup is better though.

I think Hollywood is going to take a decent amount from Hopkins. Like 3-4 targets a week. This could be offset, if Kyler Murray returns from injury playing better than before, which he might with better weapons, but that takes a bit of a leap of faith, where Tua is a pretty known commodity at the moment, and that passing game is a little more condensed in my opinion. Its very 51-49 though.
Appreciate the input as always

As someone who has both AJ Brown and Hopkins in one league, don't agree with Brown being in a tier above Hopkins. Hopkins will just get more targets moving forward due to Cards defense being on the crappy side and having no real running game. I like Conner and all, but he's pretty much a plodder at this point. In redraft, I wouldn't trade Hopkins for Brown.
AJ Brown would top my buy-low list right now, assuming leagues still have trades, most of mine stop after week 13. Brown has been unlucky of late, but he's seeing 30% targets, and that number is locked in, with upside, with Goedert out.

I'm getting the impression that I'm expecting a lot more out of Hollywood Brown than everyone else is. I think Hopkins isn't going to be hitting 14 targets too often going forward. I still love Hopkins, but his ceiling takes a bit of a hit in my opinion.

I will say it again- you are criminally low on Aiyuk. He’s already done more than enough with his floor to merit top 24 (wr2) status moving forward. This past week he had one of his quietest games and still scored 2 tds. To have him 1 slot ahead of Moore- whose floor is basically 0 this year, doesn’t feel very thought out imo. With that said, I do love the effort and certainly appreciate the dialogue your lists result in. Thats what these boards are all about. Great stuff.
Ayuik and Davis need to be moved way up and Pickens needs to be towards the top of tier 7
Aiyuk, Davis, and Pickens are all talented guys, especially Aiyuk and Pickens, but I'm always going to be a little lower on them because I don't like guys that require elite efficiency. None of these guys are seeing much in the way of targets, and when they are targeted its not typically high % stuff. So they are all TD dependent, and I'm always going to seem low on those types, because those aren't the guys I want. Those are all guys I'd be trying to sell, Davis has been all season.

Aiyuk hasn't topped 84 yards in a game yet, and in my opinion is still the #4 option in his teams offense. He did catch 2 TD's, but that doesn't feel reliable at all. Can he make 5-6 targets work most weeks? Because I think that's the reality when everyone is healthy around him.

Based on how Godwin was moving in Tampa's last game, I would not be surprised at all if he performs like a top 12 WR from here on out.

Also, with the workload that Singletary has been enjoying over the past handful of games, seems more like a top 20 RB. I'd take him over the group directly ahead of him on the list.
Didn't really see Godwin looking that different in my eyes. He could make that leap, but he's gonna need a lot more TDs and Tampa to be very pass heavy going forward, and I think Evans is a TD hog. There is a probably a top-15 ceiling for Godwin, we know he's talented enough for it, but he needs a lot to go his way to hit it.

Singletary has been really solid of late, he's been top-12 each of his last 2 games, but I think its more just variable noise. His workload isn't very different than its been, he's just scoring TDs. He has 3 rushing TDs all year, and they all came in the last 2 weeks. I do think that is probably a side effect of Allen's arm injury, which seems like something that shouldn't be an issue going forward.

Not sure I am on board with the early season sentiment that Josh Allen is on a tier all by himself. At the very least, Pat Mahomes belongs there as well. Arguments can be made for Hurts and Jackson as well (more so for Hurts).

Jamaal Williams is DET #1 RB and will score 15-20 TDs. I think the low ranking are because he simply started the season from too far back. Similar to James Conner's 2021 season. Is it TD-dependent? Yes. Is he likely to score every week? Yes.

ARSB starting to feel like he's still cashing checks from week's 1-2 (and last half of 2021). I like him... everyone likes him... but he has not been looking like top-10 WR lately. More like an "also-ran" (ala Courtland Sutton).

When’s the last time Amon-Ra scored, Week 2?
I think Allen's rushing keeps him ahead of Mahomes for me. I think he's been down slightly because of this arm injury, but I think he's gonna finish the season very hot. I'm mildly worried about Lamar Jackson, which is why he's down a tier, at this point he's basically a lesser Justin Fields.

St. Brown is another top buy low in my opinion. He's seeing a 42% target share since Hockenson was traded. Best in the NFL. He's been a top-12 WR twice in that stretch despite 0 TD's, and he's had the bad luck of being tackled 3 times on the 1 yard line during that stretch, I believe all or at least 2 of those became Jamaal TDs. I think St. Brown is going to pop a lot down the stretch, and he's been nothing like Sutton. Also, and it pains me to say it, Jared Goff>Russell Wilson.

It is possible I'm being too stubborn on Williams, but I don't think he's as good as Conner, and the Lions offense isn't 2021 Cardinals good. There is a dangerous floor with TD dependent guys like him, but I do agree 15-20 TDs is certainly doable, since he's at 12 now.

I think Allen's rushing keeps him ahead of Mahomes for me. I think he's been down slightly because of this arm injury, but I think he's gonna finish the season very hot. I'm mildly worried about Lamar Jackson, which is why he's down a tier, at this point he's basically a lesser Justin Fields.

St. Brown is another top buy low in my opinion. He's seeing a 42% target share since Hockenson was traded. Best in the NFL. He's been a top-12 WR twice in that stretch despite 0 TD's, and he's had the bad luck of being tackled 3 times on the 1 yard line during that stretch, I believe all or at least 2 of those became Jamaal TDs. I think St. Brown is going to pop a lot down the stretch, and he's been nothing like Sutton. Also, and it pains me to say it, Jared Goff>Russell Wilson.

It is possible I'm being too stubborn on Williams, but I don't think he's as good as Conner, and the Lions offense isn't 2021 Cardinals good. There is a dangerous floor with TD dependent guys like him, but I do agree 15-20 TDs is certainly doable, since he's at 12 now.

The Buffalo Bills have one (1) second half touchdown since Week 6 vs. KC.

Week 7: bye

Week 8 vs. GB: 3 points (1 FG)

Week 9 vs. NYJ: 3 points (1 FG)

Week 10 vs. MIN: 6 points (2 FGs)

Week 11 vs. CLE: 18 points (4 FGs 1 TD)
Devin Singletary scored on a 5 yard rush, 2-point conversion failed.

Josh Allen has accounted for zero (0) second half touchdowns in the last 4 games.

Will be interesting to see the effect Jameson Williams has on the Sun God's target share.

Will be interesting to see the effect Jameson Williams has on the Sun God's target share.

If you bake a bigger pie than he can eat as much as he usually does

Not seeing him being a target hog. If anything he’ll take the targets of the other boundary receivers (Chark, Raymond, Josh Reynolds if he ever gets healthy again.) They will likely have distinctly different roles so I could see them being complementary.

Last edited:
I am surprised by how high Fournette is. Seems like he is losing ground to Rachaad White
He's losing ground for sure, but I think the idea he's losing his job is being overstated. I'd say its 60-40 in Fournette's favor, with Fournette likely getting most of the money touches, especially GL.

I'm not a Fournette fan at all, but I think the Seattle game had more to do with matchup and Fournette being banged up then it suddenly being an even timeshare, or White taking over. It might be a lower stakes version of Zeke/Pollard from a few years ago.

Ayuik and Davis need to be moved way up and Pickens needs to be towards the top of tier 7
Aiyuk, Davis, and Pickens are all talented guys, especially Aiyuk and Pickens, but I'm always going to be a little lower on them because I don't like guys that require elite efficiency. None of these guys are seeing much in the way of targets, and when they are targeted its not typically high % stuff. So they are all TD dependent, and I'm always going to seem low on those types, because those aren't the guys I want. Those are all guys I'd be trying to sell, Davis has been all season.

Aiyuk hasn't topped 84 yards in a game yet, and in my opinion is still the #4 option in his teams offense. He did catch 2 TD's, but that doesn't feel reliable at all. Can he make 5-6 targets work most weeks? Because I think that's the reality when everyone is healthy around him.

Didn't really see Godwin looking that different in my eyes. He could make that leap, but he's gonna need a lot more TDs and Tampa to be very pass heavy going forward, and I think Evans is a TD hog. There is a probably a top-15 ceiling for Godwin, we know he's talented enough for it, but he needs a lot to go his way to hit it.

Singletary has been really solid of late, he's been top-12 each of his last 2 games, but I think its more just variable noise. His workload isn't very different than its been, he's just scoring TDs. He has 3 rushing TDs all year, and they all came in the last 2 weeks. I do think that is probably a side effect of Allen's arm injury, which seems like something that shouldn't be an issue going forward.
Aiyuk has 39 targets in his past 5 games. His targets per game are basically in line with what Deebo’s are 11 games in. He has a lot more tds, and quality targets than deebo does- but somehow Deebo is a top tier wr2 and aiyuk is a mid tier wr3? I just cant agree. I guarantee that if you ask any Aiyuk owner what they think of him and what the value him as being- they will all basically tell you he’s a rock solid wr2.

He is crushing it in my Point Per Tackled Inside the 5 Yard Line league.

Last two weeks he took it to the one, then Jamaal got the bunny. So frustrating.

If he has 2-3 TDs more no one is saying “oh he’s not really doing much this year. Same guy - lots of targets, low ADOT, very good YAC. First 3 games and last 4 are very similar averages.

I didn’t realize people were down on ARSB. He got hurt. It happens. In PPR he’s WR15 in ppg and that includes a game where he had 1 catch and exited with an injury.

I didn’t realize people were down on ARSB. He got hurt. It happens. In PPR he’s WR15 in ppg and that includes a game where he had 1 catch and exited with an injury.

He’s not even scoring touchdowns every week anymore

I’ve tried prying him away in my league, guy won’t even negotiate lol

Users who are viewing this thread