What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Travdogg's positional rankings from week 4 onward (1 Viewer)

travdogg

Footballguy
QB:
1. Lamar Jackson (4), at this rate, he's gonna blow right past the Watson/Mahomes deals. Back-to-back 40-point weeks.
2. Jalen Hurts (3)
3. Josh Allen (1), this drop is less about him and more about the guys who passed him. I'm not suggesting Allen isn't still elite.
4. Kyler Murray (2)
5. Patrick Mahomes (5)
6. Justin Herbert (6)
7. Joe Burrow (7)
8. Tua Tagovailoa (10)
9. Aaron Rodgers (9)
10. Kirk Cousins (11)
11. Matthew Stafford (12)
12. Trevor Lawrence (NR), a 6-1 TD-INT ratio, and back-to-back QB1 weeks earns him a seat at the table.
13. Carson Wentz (13)
14. Marcus Mariota (14)
15. Derek Carr (15)

Dropped off: Russell Wilson (8), its looked pretty ugly in Denver, and honestly seems worse by the week.

RB:
1. Christian McCaffrey (1)
2. Saquon Barkley (2)
3. Jonathan Taylor (3)
4. Dalvin Cook (4)
5. D'Andre Swift (5)
6. Derrick Henry (7)
7. Austin Ekeler (6)
8. Najee Harris (8)
9. James Conner (10)
10. Joe Mixon (9)
11. Nick Chubb (11)
12. Rhamondre Stevenson (30), I'm planting a flag here. He's taken over 60% snaps 2 weeks in a row, and has taken all of Montgomery's workload, which I think stays the case even when he comes back. I also don't think Hoyer will hurt him, as it likely just leads to more running and more checkdowns.
13. Leonard Fournette (13)
14. Alvin Kamara (14)
15. Cordarrelle Patterson (16)
16. Aaron Jones (15)
17. Javonte Williams (12), getting a little nervous this offense might just suck, and now Mike Boone is mixing in?
18. David Montgomery (18)
19. AJ Dillon (19)
20. Josh Jacobs (20)
21. James Robinson (24)
22. Kareem Hunt (17), Browns are having more success passing than I expected, leading to less work for Hunt than I expected.
23. Breece Hall (NR), back-to-back top-15 weeks. He's making plays when he gets the ball and is earning more chances.
24. Jeff Wilson (26)
25. Clyde Edwards-Helaire (25)
26. Devin Singletary (NR), first game Buffalo was challenged in, and suddenly it wasn't a RBBC. Maybe a sign of things to come?
27. Miles Sanders (21), TD dependent guy, who doesn't score enough TDs.
28. Ezekiel Elliott (27)
29. Cam Akers (NR), McVay wants what McVay wants.
30. Dameon Pierce (NR), 2 straight top-30 games after being somewhat mothballed in week 1.

Dropped off: Michael Carter (22), outscored the last 2 games by Hall, and out snapped this week, NY wants Hall to be their guy. Raheem Mostert (23), its a true RBBC in a bad running game. Darrell Henderson (28), McVay still wants Akers to be his guy, especially as his closer. JK Dobbins (29), nothing against Dobbins, its just looking like last year's pass heavy ways are here to stay.

WR:
1. Cooper Kupp (1)
2. Justin Jefferson (2)
3. Stefon Diggs (3)
4. CeeDee Lamb (6)
5. Ja'Marr Chase (5)
6. Tyreek Hill (7)
7. Amon-Ra St. Brown (8)
8. Davante Adams (4)
9. AJ Brown (9)
10. Jaylen Waddle (13)
11. Mike Evans (10)
12. Michael Pittman (11)
13. Christian Kirk (12)
14. Courtland Sutton (15)
15. Tee Higgins (16)
16. Terry McLaurin (19)
17. Mike Williams (18)
18. Deebo Samuel (20)
19. Keenan Allen (21)
20. Chris Godwin (22)
21. DeAndre Hopkins (23)
22. Drake London (29)
23. DeVonta Smith (NR), well that's one way to crash into the rankings. Interestingly, its looking like week 1 may have just been that he drew Okudah, who has done well against McLaurin and Jefferson since.
24. Diontae Johnson (24)
25. Michael Thomas (14), still think he's the Saints #1, especially in the redzone, but I'm a little nervous that he's already not finishing games. Might be an overreaction.
26. Chris Olave (NR), lapping the field in air yards, he turned them into actual yards last week. Jameis isn't afraid to keep chucking it deep to him, and while I expect some busts, some booms are coming if this keeps up.
27. DK Metcalf (26)
28. Hollywood Brown (27)
29. Curtis Samuel (30)
30. Amari Cooper (38), Brissett's been better than expected, and Cooper has 2 straight top-10 games. Maybe I'm being stubborn, but I'm just not trusting him/Brissett enough to go higher yet.
31. Rashod Bateman (31)
32. DJ Moore (17), man I was a Mayfield defender this offseason, but he's been arguably the worst QB in the NFL this season, and I only say arguably because at least he didn't run out the back of his own endzone. Moore is good enough to bounce back, but he needs better QB play pronto.
33. Gabriel Davis (32)
34. Jerry Jeudy (25), clearly behind Sutton, in an offense that might not be able to support 2 WRs.
35. Elijah Moore (33)
36. Brandin Cooks (28), basically AFC DJ Moore, though I think Mayfield has a better chance to get going than Mills. At least he's done it before, and has the excuse of not having a full offseason.
37. Garrett Wilson (35)
38. Tyler Lockett (39)
39. JuJu Smith-Schuster (34)
40. Michael Gallup (37)

Dropped off: Allen Robinson (36), the question this offseason was, was 2021 Robinson slowing down, or was he just injured? Right now, it seems like the answer might have been both. Jakobi Meyers (40), lots of mouths to feed in an offense that likely just lost its QB for some time, and likely becomes more run heavy.

TE:
1. Mark Andrews (2)
2. Travis Kelce (1)
3. Darren Waller (3)
4. Kyle Pitts (5)
5. George Kittle (4)
6. Dallas Goedert (6)
7. Dalton Schultz (9), Dak's looking back in week 5, and that's good news for everyone, but most of all his security blanket.
8. TJ Hockenson (8)
9. Zach Ertz (11)
10. Pat Freiermuth (7), I'm a Bears fan, and as much as I'd like to say Trubisky is the problem, I think he's only a small part of it. As much as Big Ben was shot physically, mentally he was still aces, and he was able to keep the offense on track with his audibles. Matt Canada left unchecked is an awful play caller and its the Steelers biggest offensive problem, not the QB, not the OL, though those aren't helping, but Canada.
11. Tyler Higbee (10)
12. David Njoku (NR), finally got going last week. Nothing stopping him from being the #2 in this offense.
13. Gerald Everett (12)
14. Evan Engram (14)
15. Tyler Conklin (NR), lowest finish through 3 games is TE14. A little uncertainty with Zach Wilson coming back.

Dropped off: Dawson Knox (13), TD or bust player not getting TDs. Albert Okwuegbunam (15), less playing time by the week, and offense in general struggling.

QB:
1. Lamar Jackson (4), at this rate, he's gonna blow right past the Watson/Mahomes deals. Back-to-back 40-point weeks.
2. Jalen Hurts (3)
3. Josh Allen (1), this drop is less about him and more about the guys who passed him. I'm not suggesting Allen isn't still elite.
4. Kyler Murray (2)
5. Patrick Mahomes (5)
6. Justin Herbert (6)
7. Joe Burrow (7)
8. Tua Tagovailoa (10)
9. Aaron Rodgers (9)
10. Kirk Cousins (11)
12. Trevor Lawrence (NR), a 6-1 TD-INT ratio, and back-to-back QB1 weeks earns him a seat at the table.
13. Carson Wentz (13)
14. Marcus Mariota (14)
15. Derek Carr (15)

Dropped off: Russell Wilson (8), its looked pretty ugly in Denver, and honestly seems worse by the week.
This looks about right. I think Russ will eventually move back up into the 9 or 10 range at some point. I think they'll get it going eventually.

It will be interesting how many points Hurtz can put up in a competitive game.

RB:
2. Saquon Barkley (2)
3. Jonathan Taylor (3)
4. Dalvin Cook (4)
5. D'Andre Swift (5)
6. Derrick Henry (7)
7. Austin Ekeler (6)
8. Najee Harris (8)
9. James Conner (10)
10. Joe Mixon (9)
11. Nick Chubb (11)
12. Rhamondre Stevenson (30), I'm planting a flag here. He's taken over 60% snaps 2 weeks in a row, and has taken all of Montgomery's workload, which I think stays the case even when he comes back. I also don't think Hoyer will hurt him, as it likely just leads to more running and more checkdowns.
14. Alvin Kamara (14)
16. Aaron Jones (15)
17. Javonte Williams (12), getting a little nervous this offense might just suck, and now Mike Boone is mixing in?
19. AJ Dillon (19)
20. Josh Jacobs (20)
21. James Robinson (24)
22. Kareem Hunt (17), Browns are having more success passing than I expected, leading to less work for Hunt than I expected.
23. Breece Hall (NR), back-to-back top-15 weeks. He's making plays when he gets the ball and is earning more chances.
24. Jeff Wilson (26)
26. Devin Singletary (NR), first game Buffalo was challenged in, and suddenly it wasn't a RBBC. Maybe a sign of things to come?
28. Ezekiel Elliott (27)
30. Dameon Pierce (NR), 2 straight top-30 games after being somewhat mothballed in week 1.

Dropped off: Michael Carter (22), outscored the last 2 games by Hall, and out snapped this week, NY wants Hall to be their guy. Raheem Mostert (23), its a true RBBC in a bad running game. Darrell Henderson (28), McVay still wants Akers to be his guy, especially as his closer. JK Dobbins (29), nothing against Dobbins, its just looking like last year's pass heavy ways are here to stay.
I'm not getting the Conner love. The injury seal is broke. The Cards are broke. I suppose when Hopkins gets back it will get better. Right now Conner is on my bench.

I think the fantasy community has overrated AJ Dillon. I suppose you can't move him too much further down though.

TE:
1. Mark Andrews (2)
2. Travis Kelce (1)
3. Darren Waller (3)
4. Kyle Pitts (5)
5. George Kittle (4)
6. Dallas Goedert (6)
7. Dalton Schultz (9), Dak's looking back in week 5, and that's good news for everyone, but most of all his security blanket.
8. TJ Hockenson (8)
9. Zach Ertz (11)
10. Pat Freiermuth (7), I'm a Bears fan, and as much as I'd like to say Trubisky is the problem, I think he's only a small part of it. As much as Big Ben was shot physically, mentally he was still aces, and he was able to keep the offense on track with his audibles. Matt Canada left unchecked is an awful play caller and its the Steelers biggest offensive problem, not the QB, not the OL, though those aren't helping, but Canada.
11. Tyler Higbee (10)
12. David Njoku (NR), finally got going last week. Nothing stopping him from being the #2 in this offense.
13. Gerald Everett (12)
14. Evan Engram (14)
15. Tyler Conklin (NR), lowest finish through 3 games is TE14. A little uncertainty with Zach Wilson coming back.

Dropped off: Dawson Knox (13), TD or bust player not getting TDs. Albert Okwuegbunam (15), less playing time by the week, and offense in general struggling.
I would flip flop Hockenson with Higbee.

WR:
1. Cooper Kupp (1)
2. Justin Jefferson (2)
3. Stefon Diggs (3)
4. CeeDee Lamb (6)
5. Ja'Marr Chase (5)
6. Tyreek Hill (7)
7. Amon-Ra St. Brown (8)
8. Davante Adams (4)
9. AJ Brown (9)
10. Jaylen Waddle (13)
11. Mike Evans (10)
12. Michael Pittman (11)
13. Christian Kirk (12)
15. Tee Higgins (16)
16. Terry McLaurin (19)
17. Mike Williams (18)
18. Deebo Samuel (20)
19. Keenan Allen (21)
20. Chris Godwin (22)
21. DeAndre Hopkins (23)
22. Drake London (29)
23. DeVonta Smith (NR), well that's one way to crash into the rankings. Interestingly, its looking like week 1 may have just been that he drew Okudah, who has done well against McLaurin and Jefferson since.
24. Diontae Johnson (24)
25. Michael Thomas (14), still think he's the Saints #1, especially in the redzone, but I'm a little nervous that he's already not finishing games. Might be an overreaction.
26. Chris Olave (NR), lapping the field in air yards, he turned them into actual yards last week. Jameis isn't afraid to keep chucking it deep to him, and while I expect some busts, some booms are coming if this keeps up.
27. DK Metcalf (26)
28. Hollywood Brown (27)
29. Curtis Samuel (30)
30. Amari Cooper (38), Brissett's been better than expected, and Cooper has 2 straight top-10 games. Maybe I'm being stubborn, but I'm just not trusting him/Brissett enough to go higher yet.
31. Rashod Bateman (31)
32. DJ Moore (17), man I was a Mayfield defender this offseason, but he's been arguably the worst QB in the NFL this season, and I only say arguably because at least he didn't run out the back of his own endzone. Moore is good enough to bounce back, but he needs better QB play pronto.
33. Gabriel Davis (32)
34. Jerry Jeudy (25), clearly behind Sutton, in an offense that might not be able to support 2 WRs.
35. Elijah Moore (33)
36. Brandin Cooks (28), basically AFC DJ Moore, though I think Mayfield has a better chance to get going than Mills. At least he's done it before, and has the excuse of not having a full offseason.
37. Garrett Wilson (35)
38. Tyler Lockett (39)
40. Michael Gallup (37)

Dropped off: Allen Robinson (36), the question this offseason was, was 2021 Robinson slowing down, or was he just injured? Right now, it seems like the answer might have been both. Jakobi Meyers (40), lots of mouths to feed in an offense that likely just lost its QB for some time, and likely becomes more run heavy.
Looks good but I would move Maclaurin way down. Maybe as low as 30.

QB:
2. Jalen Hurts (3)
4. Kyler Murray (2)
5. Patrick Mahomes (5)
6. Justin Herbert (6)
7. Joe Burrow (7)
8. Tua Tagovailoa (10)
9. Aaron Rodgers (9)
10. Kirk Cousins (11)
13. Carson Wentz (13)
14. Marcus Mariota (14)
15. Derek Carr (15)

This looks about right. I think Russ will eventually move back up into the 9 or 10 range at some point. I think they'll get it going eventually.

It will be interesting how many points Hurtz can put up in a competitive game.
I'd like to think Russ and the Broncos will get it together too, but man, it seems like they are getting worse by the week. I mean, the team hasn't topped 16 points in any of their 3 games, and they've played 2 of the worst teams in the league.

I have nothing but gut feeling to base this on, but I feel like the closer the game, the more Hurts is likely to want to run.

RB:
2. Saquon Barkley (2)
3. Jonathan Taylor (3)
4. Dalvin Cook (4)
5. D'Andre Swift (5)
6. Derrick Henry (7)
7. Austin Ekeler (6)
8. Najee Harris (8)
9. James Conner (10)
10. Joe Mixon (9)
11. Nick Chubb (11)
14. Alvin Kamara (14)
16. Aaron Jones (15)
19. AJ Dillon (19)
20. Josh Jacobs (20)
21. James Robinson (24)
24. Jeff Wilson (26)
28. Ezekiel Elliott (27)

I'm not getting the Conner love. The injury seal is broke. The Cards are broke. I suppose when Hopkins gets back it will get better. Right now Conner is on my bench.

I think the fantasy community has overrated AJ Dillon. I suppose you can't move him too much further down though.
I think the Cardinals demise is greatly exaggerated. They've played 2 very good defenses in KC and LAR. Conner is banged up, but that's kinda his thing, other than maybe Dalvin Cook, I'm not sure there is a more chronically battling something RB in the NFL. I'm buying low on Conner (and really the whole offense other than maybe Ertz) if anyone is selling.

Dillon's a tough nut to crack, because the numbers haven't really been there, but the workload has, and he looks good when you watch him. I could see a case for him a little lower, but GB's OL is getting healthy, and he has league winning upside if Jones goes down, while still maintaining starting value in a sidekick role.

TE:
1. Mark Andrews (2)
2. Travis Kelce (1)
3. Darren Waller (3)
4. Kyle Pitts (5)
5. George Kittle (4)
6. Dallas Goedert (6)
8. TJ Hockenson (8)
9. Zach Ertz (11)
11. Tyler Higbee (10)
13. Gerald Everett (12)
14. Evan Engram (14)

I would flip flop Hockenson with Higbee.
Higbee is getting a nice amount of targets, but he's sure inefficient with them.

My theory with Hockenson, is that as teams adjust to take away St. Brown more, its gonna free him up a lot, especially in the redzone.

WR:
1. Cooper Kupp (1)
2. Justin Jefferson (2)
3. Stefon Diggs (3)
4. CeeDee Lamb (6)
5. Ja'Marr Chase (5)
6. Tyreek Hill (7)
7. Amon-Ra St. Brown (8)
8. Davante Adams (4)
9. AJ Brown (9)
10. Jaylen Waddle (13)
11. Mike Evans (10)
12. Michael Pittman (11)
13. Christian Kirk (12)
15. Tee Higgins (16)
16. Terry McLaurin (19)
17. Mike Williams (18)
18. Deebo Samuel (20)
19. Keenan Allen (21)
20. Chris Godwin (22)
21. DeAndre Hopkins (23)
22. Drake London (29)
24. Diontae Johnson (24)
27. DK Metcalf (26)
28. Hollywood Brown (27)
29. Curtis Samuel (30)
31. Rashod Bateman (31)
33. Gabriel Davis (32)
35. Elijah Moore (33)
37. Garrett Wilson (35)
38. Tyler Lockett (39)
40. Michael Gallup (37)

Looks good but I would move Maclaurin way down. Maybe as low as 30.
Why do you think McLaurin is way too high? He's currently WR20 through 3 games.

Great work as always.

Bit higher than I have him but like the Stevenson bump.

Love the DJ Moore drop. He was an easy avoid with me with fantasy skill position killa Baker.

Olave is the Saints WR to own IMO. I have him Top 15 personally ROS if Winston is on the field. I question if Thomas can stay on the field....and if he'll even be a Saint after the trade deadline.

Agree with McLaurin being too high. Pretty crazy @Mongidig thoughts on players the last couple weeks as they're literally identical to my thoughts (he's even pinpointing the exact players I'm up/down on which is kinda scary :lol: ). I have him around WR30 (where it's pretty much pick 'em to me). I prefer Curtis Samuel as a PPR option. And I think Doctson will be the #1 there before long (even if not this year)

He's WR27 in our PPR league after 3 weeks. Lot of mouths to feed. A lot of better quality mouths to feed as compared to past years. I don't see much difference (outside of draft capital & perception) in the seasonal fantasy value of Zay Jones and McLaurin.

If I'm putting a guy close to Top 15. I want that high end ceiling. I don't see it there at all if Samuel/Doctson healthy. There's also a load of other guys currently below McLaurin after 3 weeks that I personally prefer.
-----------------------
I think Warren's gonna continue to chop away at Najee's load. The offense is better when Warren's on the field (he needs to be on the field more in general as a COP). I've bumped Mixon down a bit too. Perine looked vastly better Week 3 and Mixon hasn't looked good all season. Neither Mixon/Najee a case of guys losing their jobs but their backups deserve more run than they're getting IMO.

Last edited:
QB:
2. Jalen Hurts (3)
4. Kyler Murray (2)
5. Patrick Mahomes (5)
6. Justin Herbert (6)
7. Joe Burrow (7)
8. Tua Tagovailoa (10)
9. Aaron Rodgers (9)
10. Kirk Cousins (11)
13. Carson Wentz (13)
14. Marcus Mariota (14)
15. Derek Carr (15)

Do you have Dak out of the top 15 once he comes back?

QB:
2. Jalen Hurts (3)
4. Kyler Murray (2)
5. Patrick Mahomes (5)
6. Justin Herbert (6)
7. Joe Burrow (7)
8. Tua Tagovailoa (10)
9. Aaron Rodgers (9)
10. Kirk Cousins (11)
13. Carson Wentz (13)
14. Marcus Mariota (14)
15. Derek Carr (15)

Do you have Dak out of the top 15 once he comes back?
He'll be right on the bubble. I want to be sure its not a 2021 Russell Wilson situation where he's playing, but its clear he's not right yet. If Dak proves he is physically right, I could go as high as #8 for him pretty quickly.

QB:
2. Jalen Hurts (3)
4. Kyler Murray (2)
5. Patrick Mahomes (5)
6. Justin Herbert (6)
7. Joe Burrow (7)
8. Tua Tagovailoa (10)
9. Aaron Rodgers (9)
10. Kirk Cousins (11)
13. Carson Wentz (13)
14. Marcus Mariota (14)
15. Derek Carr (15)

So ugly in Denver that I am considering dropping Russell. He sat last week. He sits this week. Will he likely get back in the swing of things? Idk the ship could be going down and this affects all Denver players including kicker and defense. But, it's Russell Wilson - Let's Ride lol. Lot of investment in this cat. Elway has got to scratching his back.

RB:
2. Saquon Barkley (2)
3. Jonathan Taylor (3)
4. Dalvin Cook (4)
5. D'Andre Swift (5)
6. Derrick Henry (7)
7. Austin Ekeler (6)
8. Najee Harris (8)
9. James Conner (10)
10. Joe Mixon (9)
11. Nick Chubb (11)
14. Alvin Kamara (14)
16. Aaron Jones (15)
19. AJ Dillon (19)
20. Josh Jacobs (20)
21. James Robinson (24)
24. Jeff Wilson (26)
28. Ezekiel Elliott (27)

Re Stevenson, I think you meant Harris but you've got Montgomery in there. But at the same time there's no Herbert listed...? Either way, I'm not as optimistic about that NE backfield if the backup QB, Hoyer or whoever, can't get the ball downfield. If defenses stack the box as we're seeing them do to Seattle, is that Pats ground attack going anywhere?

Great write up btw. Thanks!

RB:
2. Saquon Barkley (2)
3. Jonathan Taylor (3)
4. Dalvin Cook (4)
5. D'Andre Swift (5)
6. Derrick Henry (7)
7. Austin Ekeler (6)
8. Najee Harris (8)
9. James Conner (10)
10. Joe Mixon (9)
11. Nick Chubb (11)
14. Alvin Kamara (14)
16. Aaron Jones (15)
19. AJ Dillon (19)
20. Josh Jacobs (20)
21. James Robinson (24)
24. Jeff Wilson (26)
28. Ezekiel Elliott (27)

Strong plant with R Stevenson. Very optimistic. Had him last year in the time share and wanted to avoid the NE RB's, but found myself drafting Stevenson in a value based pick. I also see Monty at #18. Not sure about his injury status moving forward and how Khali Herbert shakes out. I think Herbert is a better rusher than Monty. Where would Herbert rank if he had stand alone value? Like in the mid RB #2 range I would imagine with upside. Interesting what you are saying about Breece Hall as well. I'm watching it all and looking to find an edge, like MoP would lol.

RB:
2. Saquon Barkley (2)
3. Jonathan Taylor (3)
4. Dalvin Cook (4)
5. D'Andre Swift (5)
6. Derrick Henry (7)
7. Austin Ekeler (6)
8. Najee Harris (8)
9. James Conner (10)
10. Joe Mixon (9)
11. Nick Chubb (11)
14. Alvin Kamara (14)
16. Aaron Jones (15)
19. AJ Dillon (19)
20. Josh Jacobs (20)
21. James Robinson (24)
24. Jeff Wilson (26)
28. Ezekiel Elliott (27)

Re Stevenson, I think you meant Harris but you've got Montgomery in there. But at the same time there's no Herbert listed...? Either way, I'm not as optimistic about that NE backfield if the backup QB, Hoyer or whoever, can't get the ball downfield. If defenses stack the box as we're seeing them do to Seattle, is that Pats ground attack going anywhere?

Think he meant Ty Montgomery in that part

RB:
2. Saquon Barkley (2)
3. Jonathan Taylor (3)
4. Dalvin Cook (4)
5. D'Andre Swift (5)
6. Derrick Henry (7)
7. Austin Ekeler (6)
8. Najee Harris (8)
9. James Conner (10)
10. Joe Mixon (9)
11. Nick Chubb (11)
14. Alvin Kamara (14)
16. Aaron Jones (15)
19. AJ Dillon (19)
20. Josh Jacobs (20)
21. James Robinson (24)
24. Jeff Wilson (26)
28. Ezekiel Elliott (27)

Think he meant Ty Montgomery
Ah, makes sense. Ty completely fell off my radar

I have nothing but gut feeling to base this on, but I feel like the closer the game, the more Hurts is likely to want to run.
I agree! I think he could put up ridiculous numbers in a competitive game. So far he hasn’t had to do much but has still put up big numbers.

My theory with Hockenson, is that as teams adjust to take away St. Brown more, its gonna free him up a lot, especially in the redzone.
I hope you’re right. If Jameson Williams is able to come back that will stretch the defense as well. Higbee seems to be the number two option and I like the consistent points even though they aren’t huge numbers. It’s looking like Robinson is a bust again.

RB:
2. Saquon Barkley (2)
3. Jonathan Taylor (3)
4. Dalvin Cook (4)
5. D'Andre Swift (5)
6. Derrick Henry (7)
7. Austin Ekeler (6)
8. Najee Harris (8)
9. James Conner (10)
10. Joe Mixon (9)
11. Nick Chubb (11)
14. Alvin Kamara (14)
16. Aaron Jones (15)
19. AJ Dillon (19)
20. Josh Jacobs (20)
21. James Robinson (24)
24. Jeff Wilson (26)
28. Ezekiel Elliott (27)

Strong plant with R Stevenson. Very optimistic. Had him last year in the time share and wanted to avoid the NE RB's, but found myself drafting Stevenson in a value based pick. I also see Monty at #18. Not sure about his injury status moving forward and how Khali Herbert shakes out. I think Herbert is a better rusher than Monty. Where would Herbert rank if he had stand alone value? Like in the mid RB #2 range I would imagine with upside. Interesting what you are saying about Breece Hall as well. I'm watching it all and looking to find an edge, like MoP would lol.
I've been a Herbert fan since I saw him at Virginia Tech. I do think he's a much more explosive runner than Montgomery, but Montgomery is better at all the little things, such as receiving, blocking, and I would argue short yardage. I don't see Herbert pushing him aside this year, though he may very well show enough that the Bears let Montgomery walk this offseason. If Montgomery is out (which is sounding like he may not be) I would consider Herbert as a slightly better option as he wouldn't be splitting with anyone.

Great work as always.

Bit higher than I have him but like the Stevenson bump.

Love the DJ Moore drop. He was an easy avoid with me with fantasy skill position killa Baker.

Olave is the Saints WR to own IMO. I have him Top 15 personally ROS if Winston is on the field. I question if Thomas can stay on the field....and if he'll even be a Saint after the trade deadline.

Agree with McLaurin being too high. Pretty crazy @Mongidig thoughts on players the last couple weeks as they're literally identical to my thoughts (he's even pinpointing the exact players I'm up/down on which is kinda scary :lol: ). I have him around WR30 (where it's pretty much pick 'em to me). I prefer Curtis Samuel as a PPR option. And I think Doctson will be the #1 there before long (even if not this year)

He's WR27 in our PPR league after 3 weeks. Lot of mouths to feed. A lot of better quality mouths to feed as compared to past years. I don't see much difference (outside of draft capital & perception) in the seasonal fantasy value of Zay Jones and McLaurin.

If I'm putting a guy close to Top 15. I want that high end ceiling. I don't see it there at all if Samuel/Doctson healthy. There's also a load of other guys currently below McLaurin after 3 weeks that I personally prefer.
-----------------------
I think Warren's gonna continue to chop away at Najee's load. The offense is better when Warren's on the field (he needs to be on the field more in general as a COP). I've bumped Mixon down a bit too. Perine looked vastly better Week 3 and Mixon hasn't looked good all season. Neither Mixon/Najee a case of guys losing their jobs but their backups deserve more run than they're getting IMO.
I'm not as high on Warren. I haven't been particularly impressed by him, and would disagree that the offense has been better when he's on the field, though I will very much concede that I haven't been impressed by Najee. I've never been a big Najee fan, and if he loses volume, he hits the double digit ranks pretty quickly.

That being said, I do agree with your view in Cincinnati. I've never been a huge Mixon fan either, even last year, he was very boom/bust, and Perine has seemingly brought more pop to the offense this year. But as you said, he's no real threat, they've been together a few years now, and we kinda know how this will shake out. I do have a feeling, and I've been hedging it in the rankings, that a lot of Mixon's TDs from last year, are going to be Burrow TDs this year. But the whole offense has started slowly, so I haven't really committed to that expectation yet.

I'm a huge Olave fan, I'm just wary of putting him too high. How much of his production was because Thomas/Landry left last week's game? Then again, neither of them have been pictures of health in recent years. I would be surprised by a Thomas trade, as the reason they'd want to move on (health) is also the reason other teams would likely be wary of trading for him.

I hope you’re right. If Jameson Williams is able to come back that will stretch the defense as well. Higbee seems to be the number two option and I like the consistent points even though they aren’t huge numbers. It’s looking like Robinson is a bust again.
This is my thinking as well. Higbee has to be top 10 with the target share he's getting.

I think the Cardinals demise is greatly exaggerated. They've played 2 very good defenses in KC and LAR. Conner is banged up, but that's kinda his thing, other than maybe Dalvin Cook, I'm not sure there is a more chronically battling something RB in the NFL. I'm buying low on Conner (and really the whole offense other than maybe Ertz) if anyone is selling.

That guy in Detroit maybe?

Allen has outscored Hurts every single week in my league (ok he tied him week 3). How did Hurts pass him? Different scoring system maybe.

RB:
2. Saquon Barkley (2)
3. Jonathan Taylor (3)
4. Dalvin Cook (4)
5. D'Andre Swift (5)
6. Derrick Henry (7)
7. Austin Ekeler (6)
8. Najee Harris (8)
9. James Conner (10)
10. Joe Mixon (9)
11. Nick Chubb (11)
14. Alvin Kamara (14)
16. Aaron Jones (15)
19. AJ Dillon (19)
20. Josh Jacobs (20)
21. James Robinson (24)
24. Jeff Wilson (26)
28. Ezekiel Elliott (27)

Im benching Conner also. No way is he an RB1

Great stuff as always. My comments are

Barkley is my RB1. He just looks incredible. Will be on a lot of championship rosters.

If you can break down your list in tiers that would be great. For example, the top tier QBs are Allen, Jackson and Hurts (my order) then a huge tierbreak. If you have Allen, Jackson or Hurts right now, you have such a huge advantage right now.

Conner is way too high and James Robinson is way too low.

I think Dak will return to top 15 when he's ready, and I also think Brady will too once he gets his weapons healthy.

That guy in Detroit maybe?
He's getting there, that's for sure. That reminds me, I didn't rank Jamaal Williams, because I don't think his TD rate is sustainable at all, but, for games Swift misses, I'd probably have Williams in the RB10-15 range. Same goes for Mattison and possibly Herbert for games they are starting. That's probably the order of confidence I have in them as well.

Kind of ironic, that the NFC North starting RB that's been the most durable so far has been Aaron Jones.

Great stuff as always. My comments are

Barkley is my RB1. He just looks incredible. Will be on a lot of championship rosters.

If you can break down your list in tiers that would be great. For example, the top tier QBs are Allen, Jackson and Hurts (my order) then a huge tierbreak. If you have Allen, Jackson or Hurts right now, you have such a huge advantage right now.

Conner is way too high and James Robinson is way too low.

I think Dak will return to top 15 when he's ready, and I also think Brady will too once he gets his weapons healthy.
No arguments with Barkley as RB1, my only concern is the fact that the offenses #2 threat might be Daniel Jones running.

I think James Robinson is a sell high, much like CEH. I think this TD luck is unsustainable. Robinson has basically had 2 long TD runs the last 2 weeks, and that's about it. I also don't think the Jags winning blowouts is going to keep happening, though my Jags win the AFC South bold prediction is looking nice right now, alas, that was more about me being down on the Titans and Colts than anything.

I think James Robinson is a sell high, much like CEH. I think this TD luck is unsustainable. Robinson has basically had 2 long TD runs the last 2 weeks, and that's about it. I also don't think the Jags winning blowouts is going to keep happening, though my Jags win the AFC South bold prediction is looking nice right now, alas, that was more about me being down on the Titans and Colts than anything.
The TD"s are likely not sustainable however with the improvement from TL the offense is humming and J-Rob should still be getting plenty of TD opportunities. Thus far he has looked better than ETN and the coaches obviously trust him. I don't think he really slows down and will be a consistent top 12-ish RB each week. I don't see the boom weeks that the top end guys can be but I think he is a great anchor for your team with a high floor and the chance to be an RB1 every week. That has a ton of value.

Trav I love the list, I think this is the week Fournette breaks through and you are forced to move him up! (y) Time will tell! I also think C Lamb is ranked a little high, and would put Chase ahead of him at a minimum. He played against a shutdown corner last week and they got a big lead early, or more production would have happened. I think DJ Moore is not startable at this point with Baker at QB and shouldn’t be on the list. I would put Lazard on the list with A-Rod as his QB. Look forward to next week. Swift will be a tough RB to rank going forward, with his injury and not sure what his split will be going forward to off set his re injury risk.

Love your commitment to this thread

QB - Murray slide started but it's going to get worse; Kingsbury offense is garbage
RB - Love the boldness of the Stevenson call
WR - I don't think the Miami offense can support 2 top 12 WR's long term

Trav I love the list, I think this is the week Fournette breaks through and you are forced to move him up! (y) Time will tell! I also think C Lamb is ranked a little high, and would put Chase ahead of him at a minimum. He played against a shutdown corner last week and they got a big lead early, or more production would have happened. I think DJ Moore is not startable at this point with Baker at QB and shouldn’t be on the list. I would put Lazard on the list with A-Rod as his QB. Look forward to next week. Swift will be a tough RB to rank going forward, with his injury and not sure what his split will be going forward to off set his re injury risk.
My issues with Fournette are twofold. First off, I just don't think he's all that talented, he's not a guy who is getting much more than what is blocked, so even with infinite opportunity, if the offense isn't humming, he won't be either. Second, I'm kinda worried about Tampa's offense, I think the problems are deeper than just WR health. The OL is bad, and unlike WR, there aren't reinforcements on the way. I think they miss Bruce Arians and his no risk it no biscuit attitude about offense as well. Maybe I'm overanalyzing it, and should just follow the workload, especially since I'm kinda doing that with Najee, but we saw Najee navigate a bad offense last year, Fournette in a bad offense was a guy who played his way off a team.

So, I was in the game thread for the Dallas/NYG game, I was the guy saying Lamb is gonna be fine, and he'll almost certainly make up for this drop, which he unsurprisingly did. But if that is anything to go by, Lamb is still vastly underrated and an excellent buy low. I see a guy who is going to challenge Cooper Kupp for the league's most targets and has produced good/very good numbers with a backup QB, and has just missed 3 50+ yard TDs. He'll likely get those misses corrected, and we'll look back at these games as his floor. I like Chase, but I am starting to wonder how much better than Higgins he is. Clearly based on how far apart they are in my rankings, I still obviously prefer Chase, but I very much wonder what that week 1 game looks like if Higgins doesn't get hurt.

I'm not going to write off Moore completely, because he has top-10 talent in my opinion, but yeah, he's a guy I'd probably be nervous about starting right now. I'm not ready to take him off the list yet though, as he's produced with the likes of Darnold, Teddy, Kyle Allen, and late career Cam.

I'm not feeling Lazard at all. If any GB WR makes the list, it'll likely be Doubs.

Swift is tough, because that OL looks amazing, and Swift has 6 quarters of looking like a potential #1 overall RB. But he's starting to give off a bit of a vibe, of even when he's healthy, he's kinda hurt.

Love your commitment to this thread

QB - Murray slide started but it's going to get worse; Kingsbury offense is garbage
RB - Love the boldness of the Stevenson call
WR - I don't think the Miami offense can support 2 top 12 WR's long term
I think Murray's floor is QB7. There's just such a drop off after that in my opinion. Murray is QB7 through 3 games, without 2 of his 3 best WRs, so I doubt he'll ever leave my top-5, and is more likely to move up than down, once Hopkins is back. Murray is an excellent buy-low right now, in my opinion.

I think Miami can support 2 top-12 WRs if they don't drastically change what they are doing on offense. Any time 2 WR's are making up 60% of a team's targets, the opportunity is there. Waddle and Hill are 12th and 14th in targets respectively and both are capable of taking any pass to the house. I do think the presence of the other likely prevents either from making a top-3 run however, unless Tua takes a big step forward, though so far. he's taken a step forward, so its possible more, maybe even much more, is yet to come.

RB:
2. Saquon Barkley (2)
3. Jonathan Taylor (3)
4. Dalvin Cook (4)
5. D'Andre Swift (5)
6. Derrick Henry (7)
7. Austin Ekeler (6)
8. Najee Harris (8)
9. James Conner (10)
10. Joe Mixon (9)
11. Nick Chubb (11)
14. Alvin Kamara (14)
16. Aaron Jones (15)
19. AJ Dillon (19)
20. Josh Jacobs (20)
21. James Robinson (24)
24. Jeff Wilson (26)
28. Ezekiel Elliott (27)

I have a hard time not seeing Tony Pollard in the top 30 moving forward. He’s already a low end RB2 imo with rb1 upside if anything happens to zeke. Not having him in the top 30 implies he’s a back end rb3 rest of season- which seems criminally low

RB:
2. Saquon Barkley (2)
3. Jonathan Taylor (3)
4. Dalvin Cook (4)
5. D'Andre Swift (5)
6. Derrick Henry (7)
7. Austin Ekeler (6)
8. Najee Harris (8)
9. James Conner (10)
10. Joe Mixon (9)
11. Nick Chubb (11)
14. Alvin Kamara (14)
16. Aaron Jones (15)
19. AJ Dillon (19)
20. Josh Jacobs (20)
21. James Robinson (24)
24. Jeff Wilson (26)
28. Ezekiel Elliott (27)

I have a hard time not seeing Tony Pollard in the top 30 moving forward. He’s already a low end RB2 imo with rb1 upside if anything happens to zeke. Not having him in the top 30 implies he’s a back end rb3 rest of season- which seems criminally low
I don't think Pollard is a low end RB2 right now. I do agree that he's got RB1 upside if Zeke goes down though. He was one of my final cuts to get down to 30.

Users who are viewing this thread