What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Turfwar.com (1 Viewer)

Steve in Minneapolis said:
Smizzy said:
I got 20 free credits this week! I wonder of the 3 who was awarded these credits...who had the most referrals? LOL
I got 20 free credits this week too... :nerd:I thought it was an error at first, since I had not seen the post here about the bonus.Nice deal...
How many referrals did you have ?
I am not sure because a couple of them are grayed out, and some of them I can click on...
Every 5th person is greyed out,lol.

Steve in Minneapolis said:
Smizzy said:
I got 20 free credits this week! I wonder of the 3 who was awarded these credits...who had the most referrals? LOL
I got 20 free credits this week too... :shrug:I thought it was an error at first, since I had not seen the post here about the bonus.Nice deal...
How many referrals did you have ?
I am not sure because a couple of them are grayed out, and some of them I can click on...
Every 5th person is greyed out,lol.
:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Smizzy, how many referrals did you have? Any of them land in the $?Turf, One of my buddy referrals placed 10th in the night game - for the referral 20% winnings, do we need to send in a redemption form as well or will there be some other way that will be handled?

Smizzy, how many referrals did you have? Any of them land in the $?Turf, One of my buddy referrals placed 10th in the night game - for the referral 20% winnings, do we need to send in a redemption form as well or will there be some other way that will be handled?
I had 35 and nobody else finished in the money but me. I'm pretty sure all money has to be claimed the same way. They will send you an email.

Yes, we're running a little behind schedule with the notifications this week - the referral system and upgrades to the site have kept us busy. Referrers will also get an email similar to the winner's email. Look for it early next week.

Right - I caught that after I went back to read through the rest of the thread.I still have yet to receive an email regarding claiming prizes though. Have you received yours Wick?Thanks!
Nothing yet...I'm sure they are busy. Good Luck this week dudes. Watch out for them A-Town Predators :shrug:

I have posted my analysis of the Early, Late and Night Games challenge questions for TurfWar on FFAuthority. Good luck this weekend!

Direct links:

Early Games analysis

Afternoon Games analysis

Night Games analysis

We'll be posting our analysis of the All Games section tommorow night.

See you on the leaderboard! :lmao:
you might want to fix this[+21pts] Will Jay Cutler (DEN) have over 200 passing yards against the Titans (TEN)? NO

The Steelers have been very strong against the pass this year and this game should be no different. Cutler is still nursing injuries and he will be without Javon Walker for yet another week and Travis Henry doesn't look to be playing, so look for the Steelers to tee off on the young QB.

you might want to fix this[+21pts] Will Jay Cutler (DEN) have over 200 passing yards against the Titans (TEN)? NOThe Steelers have been very strong against the pass this year and this game should be no different. Cutler is still nursing injuries and he will be without Javon Walker for yet another week and Travis Henry doesn't look to be playing, so look for the Steelers to tee off on the young QB.
Good catch! I must have been looking ahead at something else.Every once in a while, I put in a check to see if people are actually reading the articles... :tfp:Ryan

you might want to fix this[+21pts] Will Jay Cutler (DEN) have over 200 passing yards against the Titans (TEN)? NOThe Steelers have been very strong against the pass this year and this game should be no different. Cutler is still nursing injuries and he will be without Javon Walker for yet another week and Travis Henry doesn't look to be playing, so look for the Steelers to tee off on the young QB.
Good catch! I must have been looking ahead at something else.Every once in a while, I put in a check to see if people are actually reading the articles... :gang2:Ryan
I check them out every week. :wub:

anyone get paid from week 7 yet?
Approximately 30 checks related to Week 7 winner verification forms were sent out this week (including FFA). Those checks will start appearing in mail boxes today if you live in metro Minneapolis, early next week if other. BTW, we'd greatly appreciate it if you guys will post here when you get your checks!Good luck this weekend

Turf Warrior said:
weevol said:
Approximately 30 checks related to Week 7 winner verification forms were sent out this week (including FFA). Those checks will start appearing in mail boxes today if you live in metro Minneapolis, early next week if other. BTW, we'd greatly appreciate it if you guys will post here when you get your checks!Good luck this weekend
Thanks for the info Turf. I will definitely post when I get my check! Now, if some of my referrals or I can break through once more...

Just wanted to say that I got my check for winning week 6 today (I sent in my form late so it probably went out with the week 7 winners). Thanks!

Took home another $75 tonight and my friend who I referred won 1,000...So I pulled in another $200 there bringing my total so far to $1,375

Thanks TurfWar!!!!!

Oh and Elam hit a 39 yr field goal...had it been 40 yards (it was so close it's insane) I would have won 2,500.

Took home another $75 tonight and my friend who I referred won 1,000...So I pulled in another $200 there bringing my total so far to $1,375Thanks TurfWar!!!!!Oh and Elam hit a 39 yr field goal...had it been 40 yards (it was so close it's insane) I would have won 2,500.
Should have followed my advice on Elam... :thumbup:Of course, if you had, you would have only gotten 3/6 including Brandon Marshall running backwards and costing Cutler his 200 yard bonus :thumbdown: Oh well. No money this week, but a first place finish and 2 seconds. Just keep giving me credits to keep going!

Joe T said:
If this is a scam, I'll be a millionaire by Christmas. Oh wait, an African oil tycoon is already setting me up with that... :rolleyes: Seriously, try it out. If it's not your cup of tea, so be it. But for the people that have won, it's definitely legit.

I haven't received anything from week 7. I sent in my winner verification form on 29 October, about a month ago, and haven't seen anything in the mail. :sadbanana:

I haven't received anything from week 7. I sent in my winner verification form on 29 October, about a month ago, and haven't seen anything in the mail. :homer:
:own3d:

I won another $575 this week!!!

That puts my total to $1925 on the season!!!

I'm sitting in 9th in the Late games and I'm in the top 50 of all 5 "All" matchups, 3 of them in the top 20.. I could get the hat tirck this week!

Smizzy said:
I won another $575 this week!!!That puts my total to $1925 on the season!!!I'm sitting in 9th in the Late games and I'm in the top 50 of all 5 "All" matchups, 3 of them in the top 20.. I could get the hat tirck this week!
Congrats Smizzy...if the numbers are correct I got 2nd in the early yesterday. YAHHOOOOO

I won another $575 this week!!!That puts my total to $1925 on the season!!!I'm sitting in 9th in the Late games and I'm in the top 50 of all 5 "All" matchups, 3 of them in the top 20.. I could get the hat tirck this week!
I DID IT!!! I hit the hat trick!! I finished 2nd in the all too! Oh and to top it off...my buddy finished first and took home 5K! That was my referral!Damn....I won $3,575 and won 3 different matchups. I am damn proud of myself.

I DID IT!!! I hit the hat trick!! I finished 2nd in the all too! Oh and to top it off...my buddy finished first and took home 5K! That was my referral!Damn....I won $3,575 and won 3 different matchups. I am damn proud of myself.
WTG JN! :excited:

WTG JN! :excited:
THANKS!! I'm pumped up! Man....I can't believe i hit the tricfecta and got an extra 1K for my buddys win. Does that count as 4 times? lol

I haven't received anything from week 7. I sent in my winner verification form on 29 October, about a month ago, and haven't seen anything in the mail. :shrug:
:shrug:
similarly, i sent in my form from winning 2nd in week 8 and have not received any mailings. waiting on purchasing further credits until it arrives and will report and start referring people once it arrives :wall:

This was the week to play the ALL, I bet there weren't too many entries since they had Thursday on the menu

Just like the best complete week to play was right before the "call to arms" email we all got. :fishing:

This was the week to play the ALL, I bet there weren't too many entries since they had Thursday on the menuJust like the best complete week to play was right before the "call to arms" email we all got. :fishing:
The weather last night also helped out.

Anonymous Internet User said:
I haven't received anything from week 7. I sent in my winner verification form on 29 October, about a month ago, and haven't seen anything in the mail. :goodposting:
:shrug:
similarly, i sent in my form from winning 2nd in week 8 and have not received any mailings. waiting on purchasing further credits until it arrives and will report and start referring people once it arrives :)
you will get your $I got 2 checks already.

Would have been smart to have had a "Thanksgiving Games" contest as well. Lots of people just sitting around the house watching football with their pants unbuttoned. And a good excuse to milk some additional credits out of people. Just a thought for next year.

I haven't received anything from week 7. I sent in my winner verification form on 29 October, about a month ago, and haven't seen anything in the mail. :confused:
:own3d:
similarly, i sent in my form from winning 2nd in week 8 and have not received any mailings. waiting on purchasing further credits until it arrives and will report and start referring people once it arrives :)
As well I sent out my verification form over three and a half weeks ago for getting 3rd place in a contest and the email i got from turfwar said I would recieve the check within two weeks of them recieving the form. Im starting to think that the website is a scam and I dont want to think that because it is very fun and I have put money in it and am willing to put more if I recieve my check. Ive also tried calling the number provided and no one answers or returns my calls or emails it seems kind of fishy. I hope to get some more feedback.

I'm with ya.. it does appear to be a scam. I have been watching the site letting other people bet and play before I decided to give it a shot.. unfortunately most of the responses I see aren't good.. and I see the site has a bunch of new typo's and poor shoddy graphics.. it appears they paid someone to build the site.. and now they're trying to edit it themselves and they're either running out of money or to busy spending the money they're scamming..

A little research on the guy who runs this Turfwar site shows that he's had a billion other failed ideas most of which never even left the launch pad.. but the most scammy one of all is that he's a domain squatter.. buying up domains and then trying to resell them later.. just doesn't look good...

AllForNothin said:
I'm with ya.. it does appear to be a scam. I have been watching the site letting other people bet and play before I decided to give it a shot.. unfortunately most of the responses I see aren't good.. and I see the site has a bunch of new typo's and poor shoddy graphics.. it appears they paid someone to build the site.. and now they're trying to edit it themselves and they're either running out of money or to busy spending the money they're scamming..A little research on the guy who runs this Turfwar site shows that he's had a billion other failed ideas most of which never even left the launch pad.. but the most scammy one of all is that he's a domain squatter.. buying up domains and then trying to resell them later.. just doesn't look good...
I got my check for week 4. 1,000 and I cashed it and it was good. I guess we will see about the rest of my money that should be coming.

I'm with ya.. it does appear to be a scam. I have been watching the site letting other people bet and play before I decided to give it a shot.. unfortunately most of the responses I see aren't good.. and I see the site has a bunch of new typo's and poor shoddy graphics.. it appears they paid someone to build the site.. and now they're trying to edit it themselves and they're either running out of money or to busy spending the money they're scamming..A little research on the guy who runs this Turfwar site shows that he's had a billion other failed ideas most of which never even left the launch pad.. but the most scammy one of all is that he's a domain squatter.. buying up domains and then trying to resell them later.. just doesn't look good...
I got my check for week 4. 1,000 and I cashed it and it was good. I guess we will see about the rest of my money that should be coming.
took a while to send your thing in eh? i already got mine, built a new computer and got cash left over lolbut anyone doing sideleagues this week? hit me up with a invite

I haven't received anything from week 7. I sent in my winner verification form on 29 October, about a month ago, and haven't seen anything in the mail. :lmao:
:thumbup:
similarly, i sent in my form from winning 2nd in week 8 and have not received any mailings. waiting on purchasing further credits until it arrives and will report and start referring people once it arrives :banned:
As well I sent out my verification form over three and a half weeks ago for getting 3rd place in a contest and the email i got from turfwar said I would recieve the check within two weeks of them recieving the form. Im starting to think that the website is a scam and I dont want to think that because it is very fun and I have put money in it and am willing to put more if I recieve my check. Ive also tried calling the number provided and no one answers or returns my calls or emails it seems kind of fishy. I hope to get some more feedback.
We return all messages left on our voice mail, please call again and we'll get back to you shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread