What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Two (2) team owners are needed for ESPN (no fee) Fantasy League (1 Viewer)

Laughing Hyena

Footballguy
I am the League Manager (LM) for a 14-team ESPN Fantasy Football League that I have successfully run since 2019.

I am looking for one (1) team owner for the 2022 season.

The name of my league is CALM BEFORE THE STORM. It is FREE; we just complete it for fun!

Current team owners reflect a diversity of favourite NFL teams and are located in London, UK, and various towns in Kentucky, Pennsylvania; Florida, Texas, California and Washington (state).

Our draft (Snake Draft) is scheduled for Sunday, August 28, 2022, at 7:00 PM GMT.

If interested in joining; please reply;

Thank you for your interest ....

Hello there,

Would love to have you participate in our league. I began the league in 2019 (14 teams - very competitive). The previous league I was in from 2010 - 2017; was not activated by the league manager in 2018 so it was to late to start a new league until 2019.

We have a number of team owners that had never played fantasy football until 2019 but quickly caught on.

If you are interested, please email me at 15238705@protonmail.com the following info:

• Your name
  • The town/state where you are originally from
  • Your current location (city/state)
  • Favorite NFL team
  • How many years over 20 years ago did you play fantasy football?

Why I need this info: Before the start of each season, I send out a Team Owner Profile to all Team Owners so that everyone will know who they are competing against.

Once I have the above info, I can send you an ESPN invite.

Thanks Mike

Kevin Emerson
Iowa
Kansas City
Chiefs
I played the first few years when Kurt Warner went to two Super Bowls with rams 99’ to ‘02’ as I was a fan from his time at UNI where I graduated.

Kevin Emerson
Iowa
Kansas City
Chiefs
I played the first few years when Kurt Warner went to two Super Bowls with rams 99’ to ‘02’ as I was a fan from his time at UNI where I graduated.
Kevin,

Thanks for the info BUT I need your email address so that I can send you the ESPN invite. You can post it here or send it directly to me at 15238705@protonmail.com.

Also, what city/town in Iowa are you from?

Mike

Are you still looking for an owner?
Yes; still looking for one more owner. If you are interested, please sent to my email address (15238705@protonmail.com) the following info:

• Your name
  • The city/town/state where you originally came from
  • City/town/state where you currently reside
  • Favorite NFL team
  • How many years experience do you have in fantasy football; if any?
    • (The reason I need the above info is that at the beginning of each season, I provide all of the team owners a profile of each owner so that all team owners know who they are competing against! Thanks
Once I have the above info, I will email you an ESPN invite for you to join my 14 team Fantasy league

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread