What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (1 Viewer)

Don't want to go back and read the past few days of this thread but what's the consensus about the main event?

I think Silva doesn't act a fool he should be able to get his belt back.

But I will be rooting for Weidman

:blush: I'm gonna beat my girlfriend tonight. :topcat:
this is one of the coolest things about women's MMA. my daughter will be in MMA training at age 3 and i look forward to getting calls from her schools because she beat up some dude. can't wait to laugh at the dude's parents

Don't want to go back and read the past few days of this thread but what's the consensus about the main event?

I thought Weidman had the tools to beat him in the 1st fight and that hasn't changed. Weidman by GNP TKO or sub. The reason Silva was clowning so much in the 1st fight was to keep Weidman from taking it to the ground again. I don't think Silva liked how that 1st round went.

Last edited by a moderator:

I thought Weidman had the tools to beat him in the 1st fight and that hasn't changed. Weidman by GNP TKO or sub.
yeah, I think if they fight 10 times Weidman wins 6-7 of them. No idea about tonight though - I'd guess Weidman will probably take it, but no way would I put anything valuable on that.

Users who are viewing this thread