What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (1 Viewer)

I am getting this Saturdays card, while I think Daniel and Gus could be a snoozer(but really like both fighters), Hendricks and Woodley should be fun given their history.

FatUncleJerryBuss said:
I am getting this Saturdays card, while I think Daniel and Gus could be a snoozer(but really like both fighters), Hendricks and Woodley should be fun given their history.
I'll probably get it too. Lots of good matchups on this card.

FatUncleJerryBuss said:
Where are we meeting at? Clayton's house or FUJB's?
Sure.

And those are some big breasts.

JNox3 said:
AhrnCityPahnder said:
Hoos First said:
I could fight at 170 if it wasn't for my enormous bwallz.

Cry me a river, 12#tittays. shut up and fight. or don't.
I don't think she is really a fighter. 1-1. Trying to get pub and twitter followers probably
For reals, they have breast reduction surgeries if she's serious.

Hell, Nick Diaz got his friggin skull shaved down because his cromag brow was causing too many cuts.

Pop those balloons if you don't want to go down tapping to a first round tittay twister

good card up and down too. Lot of hype coming in with Sage Northcut and the kid has a fun style and has looked good so far. Also hoping to see Rashad look real good against Bader too

It's a hell of a card, even all the way down to Sage Northcutt's debut and Sergio Pettis' fight on the undercard. The one fight that looks like a bona fide snoozer to me is actually Bader/Evans, but ya never know.

Just read an article a day or so that said Hendricks was upset about having to fight Woodley and wanted another title fight instead. Not a good way about getting a title fight. Can't wait to see Dana ##### about this.

Where are we meeting at? Clayton's house or FUJB's?
Sure.

And those are some big breasts.
They're spectacular.
OH YA :excited:

yeah, pretty bummed about Hendricks b.s. but not really that surprised. Gotta love a guy who complains incessantly about not getting a title shot, yet can't even make weight.

this picked me back up though, something else to look forward to (i.e. Jones may be prepping for HWY):

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/10/2/9439055/new-video-surfaces-of-jon-jones-pumping-iron-ufc-heavyweight-division-mma

his first fight back should be Cormier at a catchweight, than he jumps in. Dude will own HWY division for the rest of his career

yeah, pretty bummed about Hendricks b.s. but not really that surprised. Gotta love a guy who complains incessantly about not getting a title shot, yet can't even make weight.

this picked me back up though, something else to look forward to (i.e. Jones may be prepping for HWY):

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/10/2/9439055/new-video-surfaces-of-jon-jones-pumping-iron-ufc-heavyweight-division-mma

his first fight back should be Cormier at a catchweight, than he jumps in. Dude will own HWY division for the rest of his career
I didn't see many power moves with heavy weights there. Looks like dude was just working out. Still a LHW. Hopefully he really has cleaned up his life and we'll see the beast he can be.

Waiting on sides to move as the fights get closer, other plays are

Cormier/Gust inside distance -130

Cormier by ko/tko +475

Baug/Ben inside distance +172

Baug by sub +1705 (yeah, i know, throw my $ away, right?)

Yair wins by sub +363

Jouban/Toumenov under distance -140

Nam/Hill goes distance -115

man, i totally forgot about Yair Rodriguez. UFC has a lot of nice up and comers on the roster who fight extremely fan-friendly

man, absolutely love this team of Ariel, Stann, and Cruz. love Cruz the fighter, but love him just as much as an analyst

Joe: Wow, your foot looks like hell. How did you bust it up? Let me keep you here dancing on your busted up foot for as long as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love how the first time they cut to UFCs chief administrator of rule adminstration Mark Ratner for a clarification Joe Rogan owns him on procedure in his 12 seconds on the mic.

Grand opening, Grand closing /chrisrock

I have DC winning this easily so far. He's getting the better of the majority of the exchanges and the couple Gus takedowns haven't done much.

Users who are viewing this thread