What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (3 Viewers)

That was literally the definition of a "no contest." Too bad it can't just be recorded as such by the judges. Neither fought, so how can you really judge that as a fight?

Of all fights, that one deserved an interview. Namely so Joe could ask both what the hell they just subjected us all to. I mean really, get Ngannou in there and ask him what the hell he thought would happen in round 3 by sitting back and hoping his 9 strikes landed the previous two rounds would let him prevail.

Lewis just won a fight that he could not even put on his t shirt at the end his back was so hurt.

What in gods name was Ngannou doing?

I would have liked that interview as well but my guess is that they did not want to reward either fighter with some more tv time.

Brock/DC will mirror Stipe/Ngannou if that's really next: someone who really knows what they're doing vs. raw power. Now I know Lesnar has a wrestling background and was champ, but he's not a polished MMA fighter and that fight has the same exact kind of profile.

Awesome card.  I even thought Ngannou/Lewis was kinda fun in a surreal way with Rogan ####ting all over Ngannou the whole fight.  Lesnar is kind of jump-the-sharky, but who else do you put in there right now?  Blaydes maybe?  Hard to believe after all these years that the heavyweight division remains such a shallow talent field.

I know he didn't deserve it after such a horrible fight, but missing out on a Black Beast interview hurts to the bone.

Great card aside from the Beast vs Frances...but hey I won money.

It's funny, after the the Beast and Frances fight, I told my friends Brock would destroy either of those guys...so you know I was hyped when he walked out.

Really don't think DC has a chance against a juiced to the gills Brock Lesnar. Brock is twice the size of DC and can hold his own wrestling. Stipe did a pretty good job holding DC against the cage.....imagine what Brock could do.

I’m sad that Stipe lost but I’m pretty down on the whole UFC right now. The HW Champ is actually at LHW and now the next fight is going to be against an old steroid WWE clown. 

The LHW champ is a guy that only has the belt because the real champ can’t stay clean.

MW champ is only there because GSP poached the belt and now can’t fight. Whittaker is a solid fighter so this isn’t as bad as the others.

WW champ is legit but oh lord I don’t think I can handle Covington as the belt holder. 

LW we can’t get the fight we want between Tony and Khabib.

FW we got denied an awesome fight tonight.

BW Dillishaw is alright but BW, FW and LW are all only belt holders Money McGregor doesn’t care about anything but himself.

SW is just DJ dominating. Everyone loves DJ maybe a little better of stable of competition for him would be nice? I don’t know though. He’s real awesome.

Maybe I’m just bitter :shrug:   :kicksrock:

Great card aside from the Beast vs Frances...but hey I won money.

It's funny, after the the Beast and Frances fight, I told my friends Brock would destroy either of those guys...so you know I was hyped when he walked out.

Really don't think DC has a chance against a juiced to the gills Brock Lesnar. Brock is twice the size of DC and can hold his own wrestling. Stipe did a pretty good job holding DC against the cage.....imagine what Brock could do.
Brock won't be able to take DC down and can't strike for ####.  Line on that fight should be astronomical so you'll be getting great odds if you really believe in Lesnar.

A moment of silence for our brothers and sisters in Cleveland.

In a month’s time you went from an improbable NBA finale run, to losing LeBron, and now losing the UFC heavyweight title. Your ray of light? The Browns haven’t lost yet this year?

Godspeed, friends. 

Users who are viewing this thread