What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (3 Viewers)

I am still trying to process the Nunes fight and after math. 

She seemed so calm and collected in the fight interview.  She had such a healthy mental state given the size of the upset.  Rousey went into almost complete depression after she lost to Holm.  Amanda was like "it's all good, I just switched off.  Back to the gym and I will improve"

I thought Connor tapped quickly to Nate but Amanda was almost an instant tap.  Pena had no hooks in and Amanda did not even try to fight the hands even once.  Maybe she just knew it wasn't her night.

I am still trying to process the Nunes fight and after math. 

She seemed so calm and collected in the fight interview.  She had such a healthy mental state given the size of the upset.  Rousey went into almost complete depression after she lost to Holm.  Amanda was like "it's all good, I just switched off.  Back to the gym and I will improve"

I thought Connor tapped quickly to Nate but Amanda was almost an instant tap.  Pena had no hooks in and Amanda did not even try to fight the hands even once.  Maybe she just knew it wasn't her night.
Rhonda didn't throw the fight with Holm. 

Rhonda didn't throw the fight with Holm. 
I just watched an analysis of the fight.  The ending was even stranger than I thought.  They had an angle which showed that the "choke' was not even on her neck, it was on her nose/chin with no crank  being applied and she still insta tapped....

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking Francis. 

Finished 4 of his last 5 in the 1st. So going Francis in the 1st. :boxing: Outside 1 all bets off.

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as Ngannou doesn't get submitted in the 5th, I think he's got it. These surprising takedowns the past two rounds has the rounds for him. He surely got one of the first two rounds on some cards.

The other heavyweights should be terrified. Ngannou's cardio is getting better and now he looks at least semi-competent on the ground. So he can kill you on your feet and now if you want to roll it's not a gimme either.

The other heavyweights should be terrified. Ngannou's cardio is getting better and now he looks at least semi-competent on the ground. So he can kill you on your feet and now if you want to roll it's not a gimme either.
That is the only good thing about the fight.  Francis getting better well rounded.

And he did it with at least a torn MCL and maybe an ACL too based on what he just said? Heck man even more impressive in either degree.

Users who are viewing this thread