What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Unofficial** What's Normal? - Have You Ever Turned A Sex Worker Into Your Coke Dealer? (1 Viewer)

Have you ever tricked out a trick?

• Yes

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 73.8%

• Total voters
Nice departure from toilet questions

I figured it might be. I bolted up today with this memory that I just remembered really happened. Lots of my life is like that. It's all process and repeat. I think I would seriously be a good guy to give those anti-alcohol/anti-drug talks at college. Mine was never Van Wilder glamorous. I just wound up with deflated breasts and pretty good coke.

Hannnnng on Sloopy is going through my head right now.

What a rocker! C'mon Sloopy ... c'mon Sloopy ... c'mon Sloopy

Of course. This poll will surprise many with the Yes votes, but it's logical. If you are buying sex, chances are high that you are also making other questionable decisions. The pros usually enjoy partying so you ask her to bring some of that white girl.

Of course. This poll will surprise many with the Yes votes, but it's logical. If you are buying sex, chances are high that you are also making other questionable decisions. The pros usually enjoy partying so you ask her to bring some of that white girl.

Absolutely.

"I don't care how much money I gotta spend/Got to get back to my baby again/Lonely days are gone/I'm a-going home/My baby just wrote me a letter"

Alex Chilton and The Box Tops!

I know Caveman33 has stripper/transgender/crack stories.

"Nowhere to run to baby/Nowhere to hide"

Martha Reeves and the Vandellas

I figured it might be. I bolted up today with this memory that I just remembered really happened. Lots of my life is like that. It's all process and repeat. I think I would seriously be a good guy to give those anti-alcohol/anti-drug talks at college. Mine was never Van Wilder glamorous. I just wound up with deflated breasts and pretty good coke.

Was it from a real McCoy?

Was it from a real McCoy?
:yes:

I had a strip club phase. I have some regrets. I hope none of the women feel regret. I usually negotiated too hard. i.e. I would pay the cost of dances for the full package, and I could sometimes get out of that room in 4 minutes, meaning only 20 for the girl, 10 for the club. There was one girl, the very first that I talked to, who didn't do extras. But in the beginning, before I turned into a whore, we got along well. She would buy me coke from the D.J., and we shared the wine that I snuck in my backpack. Eventually, she was willing to hang outside the club, but by the time she got home and sent me her address, I had already fallen asleep. The moment had passed. Months later, I was cheaply running through the private room. I almost didn't recognize my friend. She had gained weight, filled in all the right places. I felt love or lust, but I could see in her eyes that she had already seen me for the trashy sleaze that I was.

I had a strip club phase. I have some regrets.

Mmmm, I'm sure. The hardest I ever fell for a girl came out of one of the clubs.

It was . . . unrequited. I wound up banked out and doing heavy drugs. This was because I had started taking Paxil, which removed all inhibitions on my end. I would counsel anybody before taking even prescribed drugs that they can have massive side effects. In my case, Paxil made me both loose in the head and unable to ejaculate, so it was a double whammy.

My psychiatrists later would tell me that was a common side effect of the drug (nobody told me that) and I've never been prescribed it since. Just an awful thing to have happen. PSA for anybody out there. If you can't ejaculate and you're taking an SSRI, it could be that which is causing it.

I had a strip club phase. I have some regrets.

Mmmm, I'm sure. The hardest I ever fell for a girl came out of one of the clubs.
Yea, I really enjoyed the transactional nature of taking $30-60 and knowing that I was going to enjoy an attractive girl with no expectations beyond my pleasure. But the biggest part of my pitch was that I had youth on my side. When the girls said, "Oh, I usually charge $250." I said, fine, those old guys over there might pay that. Soon I will be one of those old creepers, and I won't have the $250 budget to go with it!

I'm not playing DJ by the way, it's an algorithm based solely on The McCoys.
Baby, take off your beret
Everyone's a critic and most people are DJs
And everything gets played

Working backwards from the doctor to the drugs
From the packie to the taxi, to the cabbie, to the club
A thousand kids will fall in love in all these clubs tonight
A thousand other kids will end up gushing blood tonight

Coffee Cold - Galt MacDermot

This guy was sampled in some great hip hop song that I can't remember. I remember hunting it down. It was from some version of HAIR. Ugh. I think it was De La Soul.

Okay, there's an uninteresting NFL game on and dinner is coming. This is surely too much work to put to keep from sinking to the bottom of the page . . .

Glad there is going to be a dark side "What's Normal"
Thought about doing something similar but didn't want to step on Keerock
The problem is I'm going to be drawn to the darker ones like a fly to a black light zapper

My regular smack dealer stripped for me then sold me a speedball. Do I vote yes or no?

In my case, Paxil made me both loose in the head and unable to ejaculate, so it was a double whammy.
Paxil and other SSRIs are often used off-label for premature ejaculation. One man's trash. SSRIs have lots of negative side effects in many people, but they work better than placebo for mood symptoms for most. Zoloft gave me major somnolence when a doc prescribed for anxiety.

That transformation happened long before I arrived on the scene

Oh yeah, I certainly wasn't the first person she'd seen the business angle of. I'm pretty sure of that. But it was somewhat unique. You missed the part I deleted, of course. Probably because I deleted it. It was an interesting relationship. She was starting to play would-be hooker and then would-be pimp with me and her friends. It never got that far, but that was because I demurred.

Hooker pimp!

I'm not about that action, boss. For some reason I just sort of drew the line at strip clubs and drugs. Keeping the soul intact and whatnot.

Grass Roots still in my head.

I think it's because I was wearing wax (like leather) jeans last night that I started this thread.

This is synergy with the "Let's Talk Jeans" thread. Picked me up a pair of these for some reason. Need a pair of heavy jeans here in SoCal, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread