What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Waiver Wire Help! (1 Viewer)

RidgemontWolves

Footballguy
10 Team .5 PPR

Trying to add TE Kittle and debating to pick up Chicago Bears defense... Need help figuring out who to drop in place. For Kittle I'm leaning towards dropping Garcon. For the D I have to decide if its worth it just to drop the ravens or carry two defenses and drop someone else (Murray?)

Im buying the hype around Kittle and I don't like having same team TE/WR considering Thielen is going to be an every week starter most likely.

Any hep appreciated my full roster is below. Would love to hear any thoughts and opinions. Thanks!

Bonus question FAAB budget at $100, how much to spend on each option?

QB - Watson

RB - David Johnson

RB - Jordan Howard

WR- Tyreek Hill

WR - Adam Thielen

TE - Kyle Rudolph

Flex - JuJu Smith

Defense - Ravens

Bench----

RB - Peyton Barber

RB - Chris Carson

RB - Latavius Murray

WR -Kenny Stills

WR - Tyler Lockett

WR - John Brown

WR - Piere Garcon

Given that you have a very viable TE and Defense I wouldn't spend much on either, save your money for when you have a real need or when a real season winner comes available. I'd bid $10 max on Kittle and that is even stretching it and $2 on Chicago. You don't need either Kittle or Chicago so don't go crazy. If you luck out fine, if not let someone else spend their money on luxuries, not needs for you.

Given that you have a very viable TE and Defense I wouldn't spend much on either, save your money for when you have a real need or when a real season winner comes available. I'd bid $10 max on Kittle and that is even stretching it and $2 on Chicago. You don't need either Kittle or Chicago so don't go crazy. If you luck out fine, if not let someone else spend their money on luxuries, not needs for you.
You don't think its a problem having WR/TE same team? Also the upside of Kittle isn't higher that Rudolph?

You don't think its a problem having WR/TE same team? Also the upside of Kittle isn't higher that Rudolph?
It's not a problem to stack and take a look at Kittle's health history, he is very fragile both in the pros and in college, no upside when you are injured half of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread