What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wanna feel old? (1 Viewer)

Wayne's World is on right now, I still remember half the lines even though I haven't seen it in probably a decade.

Ed O'Neil was just on screen and looked like he was in his 20's. Check the movie info button and see this flick is from 1992. HFS I feel old.

Pretty much every animal star that was in a movie that is a decade or older is dead. That means Babe, Willy, and all the animals from Homeward Bound have gone the way of the dodo
They're all extinct?! Dammit, I'm older than I thought. :kicksrock:

Last edited by a moderator:
A = The Beatles released "Yellow Submarine"

B = Nirvana released "Nevermind"

C = today

The time from B to C is greater than the time from A to B. Enjoy your arthritis, dickfaces

TCM only plays classic movies that are 25 years or older. They are now playing movies from 1989.

doowain said:
The Nickelodeon show "All That" turns 20 this year.

Sigh...
Never heard of the show. Apparently I was 20 when it started. Apparently I am old.
I was 12 when it started so I kinda grew up with it. Basically a kids version of Saturday night live. Which is kinda cool considering Kenan Thompson is now on SNL.

Take good care of your rascal. I'll need it in 8 years.

Those kids in the Kids React to Walkman video are now probably on their summer break and will be starting a new grade before you know it. Time flies by.

February 8th, 1978:
You were born

13,212 days
December 7th, 1941:
The Japanese attack Pearl Harbor
Nearer to your birth date than today!

13,284 days
23rd Jun 2014:
Today
W.T.F.

February 8th, 1978:You were born

13,212 days
December 7th, 1941:The Japanese attack Pearl Harbor

Nearer to your birth date than today!

13,284 days
23rd Jun 2014:
Today
W.T.F.
It's true. The Japanese did a surprise attack on Pearl Harbor. Surprised you didn't hear about that. It was Hawaii, so not the real United States.

Users who are viewing this thread