What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS Week 1 (1 Viewer)

TioTacoToo

Footballguy
Cordarelle Patterson or Tyler Lockett week 1? Virtually tied in flex rankings... I think Lockett might have the better floor,.. not sure how often Patterson will be used this year and I hear Geno Smith.. for what it's worth, has a connection with Lockett

At this point I would go with Lockett until you see how the ATL backfield is used in real games.

JMO
I would go with CP. Last year he had over 120 yards receiving in week 9 against the Saints (almost nothing in rush yards though). There is uncertainty around London's status so I think MM will lean on CP and Pitts a lot in the passing game and whatever run game they have will involve CP a lot also.
I don't like Seattle's QB room at all right now and wouldn't start Lockett until they demonstrate a competent passing game or I was desperate. I think he'll be more of a high variance play at least in early season.

Another vote for Corduroy, but it's a coin toss. Both teams are home dogs with O/U at 43-44. I lean CP b/c he offers duel threat where Lockett relies soley on Geno in a run heavy O and Den D is respectable. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread