What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Weaver - Word Ladder Game (1 Viewer)

wlwiles

Footballguy

Another wordle-esque word of the day game. Take a 4 letter word, change one letter at a time to make a new word, turn the starting word into the target word in as few moves as possible.

Today's optimal score is 5 - I can do it in 7. Tomorrow it'll show the optimal path of the previous day's word.

Another wordle-esque word of the day game. Take a 4 letter word, change one letter at a time to make a new word, turn the starting word into the target word in as few moves as possible.

Today's optimal score is 5 - I can do it in 7. Tomorrow it'll show the optimal path of the previous day's word.

Hmmm. I did it in 7 as well. Gonna have to try this a few times.

I used to play this one regularly but some days it was just too frustrating so I quit. I got 7 so far, too.

Okay, I’m getting frustrated now! The solution has to be using some non-standard word I’ve never heard of.
Yeah, that’s why I stopped playing this game. Too often i apparently need to know some random word to figure it out. I mean, how many people know about cherty limestone found in Portland stone beds?

guff

Took me a couple words to get out of that double f at the end, since the only curf I know is it’s homophone, kerf, apparently.

Starting to wonder if this is like Sudoku in that the difficulty rating seems to reset on Mondays and gets insane by Sunday?

Got today's in the optimal 4 moves.

The random one that I tried after this was much more difficult (RICH -- POOR). Today's puzzle is too easy because you can literally just swap a letter at a time and get there in four moves. But I don't think I have the patience to think three words ahead which is what you'd probably have to do for a more difficult one.

2 days in a row! Regular words again although I got it in 5 and not optimal 4. I can’t do spoilers on my phone but it was easy. Going for 4 not worth it to me.

Today's was easy. I prefer to see how quickly I can finish and not necessarily the optimal. Took less than a minute with 7 real words with 5 as the optimal.

HIVE
HAVE
CAVE
CASE
CAST
LAST
LEST
NEST

Not optimal today, but with all the goofy words this thing will accept, it said that "tock" was not in the word list. Optimal 4, me 6.

LOCK
⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩
BOLT

Users who are viewing this thread