What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 1 Venting Thread (1 Viewer)

I have him as an RB3 in one league but thought Harrison would get the rock often today. Mangini prefers hillis?

drafted for a team that couldnt make the draft..

he went Stafford over Ryan.

i know its not my team since i didnt pay for it and i have no control during the year but blah. ryan isnt doing muh better but stafford = 3 pts lol

Had somebody take Foster in the 4th the day after Tate was declared out for the year, officially ruining him as my mid round RB pick. Spiller and Bradshaw are freakin killing me.

ETA: as soon as I typed that, Bradshaw had like a 50 yard rush. I should vent more often.

Last edited by a moderator:
That does suck then...

I'd also like to vent about how every single freakin pass catcher EXCEPT Randy Moss has scored today for the Pats. WTF Tom Brady...

And then say that Bradshaw scored like 12 points for me s soon as I vented about him, so I take it back. Spiller still killin me though

Welker and Foster (69.2pts) on the bench, don't think it gets much worse. Up against P Thomas and McFadden but at least I'm still in it.

:thumbup:

Started Wallace over Nicks. Went against my golden rule of never change my line up at the last min.

Went with Caddy and Deangelo. :goodposting: Benched McFadden and McCoy. :thumbup: silver lining Foster in flex..... :yes:
I had McFadden in over Deangelo and just couldn't hold it. Went with Deangelo_On the plus side, I had Arian over Knowshon.What in the hell happened to MSW in Jville?

Went with Caddy and Deangelo. :angry: Benched McFadden and McCoy. :wub: silver lining Foster in flex..... ;)
I had McFadden in over Deangelo and just couldn't hold it. Went with Deangelo_On the plus side, I had Arian over Knowshon.What in the hell happened to MSW in Jville?
MSW only had 2-3 targets, so he had 0 catches. Thomas had 4-5 catches and Marcedes Lewis had 2 TD catches in the redzone.

Had stafford in 2 of 3 leagues. started him in one over kolb. Had Calvin Johnson in one league. He will now suck. Oh and somehow I'm playing against eli in 2 of 3 leagues. On a nice note, Philly D looking good.... for now!

My rookie draft picks may be scaring me a little more ### we go into the next week or two. Jahvid Best put up good fantasy numbers, but the 20 yards rushing isn't exactly building confidence.

C.J. Spiller will scare the hell out of me now. I'm not going to overreact, but it's not the start I would have liked from them.

I also benched Eli for Kyle Orton, but that wasn't a huge point difference in my league.

Fortunately, my opponent started Brett Favre, Percy Harvin, Calvin Johnson, etc...so I'm in pretty good shape

Last edited by a moderator:
Started Celek over Shiancoe. I'd feel better if Celek got one reception but it looks like the eagles are too busy being injured.

My opponent this week started Brady, Cutler, CJ, and Matt Forte. It was over before the 4:15 games and I still had 4 players left to play. I am being torched right now by more than 100 points and I still have the 3rd highest point total in a 10 team league for week 1.

My team sucks this year...

I listened to ######## people and took RB-RB-RB... Got ADP, Matthews, and Thomas..

My WR are S. Moss, Ward, Royal, and that Dude from Cleveland.. I have Kolb who I was dumb to take in round 4..

This may be my last year..

I have Arian Foster and I'm still going to lose. Got next to nothing from Ryan Grant, CJ Spiller, Andre Johnson, Percy Harvin. Meanwhile, McFadden and Hicks on my bench. Oof. Glad it's only week 1.

I started Stafford in 2 of my 3 leagues. I have Roethlisberger as a backup in one of them.

Went WR-WR in one draft, Moss and Ca Johnson

Started Spiller as my RB2.

In one league my opponent Foster, Forte, White, Clark. He has 205 points so far.

need I say more?

The good, I did start Foster in another league but will likely still loose.

Started Celek over Shiancoe. I'd feel better if Celek got one reception but it looks like the eagles are too busy being injured.
I usually don't over-react over one week, but I'm definitely going to be looking at different TE's starting this week.pretty sure marcedes is on the wire, as are a few others.will be looking to trade also.it's worth that kind of over-reaction.

I hear you guys on Celek - awful game-planning early took him out of he game but theyre not even using him or looking hs way now!

Can't account for Injuries...Played Ryan Grant over LeSean McCoy (PPR league), and Owen Daniels over Jermaine Gresham. Should have gone with my Gut on the TE instead of rankings.

Still could win based on Rivers tomorrow night...

I've been saying for the past year, the 49ers are a QB away from being a pretty good team. Alex Smith is not going to cut it, and if him submarining the team this season is what it takes for the 49ers to figure that out, I guess it's worth it in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread