What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Week 11 PHI @ KC - What do you need on MNF?*** (1 Viewer)

BobbyLayne

Footballguy
Should be a comfortable night; up 45.72

My Isiah Pacheco

vs

Villain’s Jalen Hurts + DeVonta Smith

Full PPR

whaddayagot whaddayaneed?

Jalen and Swift to go nuts. But also have the KC defense. So no negative points for them.

I'm pretty screwed down 70.

Up 36, hero is done and villain (my boss) has Hurts and J Elliott. Standard QB scoring - pt per 25 yds passing and 4 pts per TD pass. I am about a 2-1 favorite.

I wouldve won already if I started Ridley or Warren. Instead I have to sweat tonight out to save my season and I do NOT like my chances. I need 34 combined points from Mahomes + Rice (6 pts every TD and half PPR). App has me at 59% chance but Mahomes has only hit his projections 3 times this year.

My Isiah Pacheco

vs

Full PPR

Yeah I feel like you're likely good to go.

I have Hurts, Brown, Swift against Butker, and I need to catch up by 49.0. I feel like I'm just shy of 50/50. CBS calls me 37%, FantasyPros says 44%. I say 47%.

Key notes: 5 bonus pts for 300 pass, 5 bonus pts for 150 rec, 5 bonus pts for 150 rush, 5 bonus pts for 50+ yd FG

My Isiah Pacheco

vs

Full PPR

I have Hurts, Brown, Swift against Butker, and I need to catch up by 49.0. I feel like I'm just shy of 50/50. CBS calls me 37%, FantasyPros says 44%. I say 47%.

Key notes: 5 bonus pts for 300 pass, 5 bonus pts for 150 rec, 5 bonus pts for 150 rush, 5 bonus pts for 50+ yd FG

Wow your league’s milestone game bonuses are huge.

We give 1, 2, or 3. For RBs & WRs it’s 100 +1, 200 +2, 250 +3. QBs 300 +1, 400 +2, 500 +3. Return Yardage 100 +1, 150 +2, 200 +3.

We also have bonuses of 1 pt for 40+ yard plays & 3 pt for 40+ TDs.

My Isiah Pacheco

vs

Full PPR

We give 1, 2, or 3. For RBs & WRs it’s 100 +1, 200 +2, 250 +3. QBs 300 +1, 400 +2, 500 +3. Return Yardage 100 +1, 150 +2, 200 +3.

Yeah really makes me question just how to evaluate players sometimes, based on likelihoods of hitting bonuses. But also, I think our general passing yardage scoring is way low compared to average. 1 pt per 50. And not 0.02 per yard, but 1 pt per 50. So 299 yards = 5 pts. Then that 300th yard bumps you up to 11 total.

Swift and Butker to combine for 22 points.

And it’s the ultimate “what do I need” because it’s the only way my playoff hopes stay alive.

Feasible but not probable.

Had a nice lead and ran up against Buffalo defense who Just. Kept. Scoring. And watched it fade away.

Because I am stupid and started Goff over Allen and samuel over Barkley and lost Andrews and Joey Bosa early am down 13 pts with Mahomes. Normally would feel very comfortable but he has 6 and 18 the last 2 weeks.

trying to stay undefeated

First dynasty league:

Down 26

Six-point touchdown passes with Mahomes and Drue Tranquill to his A.J. Brown

MFL has me at 25% , now projected at 235-225. Real score is 216-190.

If Mahomes hits 30 and Tranquill gets fifteen, I have a shot.

I'll take it. It was about 5% or less as of the late games.

Other dynasty league:

Up 3.5, my Rashee Rice against his McKinnon. .2 PPR. Double yardage league. .2 for every catch and .2 for every yard, so 2 for ten instead of one for ten.

We shall see about that one.

Other leagues are done

Need about 45 from Mahomes and none to Rice. Yeah - looking at an L. 6 point TD league and Mahomes has had 50 point weeks before. And this is the matchup to do it. But 1% type chance.

My Isiah Pacheco

vs

Full PPR

Yeah really makes me question just how to evaluate players sometimes, based on likelihoods of hitting bonuses. But also, I think our general passing yardage scoring is way low compared to average. 1 pt per 50. And not 0.02 per yard, but 1 pt per 50. So 299 yards = 5 pts. Then that 300th yard bumps you up to 11 total.

Do they send you the pen & ink scores by carrier pigeon? Or did the Commissioner discover spreadsheets & email?

My Isiah Pacheco

vs

Full PPR

Do they send you the pen & ink scores by carrier pigeon? Or did the Commissioner discover spreadsheets & email?
We are somewhat old school. But, our receiving and rushing yards are 0.1 per yard. Not sure why passing yardage is integer-only.

Playing against #1 team I started off bad with Andrew’s getting hurt. His Walker injury got me back in. I’m all done but he’s got Kelce and Brown playing. I’m up 26 at halftime 🙏

And it’s the ultimate “what do I need” because it’s the only way my playoff hopes stay alive.

Had a nice lead and ran up against Buffalo defense who Just. Kept. Scoring. And watched it fade away.
Down .1 points.

Swift rushed for loss of 2.

Catch for 2.

Non PPR.

So now it comes down to a Butker PAT.

Down .1 points.

Swift rushed for loss of 2.

Catch for 2.

Non PPR.

So now it comes down to a Butker PAT.
:Ron Howard voice:

He lost by .1

Playing against #1 team I started off bad with Andrew’s getting hurt. His Walker injury got me back in. I’m all done but he’s got Kelce and Brown playing. I’m up 26 at halftime 🙏
Didn’t even have to sweat it out thought for sure losing my TE Thursday night and going into tonight facing Kelce and Brown I was cooked

Users who are viewing this thread