What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need on MNF Week 9? LAC at NYJ (2 Viewers)

BobbyLayne

Footballguy
We normally do this on Monday during the day but I have a feeling quite a few are depending on SNF more than MNF

Big Boy Matchup:

• my Burrow and Chase
    v
  • his Josh and Gabe

Wanna Join the Party Game:

• my Hall
    v
  • he's done

Up 22.45 full PPR 4 pt passing TD

94% win probability shouldn't be too suspenseful

Whaddayagot Whaddayaneed?

Last edited:
In my non-PPR league I have half my roster left.

Need 46 between Allen, Ekeler, Diggs, Wilson, and Kincaid.

It should happen (thanks Browns D) but you never know.

Hold Diggs to under 17 in .5 PPR

It’s about right over where he’s projected.

But I imagine I’ll lose by the end of the first half.

We normally do this on Monday during the day but I have a feeling quite a few are depending on SNF more than MNF

Big Boy Matchup:

• my Burrow and Chase
    v
  • his Josh and Gabe

Wanna Join the Party Game:

• my Hall
    v
  • he's done

Up 22.45 full PPR 4 pt passing TD

94% win probability shouldn't be too suspenseful

Whaddayagot Whaddayaneed?

win probability 99% (up 29.15 he's done)
  • need 13.39 points from Breece Hall to move into 3rd for total points for the season
  • need 19.50 points to move into 2nd
not bad for a 4-5 team

(weird year - high score & biggest blowout in all 4 wins, including B2B the last 2)

I need Keenan Allen to outscore Breece Hall by 10 points in my non-PPR league. Not feeling great about my odds: Yahoo is giving me only an 18% chance of victory.

Half PPR, 20 from Hall and Dicker vs Kelley, otherwise the highest scoring team in the league by a clear 50 points drops to 4-5

Thanks to Gabe :missing: and Godwin I guess my only hope is an Allen early injury tonight (not rooting for it). I'm down 5 with the Jets D going against Allen :bag:.

I need Tyler Conklin to not fumble three times or throw two interceptions.
:pickle:

In another league, I’m down 3.9, so I need the San Diego D/ST to score 4 points.

Nothing. Thank goodness. What a change from 2 weeks ago when I had a big lead and Purdy, and my opponent had Cousins and rookie Addison. And I lost based mostly on that just before half-time pass, but still had a chance in the waning moments until Purdy threw the INT. I just wanna see a good game, and some scouting of Q.

If you have Ekeler or the LAC Defense tonight rejoice.

Two weeks ago, week 7, I went into MNF in FFPC Main event game I really needed with a 54 point lead and Jake Moody vs Hockenson and Addison. Lost by 1.6.

Last week in a dynasty league I am vying for a top two seed I went into the MNF game with a 51 point lead over Gibbs and Laporta. I lost by 2.4.

Tonight in another huge FFPC ME league for me I am again facing two teammates with a big lead. Up 46 vs Ekeler and the LAC D. So what I need is for them to not hit that but I feel so bad about it I'm not even going to watch. Great matchups for both.

So painful having what I thought were 2 elite players on my dynasty team in Hall & Wilson. Only to have to endure pathetic Zach Wilson.

I need the Chargers to keep racking sacks and turnovers, punt return TD and any others they manufacture
Breece Hall on pace for 12 catches tonight, that would be welcome

Wonder what I could get packaging Hall & Wilson together. There is no hope in sight & I'm sure someone would pay a kings ransom.

Wonder what I could get packaging Hall & Wilson together. There is no hope in sight & I'm sure someone would pay a kings ransom.

No hope in sight? Wasn't Hall like RB3 the last 4 weeks going into last night? Wilson had been a low end WR2 - think he's around WR20 for the season, WR22 (14.50 in our format) on a PPG basis.

in Full PPR, the ECR (expert consensus rankings) for them is RB4 and WR18. It was a bad game and yeah, I get it, watching Zach Wilson for 13 series was depressing af. They lost 3 fumbles and gave up 8 sacks, it's not like every team they'll face has a pass rush that good.

They have the Raiders next. After that game is probably the optimal time to move them. But looking at matchups, the only tough run defense they face in the next 8 weeks is ATL Week. It's understanbly harder to be optimistic about G Wilson (or any Wilson on this team) but no hope in sight is a bit much.

IMO

If you have Ekeler Allen or the LAC Defense tonight rejoice.

Two weeks ago, week 7, I went into MNF in FFPC Main event game I really needed with a 54 point lead and Jake Moody vs Hockenson and Addison. Lost by 1.6.

Last week in a dynasty league I am vying for a top two seed I went into the MNF game with a 51 point lead over Gibbs and Laporta. I lost by 2.4.

Tonight in another huge FFPC ME league for me I am again facing two teammates with a big lead. Up 46 vs Ekeler Allen and the LAC D. So what I need is for them to not hit that but I feel so bad about it I'm not even going to watch. Great matchups for both.
Lost by a quarter of a point.

Could go over and over all the stuff that happened but in just the last 40 seconds Uzomah does not catch that pass on second down which would have won it for me. On third down Wilson scrambles and pulls up just short of the line resulting in a sack and this put me down by a quarter of a point. I still would have won if the Jets scored as that would have reduced the scoring for the Chargers D but Conklin was stopped just short.

Someone can point to the shirt but let me just say I'm cursed, living under a dark cloud and all is not definitely not ok. It's not even that this happened for the third week in a row but it's that I knew it was coming.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread