What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 8: What do you need on MNF? (1 Viewer)

Missed one.

12 team redraft PPR, with 5 point bonuses at 100 & 150 combined RuRec and 10 point bonus at 300+ passing. It’s a ridiculous league.

Im down 17.5 with Goff + ARSB
Opponent has Jacobs + Pattenson

Only for the stupid bonuses do I have a shot. Then again, his QB scored 41 for for 324/3 (INT/FL) which is why I’m in this hole.

I hate this league.

Main league: I need for Riley Patterson to not outscore Jakobi Meyers by more than 60...I think I'm good. :lmao:
League 2: I lost by 0.88 points, nothing going tonight for either team :crying:
League 3: I need ARSB to score 51.64 points...:mellow:
League 4: I need Gibbs to outscore the combo of ARSB and LaPorta by 14.18 :unsure:

Not a good week in Galileo's universe, but at least I will go to 6-2 in the league that means the most to me.

I will narrow down my 51 leagues to just 6 local leagues I run this is the most painful 1 player Monday night curse I have ever been in.

I am currently losing in 3 leagues with Adams
I am currently winning in 3 leagues vs Adams

Good god googly moogly

Up 21, opponent has Gibbs [no PPR] and Lions D.
Definitely okay with a fantasy L if it means a Detroit W.
Otherwise I'm good as long as Carlson is held under, like, 8 FGs.

Lions D to score 20 or less.

No points awarded for keeping the score low so should be in good shape unless jimmy throws a couple pick 6s

Josh Reynolds to do 4 pts better than Davante Adams. Low probability, so resigned to watching a good game and seeing if the Lions can bounce back.

I’m up by 10 and he has St. Brown and Adams going and I have LaPorta .. Hopefully, ARSB has a massive case of diarrhea after the first snap since he’s been sick and is forced to watch the game from the locker room toilet

Carlson 5 points or less.
Raiders activated another Kicker earlier today. Carlson may not play at all. Hopefully your opponent doesn't realize if that's the case.
He already did and Detroit's kicker was available. So now I need Patterson to have less than 5.5. Hopefully Det just scores TDs.
And now Carlson is active. So we'll see what was the right choice.
Well that was a quick night.

Carlson 5 points or less.
Raiders activated another Kicker earlier today. Carlson may not play at all. Hopefully your opponent doesn't realize if that's the case.
He already did and Detroit's kicker was available. So now I need Patterson to have less than 5.5. Hopefully Det just scores TDs.
And now Carlson is active. So we'll see what was the right choice.
Well that was a quick night.
What's really aggravating is that if Carlson wasnt possibly out tonight, he would have never picked up Patterson and stuck with Carlson. And I'd be winning right now.

This game is maddening.

I needed Brown and Meyers to outscore Laporta by 6. Just another notch on the “how the **** has Jimmy G made over 9 figures in nfl?” belt.

First time in a while that both of my money league matches are up in the air.

10-team PPR:
Need Adams to score 20.5 (in other words, I'm down 20.4 and my opponent is done).

12-team PPR:
Up 21 with LaPorta vs. Gibbs and the Lions D.
And I lost both games. Would have won the second by 1 if LaPorta caught his last target and scored.

17.5 point lead with my Davante versus his Goff.

.5 PPR

4 Pt passing
-2.5 for turnovers.

Gotta Feel pretty good about it but crazier things have happened.
Survived… but I was never comfortable.

Glad somehow Goff just couldn’t find a way to get it into the endzone and drives stalled out for field goals after he was cooking between the 20’s.

League 1:
PPR IDP redraft
After the Eke fumble, I now need 11.6 from Davante Adams. Managed to face Mahomes + Kelce on a fortunate week. Unfortunately my opponent managed to face LJax on a fortunate week as well. This should be lock, but I've been in this position before (with Adams, more than once) and lost.

League 2: 16 team dynasty league, PPR, IDP, TE-P:
Double Header week
game 1: I have Maxx, + Spillane, with a 23.15 point lead, facing Hutch + Moehrig - this should be ok. Of course this was the week I got cute and started Van Ginkel (2.5) instead of Thibideaux (57.5)
game 2: I have Maxx + Spillane, with a 97.66 point lead, and I'm facing Josh Jacobs + Mayer + Jerry Jacobs + JimmyG - again, this should be a W, but there's a lot of action there. The 100 point lead + 2 players in big-play scoring format helps.
Won all 3 :pickle:

won by 7

guy I played was 100% optimal on his 10 players

I whiffed on 3 could have won by 35

we had the two highest scores of the week

I suck at FF I have 3 wins, all three high score of the week, have lost at least 2 (maybe 3) where I made bad lineup decisions

happens every year, build great rosters and struggle picking the lineup

still in it to win it

3-5 and the toughest part of the schedule is behind me

Users who are viewing this thread