What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 16 Final (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
Not much to report here, but there is one champ

MBSL2 - Fullback Fro is out, leaving Atomic Punk v Family Matters to fight ( AP has a 14.75 pt lead) it out with whatever players manage to get in the game.

Staff IDP - Proving that he knows his IDP, Jene Bramel wins the staff IDP survivor league. Congrats.

MBSL2 - Fullback Fro is out, leaving Atomic Punk v Family Matters to fight ( AP has a 14.75 pt lead) it out with whatever players manage to get in the game.

Staff IDP - Proving that he knows his IDP, Jene Bramel wins the staff IDP survivor league. Congrats.
Good luck AP. Like Twilight said, hopefully we'll have our players show up and honor their contracts with us. :rant: Good luck this week!

Good luck AP. Like Twilight said, hopefully we'll have our players show up and honor their contracts with us. :nerd: Good luck this week!
Same to you FM. Looking over the lineups, I don't feel too comfortable with a 14 point lead. I think it is going to come down to how much Romo plays.Good luck!

MBSL1 update

My 23 point lead over Glumpy from Week 16 was wiped out by Wes Welker last night - strangely the only Pat or Giant that either of us had.

Probably come down to the last game and how much I get in first half from Peyton................

I think I lost the PDSL 3 to Rudy - been away for a week.

If so, congrats Rudy!

Was a good run for a first timer.... :thumbup:

Good luck AP. Like Twilight said, hopefully we'll have our players show up and honor their contracts with us. :hifive: Good luck this week!
Same to you FM. Looking over the lineups, I don't feel too comfortable with a 14 point lead. I think it is going to come down to how much Romo plays.Good luck!
Looks to me lile this one is yours! Nice job and congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread