What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 17 Fanduel (1 Viewer)

FatNate

Footballguy
Last week of the regular season.  Last full slate of the NFL season.  Most of this week's totals are listed below:

Dal  23.75  @  NYG  21.25  Total  45
Pit  17.75  @  Cle  24.75  Total  42.5
NYJ  19  @  NE  23.5  Total  42.5
Min  30.5  @  Det  24  Total 54.5
Atl  22  @  TB  28.5  Total  50.5
Bal  27.75  @  Cin  16.75  Total  44.5
Mia  21.25  @  Buf  22.5  Total  43.5
Jax  19  @  Ind  33.5  Total  49.5
GB  28  @  Chi  22.5  Total  50.5
Ten  31.75  @  Hou  24.25  Total  56
NO  27.75  @  Car  20.75  Total  48.5
LAC  20  @  KC  23.5  Total  43.5
Sea  26.25  @  SF  21.25  Total  47.5
LVR  26.5  @  Den  24.25  Total  50.5
Ari  18.5  @  LAR  20  Total  38.5
Was  21.75  @  Phi  20.75  Total  42.5

Last edited by a moderator:
AFC teams with little to nothing to play for:  KC, Buf, & Pit.

AFC teams that need to win:  Bal, Cle, Ind, Mia, & Ten.

NFC team with little or nothing to play for:  TB.

NFC teams competing for the first round bye:  GB, NO, & Sea.

NFC teams that need to win:  Ari, Chi, LAR, Was, NYG, & Dal.

All other teams are playing for pride or draft position, only!

Week 17 is always a challenge to figure out and I know this is a very watered down version of all the scenarios this week, but I still thought it might be helpful.

I will be building around Lamar, Henry, and Andrews this week and fitting everything else in around those three.  I plan to play less this week, because of the uncertainty, but that never seems to work out for me.

Link states contest is full or already started

ETA: disregard. Stupid wifi at work was blocking it. 

Are we all just stacking GB/Chi-Ten/Hou-Min/Det?

All the value available at RB allows room to fit Henry and Adams, along with relevant pieces from these key high scoring games. 

There are always a lot of ways to attack a big slate, but this strategy seems like it will be popular. 

Leading to a lineup that might look like:

Rodgers-Henry/Mattison/Murray-Adams/Robinson/Hardman-Anderson-Browns

Anyone have any unique plays?  Or ways they will be differentiating this week?

I am just banking on ownership being spread more than some might expect, because it’s a huge slate. I am not looking to over think it and look for plays that are overly unique. I am also not trying to figure coaches out and playing time out, so if I am not confident on the game script I am avoiding the matchup.

No Saints RB this week.  Keeps getting interesting.  Taysom is listed as QB, @ $6.4.  Is he a viable RB option this week?

I will be building around Lamar, Henry, and Andrews this week and fitting everything else in around those three.  I plan to play less this week, because of the uncertainty, but that never seems to work out for me.
Is there risk of Henry sitting or being limited?  I think Tennessee is the rare afternoon team that could know pre-game if they are in the playoffs already. 

Is there risk of Henry sitting or being limited?  I think Tennessee is the rare afternoon team that could know pre-game if they are in the playoffs already. 
I think Ten is tied most to Ind and they both play at 4p.  There are scenarios that involve Mia and Bal.  If we dig deep enough though we can also consider he needs like 220yds for 2000yds, so more narrative for playing him.  GPP, I think you can fade him, but with all the value available, where do we spend up at?  I am all in on Henry. 

No Saints RB this week.  Keeps getting interesting.  Taysom is listed as QB, @ $6.4.  Is he a viable RB option this week?
I checked last week for a reference.  Ten QBs hit 20pts last week and two RBs hit 20pts.  Taysom needs 20pts as QB to be viable and seems unlikely even if he is the full time RB this week. We also do not have evidence that he will even be in that role.  Time to consider Ty at a discount and I even like the Car RB side with Smith too. 

Was a really high scoring week. My best DK lineup scored 201+ and only cashed for $3.

On FD the cash line for my $5 50/50 was 157+. Luckily I put up 166+

DK $5 in $4.50 out

FD $6 in $11 out

Users who are viewing this thread