What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 17 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Andre Johnson to the locker room sprained ankle, return questionable....Carr just got whacked pretty good, holding his right arm on the sideline.....haven't seen any one else warming up yet...

Carr came back for a series, now Banks is in but there's only 11 seconds before half and he just took a knee. We could use a few key Banks-patented turnovers in the second half, we're too close to the top pick to blow it now....

Carr came back for a series, now Banks is in but there's only 11 seconds before half and he just took a knee. We could use a few key Banks-patented turnovers in the second half, we're too close to the top pick to blow it now....
Omigod, please tell me that Carr is done for the game. I have a 6 point lead in my SB and am complete, with my opponent only having Carr. Please keep the updates coming!!! TIA!

Users who are viewing this thread