What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 2 Waiver Wire (1 Viewer)

detfan782004

Footballguy
Prior to week one I really liked my IDP in 12 Team Keeper League. We start 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB each week.

We can only roster 4 players max at each IDP position and only roster 23 total players counting offense.

Scoring

Tackle=1

Sack=2

Assist=.5

FF=1

FR=2

Int=4

PD=.5

TD=6

DL

Abraham - Out

Suggs- Faces Oakland so I am liking that matchup

Wimbley- I drafted him planning on having a few weeks with Abraham and Suggs carrying the DL. He is listed as DL on this site we use though he plays LB so I figured it may benefit me due to more tackles but now with Abraham out I am nervous about Wimbley.

Should I drop Wimbley for some of the following week 1 top scorers available?

B. Young- N.O

S. Rogers - Det

Geathers- Cin

Kelsey- Buf

Thomas- NYJ--another LB still listed DE in our league.

LB

Vilma

D. Ryans

A. Pierce

T. Davis- I originally drafted him because he was still listed as a safety and I was planning on using him there due to more tackles as a LB.

With Morgan out does his value rise or are the following guys better options?

D. Jackson- Clev

T. Howard- Oak

DB

Rhodes

R. Williams

S. Taylor

My thought here is that S. Taylor is always supposed to do great things but hasnt and I have the following guys who are tempting. Thoughts?

K. Simpson- Buf (now starting with Vincent out for year)

Whitner- Buf

Atogwe- Stl

S. Jones- Clev

Bullocks- NO

Harper- NO

Any thoughts are welcome and leave link for yours.

I'd drop Wimbley for Rogers or Thomas. No real preference there. Both will have good games and bad.

Thomas Davis may make an extra play or two downfield in pursuit that Morgan would've bottled up closer to the LOS but his value won't realistically change much. Howard looks like a solid option and that defense looks like it'll be on the field 50 minutes a game. That's a pretty good move in a relatively tackle heavy system.

I share your feelings about Taylor. Sexy, but a tease in the boxscore. I'm not positive that those listed are clearly better options, but I like Harper, then Jones, then Whitner for now if you're itching to cycle your roster a bit. Harper probably has the highest ceiling of the four.

Users who are viewing this thread