What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Rivers took a shot to the ribs. Writhing in pain, came out for one play, but this may have lingering affects depending on severity.

Has been hammered all day long. O-line is in shambles. Dressed 3 reserve linemen, and have already used all 3.

Rivers took a shot to the ribs. Writhing in pain, came out for one play, but this may have lingering affects depending on severity.

Has been hammered all day long. O-line is in shambles. Dressed 3 reserve linemen, and have already used all 3.
wheres stevie johnson ?

Safety hit Ben low on side of leg. Ben went down immediately and dropped ball. He'll be lucky if it's not a torn ACL. Did not look good to me. No idea why these guys dont wear some kind of brace. Could be season ending for Ben, but we'll have to wait for more detailed news.

wheres stevie johnson ?
Rivers has 1 to 2 seconds to throw, max, and is getting hit...hard...on every play. They could have an entire team of Jerry Rice clones out there and it wouldn't matter. The o-line is a sieve.

Rivers just tried to hit Stevie, though, but it went through his hands, into the air, and resulted in a pick-6. Stevie's fault, not Rivers.

Water is wet and Jonathan Stewart was very slow to get up after a short gain, clearly favoring his leg; little doubt it's his ankle.

And just like that another SD o-lineman goes down. King Dunlap being helped to the sidelines. No reserve linemen left. This should get interesting. Commentators saying Chargers should take Rivers out of the game to save his health. 12 minutes left in the game, and they're asking for Rivers to sit.

I noticed Gronk took a shot to the gut on an end zone target and then had no catches after that. Was he playing in the fourth quarter at all? Probably nothing but I figured I would ask.

Safety hit Ben low on side of leg. Ben went down immediately and dropped ball. He'll be lucky if it's not a torn ACL. Did not look good to me. No idea why these guys dont wear some kind of brace. Could be season ending for Ben, but we'll have to wait for more detailed news.
They don't wear braces because they don't offer much protection and they can slow you down. Anecdotal evidence: I played on a college team that required those braces in practice. Saw many horrible knee injuries occur with them and without them.

Users who are viewing this thread