What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 5 Picks against the spread (1 Viewer)

VA703

Footballguy
Didnt see a thread for this week so here we go:

Buf @ Cle -4 40.5

KC @ Ten +3 39.5

Bal @ Mia -3 43.5

Jax @ StL -12 41.5

NE @ Cin +1 45.5

Sea @ Ind +3 44

Det @ GB -7 55

N.O @ Chi -2.5 54

Phi @ NYG -2.5 54

Car @ Ari +2.5 42

SD @ Oak +5 45.5

Den @ Dal +9 58.5

Hou @ SF -6 42.5

NYJ @ Atl -10 44

few that i like are the over for Bal/Mia game

Ill take NE for -1 all day

GB -7 seems easy coming off a bye

NO +2.5 i will take

PHI +2.5 of course

Car -2.5 coming off a bye with that front 7

SD -5 Pryor probable, DMC out. SD can put up points iffy on this one

Den +9 probably.. depends how im doing so far

ATL at home on primetime ill take that

chime in lets win some money

I like:

Carolina -2.5 @ Arizona: coming off bye and Arizona coming off an emotional game last week against TB.

Indy +3 vs Seattle: Indy @ home. Seattle is a different team on the road compared to at home. Indy has a better offense than Texans and they aren't going to let up on them like the Texans did last week. Luck and those WR's vs those DB's will be fun to watch.

I like:

Carolina -2.5 @ Arizona: coming off bye and Arizona coming off an emotional game last week against TB.

Indy +3 vs Seattle: Indy @ home. Seattle is a different team on the road compared to at home. Indy has a better offense than Texans and they aren't going to let up on them like the Texans did last week. Luck and those WR's vs those DB's will be fun to watch.
fun to watch but i dont think id wager anything on that. if anything the o/u

gotta take the broncos to cover 9 at jerry's world.. although it's +8 at bovada.lv if that makes a diff. i'd still take it either way

Panthers are my main play this week.

Staying on the Denver train until proven otherwise. Dallas isn't a whole lot better than their NFC East partners, only beating the stinky Rams and Giants. Nothing much to brag about there. While Peyton piles up the points, his run continues with another easy win.

When I seen the Det/GB line I thought it was way too high, I even think Det wins outright. Nothing GB has done impresses me and the Lions can throw up points right with GB plus it's a division game. Really like the overs in this one too.

0-0 here since my first time posting. 6-0 last two weeks so might be good to fade my picks.

i like cinci,chicago, indy. really want to take denver since they might be like the 2010 pats who were covering every week but seems too much of a sucker bet.

Last edited by a moderator:
gotta take the broncos to cover 9 at jerry's world.. although it's +8 at bovada.lv if that makes a diff. i'd still take it either way
Manning vs Kiffin the father of the Tampa 2 defense he saw every day in practice with Dungy in Indy? betting the farm on Manning..its going to be like Raiders losing to their ex-coach Gruden ( Tb ) in the SB. are we really at the point where the Rams are laying 12? they couldnt beat Lakeland High School..Take the Jags all day long..

Giants, as BAD as they've been, laying 1.5 pts to Philly? really? 54 over? with THAT inept NYG offense and porous o-line? take the Giants , they'll win this one big( also a good week to start D. Wilson)..

Cincy laying 1.5 to NE tells me they'll cover.easily. Gio might run wild without Wilfork stuffing the run..

Jets get killed in Atl..take Falcons -10 they cover easily.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread