What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 6 Questions for Bloom (4 Viewers)

Thanks for your week to week advice and feedback.

WDIS:

Question #1

Brees v Carr (leaning Brees @ home) 

4 pts TD passing 6 rushing TD, 1 pt/25 yds passing goes to 2 pts/25 at 200 yds with a bonus @ 300

Question #2

Pick 2:

Ivory (healthy and coming off a bye), Deandre Wash (assuming Latavius is still out), Ryan Mathews (gets goal line) or Ware (Jamal Charles factor) 

6 pts TD, 1 pt/10 yds rushing 1 pt/10 yds receiving, bonus at 100 yds rush or receiving and PPR

Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:
What up Sig!!?

standard league, pick 1 WR and 2 flex:

Lacy, Cobb, Maclin, Shepherd, Michael Thomas, TJ Yeldon, Duke Johnson

tia

Hi SIG - 1 PT PPR need 2 WR and Flex Marvin, Alshon, M Thomas, John Brown, Powell, Booker, or Foster.

Also would you drop Stafford for Winston have Brees as starter?

Hi Sig 1 PT PPR need 1 WR 2 Flex Crowell, Forte, Foster, M THomas, Fuller, Tyrell Williams, Anquan, or Hogan?

Evening Bloom -

Would you continue starting Rivers tonight in order to keep lotto tickets like Corey Coleman and Dion Lewis on your short bench (12 team, PPR, 16-man roster) for the long play?

OR

Drop one of these two "hopefuls" in order to make room to add Mariota for this weekend?  He and Hoyer are the two best options on the wire.

Thanks,

Ricardo

This is for 14 team standard league, where I'm 1-4 (most points against...) and after listening to you and Matt on the coach, you guys got me thinking about taking risks, either go down in flames or rise from the ashes like a Phoenix, and I think J.Charles is one way to that.

Do I accept this trade?

I give:

• Lamar Miller
  • Michael Crabtree
  • Chris Hogan

I receive:

• Jamal Charles
  • Mike Evans
  • Steven Hauschka (whatever)

Here is my team right now:

14 Team Standard league (1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2Flex, K, Def, 6Bench):

QB - Derek Carr, M.Mariota

RB - L. Miller, D.Murray, D.Williams

WR - M.Crabtree, J. Maclin, B. Cooks, C.Hogan, T.Lockett

TE - J. Reed, L.Green
yes

Evening Bloom -

Would you continue starting Rivers tonight in order to keep lotto tickets like Corey Coleman and Dion Lewis on your short bench (12 team, PPR, 16-man roster) for the long play?

OR

Drop one of these two "hopefuls" in order to make room to add Mariota for this weekend?  He and Hoyer are the two best options on the wire.

Thanks,

Ricardo
drop lewis play mariota

Eddie Lacy or Will Fuller at Flex this week in standard?

Worried about Lacy's touches/production at all if he plays while a little dinged up?

Sig,

Going to be a great division game tonight, but I have a tough decision to make( FFPC PPR)

Roll withTyrell Williams at Flex or replace with (1) of Lacy, Ware, or Perriman?

Reed looking done this week and must roll with H. Henry.  Afraid to go too SD "heavy" in what could be a low scoring matchup.

TIA

TOB
ware

Trying to make a decision around either picking up a defense for this week vs. picking up a WR who could be an upgrade this week and down the line.

On the D question, I currently have the LAR @DET on the roster. Not a great matchup and there would appear to be some injuries. I could drop LAR for one of these options:

* NYG vs BAL

* DET vs LAR

* CHI vs JAX

The other option is to just stand pat with LAR D because I'm not sure there is a significant difference to be gained at the position. If I were to stand pat I could upgrade my WR position which has been decimated by injuries. Outside of Marving Jones, I have E. Royal, T. Williams, and P. Dorsett. So what I could do instead is pick up C. Meredith who could be an upgrade over Royal in my #2 WR spot this week and help down the line.

So, drop LAR D for one of the listed Ds? And if yes, which?

Or, stand pat with LAR D this week and pick up C. Meredith?

Thanks.

KY

Hey Sig, 

Standard League.

Need to choose 2 RB from the following:

Hyde, Howard, Charles, Matthews, Gio, Ware

Need 1 WR from the following to go with AB:

Marvin, Cooks, Landry, M Thomas, Hogan

Need 1 flex from one of the above not picked at their position!

Thanks, man!

Need two to start

Hogan vs CIN

Meredith vs JAX

Lockett vs ATL

Also, better add between Booker, Dixon, and Washington (DET)?

thanks in advance!

Hi Sig.  Thanks in advance

Rules:

10 yd = 1 pt

TD run/rec = 10 pt

TD pass = 5 pt

Should I pull the trigger on this trade offered to me:  CHARLES and JACKSON for GORDON and HOGAN.

I have been holding onto Charles all this time and haven't played him yet.  I think that is what is holding me back.  Was considering dropping Jackson for Meredith or Sproles for depth anyhow.  Help!  TIA.

My roster:

T Brady
B Roethlisberger (R)

J Charles
D Murray
D Henry (R)

M Thomas
A Cooper
T Pryor (R)
D Moncrief (R)
D Jackson (R)

R Gronkowski
K Rudolph (R)

J Tucker

Eagles

PPR, Short Bench, RB/WR/TE Flex

QB Carr

RB Zeke, Hyde, J Howard, Ivory, Smallwood

WR OBJ, ARob, Coates, Diggs

TE Fleener, Ertz

Q1: Who to sit this week between J Howard; Hyde; Coates

10 Team 1 PPR 2 QB:

2-3 Team

Mariota, Stafford

Hyde, C Michael

AJ, Maclin, Snead

M Bennett

Gostowski

NEP

Bench:

Rivers

Melvin, Gio

Evans, Moncrief

Z Miller

1) Drop anyone to add D Lewis, J Hill, C Hogan, Beasley, Ertz?

2) Trade Moncrief for T West?

3) Will you trade Hyde for Jordy or Hopkins or Amari or DT? 

4) Any changes to the lineup?

12 Team 1 PPR 0.3 PPC (1-4 Team)

Stafford

Julio, AJ, A Robs

Rainey, Starks

Walker

Flex: Alshon

Def: 

K: 

Bench:

J Rodgers, D Henry, D Lewis

Meredith,C Hogan, M  Thomas

MIN D

1) Any changes to the lineup please ?

2) Need to drop couple for Def & K. Who would it be ?

3) DET, CAR, NEP, GBP.. who you like among DST?

Howdy Sig!

0.5 PPR, 12-team league.  Need to pick one flex out of the following:

Crowell, Terrell Pryor, Riddick, Duke Johnson

Thanks!

Couple questions Bloom, both are PPR leagues:

One, I have to sit one of the following players: Gio Bernard at NE, Gore at HOU, Jordy v DAL, Alshon v JAX, Snead v CAR or John Brown v NYJ. Which of the 6 do you sit down?

Secondly in another PPR league I have to start one of Crowell or Jalen Richard, who would you start there?

And finally, I can start Dez (if healthy), Terrance Williams (if Dez doesn't play), Kenny Britt, Davante Adams or Golden Tate? Which of those undesirable options do you go with?

Thanks as always Sig!

Thanks Bloom --

Non PPR  -

1) Pick up Lockette?   to play flex this week? if so, who to drop? or stay put?

For WR I have AB, Dez, John Brown, Smith Sr.

RB's : Lacy, Ware, JC, Powell, Henry, Dixon

TE's  -Eifert, Tye

2) what is recommendation with JC and Ware this week?

Need to choose a flex. And to choose someone to drop.

12 team league, standard scoring. Im already starting McCoy, Elliot at RB and Marvin Jones and Fuller as WR.
Im the underdog, matchups from the other guy are easiest than mine..

Pryor vs TEN

Cam Meredith vs JAX

Quincy Enunwa at ARI

D. Parker vs PIT

Spencer Ware at OAK

And, as Reed is in concussion protocol, who should i drop to grab a TE ?

Quincy Enunwa, D. Parker or Cam Meredith

(thanks in advance!!) 
play pryor drop parker

Good day, Sig.

A few queries, all in TD-only scoring:

-- Charles or Mathews

-- Two from Fitzgerald, Hilton, Hogan, Pryor, Enunwa

-- J. Thomas or Z. Miller

-- Sorry for the kicker question, but how might you rank ROS: Walsh, Crosby, Santos, Hopkins

-- In honor of his winning the Prize, best Dylan tune

Thanks again!
mathews

fitz hilton

miller

walsh santos crosby hopkins

that's so difficult - let's say hard rain but the rolling thunder revue version

Howdy Bloom.

Flex Question: .5 ppr James White or M. Thomas?  I have Cooks starting already.

My other .5 ppr league I have both Landry and D. Parker starting which is not ideal.  These are the WRs on the wire that I can make a play for: Lockett/Meredith/Kerely/Beasley.  I'm assuming one of those might be a better play than D. Parker if so who would you lean?  This would be for a FLEX and I have D. Washington (OAK) on the bench as well.  Thanks!  
thomas

meredith this week. i might try to add lockett too

Thanks Sig.  12 team Standard league.

1.  Who should I start in my flex assuming all of them are active this Sunday?  Dez, S. Smith or Yeldon.

2.  I have a good TE problem after Minn comes off their bye should I keep Rudolph or Walker RoS?

Thank you!
dez

lean rudolph but lets see what walker does vs CLE

Made a trade in my ten team PPR 3 keeper dynasty league:

Gave: AJ Green, Jonathan Stewart

Got: LeSean McCoy, Kelvin Benjamin

Good trade?
good win now trade. might prefer green for long haul, but if you have 3 strong keepers beside him even better

Hi Sig,

Drop one from

Jalen Richard,

Dwayne Washington,

Quizz Rodgers

Kenneth Dixon

std scoring redraft and I need a TE to cover Reed and bye weeks

--------------------

Same league - start Michael Thomas or Jeremy Hill as my flex?

My gutt says that it's a better matchup for Michael Thomas - agree?

Many thanks
dwwash thomas

Hey Bloom,

Couple trade questions:

League 1: PPR (2-3 record)

Bleeding out at RB(only Gio and Cro worth a start) but have Antonio Brown, Allen Robinson, Michael Crabtree, DeVante Parker, Sammie Coates, Michael Floyd

Would you trade Crabtree or Robinson for a RB? Or would you try and see if i can trade Brees for a RB and stream the rest of the way?

League 2: Half PPR (4-1 record)

Brees - Leveon Bell - Gore - Demaryius - AJ Green - Crabtree - Stream TE (Cobb, John Brown, Travis Benajamin notable on bench. Only RB depth is Alf/DeAngelo)

What would you be willing to give up for Jimmy Graham or Jamaal Charles?
trade crabtree

crabtree for graham but would ask for graham side to be sweetened

0.5 PPR League. Need one WR:

* T. Pryor @TN -- Not a great matchup but should get plenty of targets and who knows, maybe QB/Rushing touches.

* C. Merideth vs JAX -- Hoyer says he's not going to force to Alshon, but something feels "sell high" about the CHI offense right now.

* M. Wallace @NYG -- S. Smith looking like he's out. However, Wallace with no contact jersey today and Aiken/Perriman could be in the mix.

Thanks.
pryor

Hey Sig,

Hoping you can help me out here and will give you all the info so you can give me a fully informed answer. 2QB, .75PPR league. I am 5-0 with a great overall team:

QB: Dak & Romo, Jameis, Matt Ryan

RB: David Johnson, Christine Michael, Theo Riddick, Kenneth Dixon

WR: AJ Green, Marvin Jones, Jeremy Maclin, Sammie Coates, Donte Moncrief

TE: Tyler Eifert

DEF: Vikings and Texans

For this week, should I take a 0 at TE (stay as put), take a 0 at DST and drop Texans for Fleener (for both this week and long term to protect against Eifert injury), or do I drop Dixon for Fleener? (I would then drop Texans DST next week and add Ellington to handcuff DJ)

And on a somewhat related note, if you think I should just take the 0.......swap Dixon for Rawls to handcuff CMike? (Terence West owner has Rawls)

Let me know your thoughts. I am leaning towards the 3rd option as of now.

(Thanks for everything you do Sig! Every Audible pod is a must listen)
dixon for fleener thanks for the kind words

Users who are viewing this thread