What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 8 Venting Thread (1 Viewer)

TRENT GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf, doesn't do anything all year and two touchdowns already today. and priest has none!!!!!!! this is horrible.

####### commish putting in a late lineup and switching an injured Westbrook out for Staley and replacing Rattay for Plummer.... ####### cheaters!!!!

So far it looks like I shoulda started Plummer instead of Byron. First week I decide to switch it up and this is what I get. :(

:bag: Randy Moss...why bother playing if you are worthless? I understand he just missed a TD, but not one catch in the first half??? When your team is losing 17-0..give me a break!!!

We had to expect a good game out of Trent Green today - Indy can't cover anyone. But Culpepper had better turn it on in the 2nd half.

Why isn't Billick running Chester Taylor more. He has 50 yards on 9 carries and Billick insists on letting boller keep throwing. UNREAL!!!

Where do I start. Had to play Warner today, and he throws 2 balls to Shockey where they both look in, and he's down at the 1. They then rushed in both TD's. Another TD to Toomer called back by holding. Continues my streak of getting squat from my QB's all year, no matter who I play.Then, in the new cheatsheets Moore creeps ahead of T. Jones, I was on the fence anyway, and switch last minute. :hot:

3 weeks with no Moss out of the 8.One Bye week, 2 injury weeks.I should have taken T.O.
don't worry, impossible to know that... now for those that took Holt over TO, thats another story.

Where do I start. Had to play Warner today, and he throws 2 balls to Shockey where they both look in, and he's down at the 1. They then rushed in both TD's. Another TD to Toomer called back by holding. Continues my streak of getting squat from my QB's all year, no matter who I play.Then, in the new cheatsheets Moore creeps ahead of T. Jones, I was on the fence anyway, and switch last minute. :hot:
Another Warner pass down to the 2, Cloud TD :rant:

I am winning this week but by too much, i need my guys to save it for next week lol.edit: 2 weeks in a row i get 1 pt from my kicker...( 2 different kickers too )

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually try to wait till the games are done...totally moot at this point. Sometimes complaining seems to motivate them just to prove you wrong...here's hoping :fingers crossed:Let's start with the Arizona Defense against the Eagles Defense in my dynasty league...come on, it is Drew Bledsoe...should have been feasting on interceptions and sacks.Let's stick with the Bills...played Moore as my RB, with McGahee on my bench. Was real tempted to put Willis in, but thought the Arizona Defense would be better.hmmm I changed Brandon Lloyd for Larry Fitzgerald due to an injured Rattay (already had him going in another league so I was hedging my bet).I benched Harrington for Vick as my flex at the last moment...figured Roy Williams would not be playing...let's see if this bites me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew Green would have a good day but figured Lefty would, too.I just cant start a player thats cost me 3 wins already, and now benching him costs me another.#### fantasy football this year. Ive never been out of it this early, I cant believe this ####.

Users who are viewing this thread