What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 9 injury thread (1 Viewer)

Reminds me of the way QBs fall and break their collarbone, like that hit on Romo years ago. Could be bad will see...

Just speculation on my part, but I have a feeling it's a broken collarbone and out for an extended period

- It's his non-throwing shoulder. If it wasn't a break I'd think it would just be a matter of pain tolerance and he'd be back in there.

- it was a very quick "Out for the game" call by Green Bay. Not Questionnable as is customary it seems.

- he hasn't come back onto the Field.

- my guess is Green Bay is probably putting together a talk track - dotting their i's and crossing their t's

I hope I am wrong, but if I were a betting man I'd have to lay money on it being a broken collarbone. Once again, just my speculation.

Been texting back and forth with Jene. Looks like a collarbone to both of us. Jene pointed to Coleston being back in 3.5 weeks. Hopefully if it is a collarbone Rodgers is a quick healer

"@YahooNoise: Hopefully something official soon. RT @docktora My man @greggrosenthal informs me that Rodgers does NOT have a broken collarbone...fyi...

Users who are viewing this thread