What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 9 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

PPR League. Need a TE.

* Z. Ertz vs CHI -- Not a great matchup. Goedert. Etc. Still, this guy is universally ranked in the top 7. Getting impatient. I know he has significantly more targets than Goedert but...

* J. Smith @CAR -- Decent matchup as CAR is stronger on the perimeter. D. Walker out. Offense may not be as efficient as it was last week vs lousy TB D.

* C. Brate @SEA -- Great matchup. SEA has been torched by the TE. OJ Howard out. However, Brate is questionable.

Note: I'm facing a juggernaut this week. Opponent has Rodgers, Zeke, D. Cook, Golloday. Don't think playing it safe is a good idea. Need ceiling.

Which?

Thanks

10 team PPR picked up jaylen samuels up on waivers last week. Hold him and start him this week or trade him to Conner owner for AJ Green?

Last edited by a moderator:
Need Help - EARLY SUNDAY GAME in EUROPE!

Need 1 - 0.5 PPR

Chris Conley / Jamaal Williams / Sterling Shepherd

0.5 PPR Mr. Bloom.  Starting Aaron Jones.   Need another RB between LeVeon Bell or Jaylen Samuels.   What say Ye?   

Also who do you like between DeMaryius Thomas and Darius Slayton?

Lastly, Browns DST or Jets DST?

cheers!

Rick

D. Adams or Golden Tate? Can you trust GTDs coming off of a multi week injury? Flex spot, .5 ppr. I got Chark and Gallup in my WR slots.

eagles57 said:
Hey sig,

For this week I started coleman(dud), got Julio on a bye which wr would you start Metcalf, diontae johnson or amendola 

More of future question:

Week 10 I have ertz and wentz on bye

Who would be good streaming options at tight end and quarterback for week 10?

Also now I own both josh Gordon and Dk Metcalf. Is there enough targets to go around with both to be fantasy usable or should I get rid of one of them? If so who or let it play out and keep both for the time being? I could drop either for mark walton, diontae Johnson, amendola (along those lines).

Thank you
diontae in PPR, DK in nonPPr, id carry diontae over Gordon

Week 10 QB: Daniel Jones/Darnold, Brissett, Tannehill, Carr, KAllen all favorable matchups

Week 10 TE: Brate (Howard status monitored), Ebron/Doyle, Jonnu, RGriffin (Herndon status monitored), Witten, JHill (Cook status monitored)

Captain Crunk said:
Winston or Minshew?  I also have Kyler on the bench, picked up Minshew just for this week, but after looking at schedules Kyler only has the game against TB that looks good.  Who would you cut?

.5 PPR  James White or Devante Parker - diggin' deep for the flex.

Thanks, Sig!

Rileyrott said:
Hey Sig!

1 PPR Redraft 4 pts QB Passing TD, +300 yd bonus

Need to drop one of the following QB's ROS: Josh Allen, Jared Goff or Matt Ryan

Thanks!
thinkin ryan is the drop, but depends on what you think of his 4 matchups with NO/CAR coming up

Cunk said:
Hi Sig. Do you have a set schedule for your live YouTube shows?
somewhat...

WW Tues 11a ET

Couch Tues 330p ET (subject to guest availability)

Preview 1 wed 11a ET

IDP wed 930p ET

Preview 2 thr 11a ET

Hangout thr 10p ET

Sunday update 10a ET

recap - 5ish p ET or 10p ET depending on broncos schedule

Goooals said:
Hey Sig,

I'm looking for my QB2 in a superflex league.  No deductions for fumbles or interceptions. 

Wentz vs CHI

Jones vs DAL

Trubisky vs PHI
wont talk you out of jones over wentz

1 o’clock deadline TD heavy nonppr:

DAdams, Edelman, RAnderson

i need ceiling more than floor. 
leaning Anderson. 

Monty over Lindsey? 

Flex play...PPR, bonuses for long TDs, over 100 yards, etc.

Singletary v. WAS

McLaurin @ BUF

Thanks.

Rubi said:
Thanks Sig,

FFPC scoring:

Need 1 one of the following:

T.Carson  @ Oak

D.Slayton vs Dall

M.Hardman vs Minn

V.McDonald vs Ind

And 1 of the following:

T.Cohen @ Phi

A.Peterson @ Buff

F.Gore vs Wash

M.Sanu @ Balt

C.Beasley vs Wash

J.Doyle @ Pitt

And 2 of the following:

T.Cohen @ Phi

M.V.Scantling @ Lac

J.Crowder @ Mia

D.Amendola @ Oak

D.Fells @ Jax        

Sigmund, thanks for your input:

14 team half ppr league

1) for this week, Pick 2 WR and 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE) 

RB: PLindsey, RJones

WR: DKMetcalf, CSamuel, PWilliams, MHardman 

and the best of the Waiver Wire: DJackson, CBrate, AMiller

2) With TKelce as my TE, do I preemptively pick up CBrate or GEverett to hold until the week 12 bye, or just roll with a last minute TE? If I pick up Brate, do I drop RJones, CSamuel, PWIlliams, MHardman

3) for rest of season, do I add any of TYHilton, DJackson, WFuller, AMiller, TrequanSmith - who to drop RJones, CSamuel, PWIlliams, MHardman

I guess we don’t like team defense. Cool. 
Bloom answers questions in the order they are posted.  He is still working on page 1.  Hopefully he will get to yours.  

I am also choosing between Browns DST and Jets DST.   Am leaning Browns DST FWIW...  Like the rookie QB situation.   

Need a flex: 0.5 ppr: Walton or Singletary

Preston Williams an option, too.

iamkoza said:
0.5ppr 12 team redraft league

Roster and starting requirements:

Start 1QB: Watson

Start 2 RB: kamara, gurley, henderson, AP, D Williams

Start 2 WR: Tyreek, Marvin Jones, Gallup, Mike Williams, Stills, fuller (IR slot)

Start 1 TE: Waller

start 1 Flex (rb, wr, or te)

Question 1: each week i'll likely need to start 3 WR's to fill the 2wr and flex spots..... my WR crew is pretty weak outside of tyreek.... do you see a need to trade tyreek for 2 very good but lesser starting options? got one offer of alshon, howard and mack for tyreek but i dont like that. so far this year none of the WR's have been consistent week to week. Plus tyreek has tough matchups for fantasy playoffs.

Question 2: should i drop someone on my roster to pickup Will Lutz this week? Can't drop stills he's locked (Fuller is in IR slot and doesnt count against roster cap)Have crosby at kicker.

Question 3: any preference on QB streamer for watson's week 10 bye? Derek Carr v. LAC, Grappolo v. Sea, Dan Jones @ jet, mason rudolph v. LAR, Tannehill v. KC... 

Q4: was just offered Jamal Williams for my Gallup... Leaning to decline,  thoughts?

thank you!
hold tyreek, dont sweat K, wait and see how carr and jones look this week, gallup/williams coin flip

xenon said:
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

League # 1 - 1PT PPR

RB (pick 2) Mack, Michel, Gordon (leaning all three with one as Flex)

WR (pick 2) Devante, Keenan, JuJu, McLaurin (Devante on a late game so what is confidence level????)

FLEX (pick 1) Any of the above not selected: Mack, Michel, Gordon, Devante, Keenan, JuJu, McLaurin

League # 2 - 1PT PPR

RB (pick 2) Mack, Jones, Lindsey (leaning on starting all three with one as flex)

Flex (pick 1) Mack, Jones, Lindsey, McLaurin, Cobb, Crowder

For context, starting DeAndre and Evans @ WR   w/ Waller @ TE 

Also added Cobb as insurance in case Jones or Lindsay (who had injury designations earlier this week) can't or don't play for some reason I can slide him in based on game times.  

Half Point PPR:

I need to start one of these 3 WR:

Mike Williams, D.J. Moore, or Terry McLaurin 

at TE:

T.J. Hockenson or Jonnu Smith 

‪hey sig,

some NE writers are high on the idea that NKeal will get legit burn in the X. Do we find ways 2 hold him thru bye if I have to drop Winston (Ryan owner)or possibly Lazard King or AJ? Talent + opportunity -risk tolerance = Fantasy goodness? 2much risk?‬ big upside is there right, profiled as JJ’s best receiver in draft. 

Bloom answers questions in the order they are posted.  He is still working on page 1.  Hopefully he will get to yours.  

I am also choosing between Browns DST and Jets DST.   Am leaning Browns DST FWIW...  Like the rookie QB situation.   
Or after games over and he looks like an expert.  Thanks but no thanks.  Move it to assistant coach forum

Users who are viewing this thread