What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Well I'm already OUT of the Playoffs. Anyone else? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

togo

Footballguy
Kurt Warner

LaDainian Tomlinson

Thomas Jones

Terrell Owens

Reggie Wayne

Brandon Marshall

Jason Witten

Jay Feely

Green Bay Packers

Won the league the last 2 years. Felt great going in! Lost to this team ALREADY and he still has 2 players still to go! What a let down.......

Here is the team I lost to. Are you kidding me!?

Matt Ryan

Maurice Jones-Drew

Kevin Faulk

Santana Moss

Marvin Harrison

Bernard Berrian

Chris Cooley

Neil Rackers

Arizona Cardinals

Kurt Warner LaDainian Tomlinson Thomas Jones Terrell Owens Reggie Wayne Brandon Marshall Jason Witten Jay Feely Green Bay Packers Won the league the last 2 years. Felt great going in! Lost to this team ALREADY and he still has 2 players still to go! What a let down.......Here is the team I lost to. Are you kidding me!?Matt Ryan Maurice Jones-Drew Kevin Faulk Santana Moss Marvin Harrison Bernard Berrian Chris Cooley Neil Rackers Arizona Cardinals
Wow, that's bad. Condolences. Who did the most damage?

Cardinals D chewed me up too, and I felt confident that Tenn would match them point for point against an equally bad offense. Ha.

My team has 4 of the top 9 fantasy players (based on standard scoring), but thanks to our screwy scoring system those players are ranked 7th, 10th, 13th and 21st. I'm #2 in total points but dead last in W/L record.

My team has 4 of the top 9 fantasy players (based on standard scoring), but thanks to our screwy scoring system those players are ranked 7th, 10th, 13th and 21st. I'm #2 in total points but dead last in W/L record.
Drafting using your league's scoring rules down?

Drafting using your league's scoring rules down?
I did, actually. But it's hard to predict how often a player will have a 100-yard game or touchdowns that are 20, 40, or 60+ yards long.

i'll play. mostly because i have the worst record in the league!! killing it this week of course.

mcnabb

s hill (waiver pick up)

bush

mcgahee (he was dropped, waiver pick up)

parker

hightower (waiver pick up)

hillis (waiver pick up)

plaxico

wayne

s smith

k curtis

shockey (he was dropped & i paid $20 dollars for him! waiver pick up)

fasano (waiver pick up)

:lmao: :lmao: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :yes:

I'm eliminated now that Baltimore's D is going off on Washington.

I had

Eli

Peterson

Chris Johnson

Marshall

Ginn

Colston

Daniels

Tampa Def

My WDIS decisions killed me this year, and this week takes the cake. I benched Schaub, Vincent Jackson, and TJ Housh for Eli, Ginn, and Colston. My opponent switched Cassel out for Rivers shortly before kickoff Thursday night. If I'd known, I might've played VJax.

I know, I know...see the shirt.

I didn't make the playoffs in a 14 team non-PPR league with this team (start QB, RB, WR, 3 RB/WR, TE, K, 3 D). I was fourth in points scored but second in points against.

QB - Warner, Roethlisberger

RB - Tomlinson, R. Williams, S. Morris, M. Morris, P. Hillis

WR - Marshall, A. Johnson, L. Coles, Ocho Cinco, K. Walter

TE - Witten, Scheffler

K - Bryant, Elam

D - Ruud, Ryans, Y. Bell, Weddle

Looks like I am going to be the high scorer this week.

I got bounced last week with the following in a 1 ppr league:

Romo

SJax

Boldin

Marshall

Randy Moss

Cotchery

Gates

Longwell

NYJ

In one of my leagues I went 8-5 and lost in the first round today with this team:

QB: Warner (Cutler)

RB: ADP, Portis (Hillis)

WR: TO, Fitz, Marshall (VJax)

TE: Shockey (Olsen)

I've got teams that I wasn't nearly as happy with that way outperformed this team. It's good to remember that fantasy football is just like poker... 90% luck. Oh well.

:lmao: :goodposting:

i beat ADP let most of his owners down today. I played the ADP owner today and won by 3PTs.

The Ghost of Common said:
The Ghost of Common said:
First in my 12 team redraft in pointsFinished 11th overall. No joke. We use fractional points, I lost by .12, I lost by .28, and I lost by .34 :goodposting:Aaron RodgersPortisChris JohnsonWayneBoweMason (had Plax)Owen Daniels
I did the math, if I had the same schedule as the guy who has the best league record, I would be 12-2 right now :hifive:
You might want to consider double headers. That way 2nd hi pts gets you at least one victory. Seems to even out things better than the randomness of a schedule.

I'll share my pain. I'm already down 10 and my opponent still has Dunn left tomorrow night.

Starters:

Cutler

AP

Hillis

Colston

Hixon

Shockey

Prater

Vikings DST

Bench:

Schaub

LJ

R.Brown

A.Bryant

Colts DST

The lack of a solid WR has killed me all season long. To think I had two 2nd round picks and used them on Ocho Cinco and Colston, and a 3rd rounder on Holt. Damn you AP for not mashing the lowly Lions. Damn you Hixon for dropping that long bomb for 6. Damn you Colston for being you all yr long. And damn me for not starting the Colts DST....at least I would be up 7 now. :bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread