What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Whadup with the Jags running game? (1 Viewer)

TheFanatic

Footballguy
Are Greg Jones and Fred Taylor back for another year of Fred running down inside the 10 and someone else pounding in the TD? Are the Jags looking to add a RB either via FA or the draft? Jags homers please....

I am so surprised that the Jags didn't jump in on the Edge sweepstakes. They might have even been able to get him for cheaper since he wanted to go back to Florida.

I wouldn't be happy with those guys, but I think Fraud has one more year left.

I am so surprised that the Jags didn't jump in on the Edge sweepstakes. They might have even been able to get him for cheaper since he wanted to go back to Florida.

I wouldn't be happy with those guys, but I think Fraud has one more year left.
I was too. Not mention of Edge even going there....

More Greg, less Fred.
nightshift, are you sending me telepathicly? I'm right in your head! I was hoping for Jones in the draft. Dude's not flashy, but rock steady. Fred still has a little flash. His ypc would be :shock: if he was getting 10-15 carries splitting w/ Jones. Defenses would be lying down by the 4th!

i'm cool with them sticking with the set of RBs they've got right now ... of course i've got GJ stashed on my dynasty squad. he's a bruiser with a chip on his shoulder. he wasn't supposed to do much last year as all the talk was about Pearman being second in line ... nope.

go get 'em greggy

-orphan

Users who are viewing this thread