What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What should the Jets do in the draft? (1 Viewer)

metsjets91

Footballguy
Being a huge Jet fan, i have to raise the question. Should the Jetsa. Draft D'Brickashaw Ferguson, stock up on o-line this year, and go for skill positions next year.b.Trade up for either Leinart or Young, and stock up on o-line in the later roundsc.Trade down, get Marcus Mcneil (tackle from Auburn) and maybe Deangelo Willams, and get o-line in the later rounds.I personally think that the Jets should get Ferguson this year, draft maybe Leon Washington or Jerome Harrison in the second round, and then draft o-line for the next couple of rounds. Next year, they should draft Brady Quinn.

Just my :2cents: not a Jets fan, although we have Herm heading this way, and a pick going yours. Don't take a RB, Houston is solid. If he ends up sucking, maybe you'll get lucky and land Peterson in 07? ;) If Abraham leaves = take Mario.If not, Oline. Either Brick or trade down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trading down is almost always a good option, when you consider the insanely disproportionate gap between player talent and player salary between the 4th pick and the 24th pick.However, I'd say right now the odds are against Bush, Leinart and Young all being gone by the time the 4th pick is up.

Just my :2cents: not a Jets fan, although we have Herm heading this way, and a pick going yours.

Don't take a RB, Houston is solid. If he ends up sucking, maybe you'll get lucky and land Peterson in 07? ;)

If Abraham leaves = take Mario.

If not, Oline. Either Brick or trade down.
It's up to the Jets as to whether Abraham leaves.

Just my :2cents: not a Jets fan, although we have Herm heading this way, and a pick going yours.

Don't take a RB, Houston is solid. If he ends up sucking, maybe you'll get lucky and land Peterson in 07? ;)

If Abraham leaves = take Mario.

If not, Oline. Either Brick or trade down.
It's up to the Jets as to whether Abraham leaves.
Wrong phraseology on my part. If Abraham is gone... etc.

Trading down is almost always a good option, when you consider the insanely disproportionate gap between player talent and player salary between the 4th pick and the 24th pick.

However, I'd say right now the odds are against Bush, Leinart and Young all being gone by the time the 4th pick is up.
It worked out OK for the Bears a few years ago. They got Rex Grossman, Michael Haynes (bust) and Ian Scott.I think the other team got some stiff of a DT that was compared to Warren Sapp.

The Jets should stand pat, and wait for one helluva player fall down to them.

Whether it's Leinart, Bush, Young or D-BrickWall
Dewayne Robertson might look like a stiff now, but once the jets get another dt to take the double teams of Dewayne, he'll end up find

The Jets should stand pat, and wait for one helluva player fall down to them.

Whether it's Leinart, Bush, Young or D-BrickWall
Dewayne Robertson might look like a stiff now, but once the jets get another dt to take the double teams of Dewayne, he'll end up find
The Bears Tommie Harris was a Pro Bowler in Year Two. What's Robertson waiting for? ....and there's much better DTs in the NFC.

im a huge jets fan too....the O-line really isnt that bad, this year they were just plagued by injuries: their starting center went down, so another starter had to switch positions, bringing in an inexperienced player...what the jest should do is pick deangelo williams witht eh 4th pick...the guy is a beast and cedrc houston is not the answer....they could upgrade the O-line, but they need another solid reciever...i think the D is great, but the talk that Ty Law will be gone is stupid, the jets need this guy hes still great....i also had the idea that maybe they could take a gamble on marcus vick in the later rounds...if hes not arrested. thats it.

The Jets should do everything in their power to assemble a spotless draft board. Once they determine where their needs meet up with value on the board, they can then decide if a trade down is even an option. It seems like 90% of fans throw out the "we should trade down for more picks" mantra as though it were that easy. Just because Jimmy Johnson and the Cowboys fleeced the Vikings, it's not as easy as everyone thinks. Every GM has a draft value chart now, it's no longer revolutionary.Much like the Texans, Saints and Titans...the Jets should take the best player on their board when they're on the clock. Whether that's an OT [brick], LB [Hawk], RB [Williams], CB [Williams], DE [Williams], QB [Young], etc...is something NONE OF US, much less the Jets personnel department, can know yet.

im a huge jets fan too....the O-line really isnt that bad, this year they were just plagued by injuries: their starting center went down, so another starter had to switch positions, bringing in an inexperienced player...what the jest should do is pick deangelo williams witht eh 4th pick...the guy is a beast and cedrc houston is not the answer....they could upgrade the O-line, but they need another solid reciever...i think the D is great, but the talk that Ty Law will be gone is stupid, the jets need this guy hes still great....i also had the idea that maybe they could take a gamble on marcus vick in the later rounds...if hes not arrested. thats it.

i agree with u that there o-line was really banged up, but Mawae and Fabini are getting old, and Adrian Jones sisn't the answer. i'd love to see the jets pick ferguson, and then draft laurence maroney in the second round, if he's still available. theres no need for marcus vick. he was an above average college quarterbakc at best, and he has too many legal issues. thanks for the response

Marcus Vick is 6'0" with a history of criminal and behavioral issues. Unless your team looks at him as a late round high risk, high return choice...his name shouldn't factor into ANYONE'S "draft want list."

Trading down is almost always a good option, when you consider the insanely disproportionate gap between player talent and player salary between the 4th pick and the 24th pick.

However, I'd say right now the odds are against Bush, Leinart and Young all being gone by the time the 4th pick is up.

who do you think would be available?

The Jets should do everything in their power to assemble a spotless draft board. Once they determine where their needs meet up with value on the board, they can then decide if a trade down is even an option. It seems like 90% of fans throw out the "we should trade down for more picks" mantra as though it were that easy. Just because Jimmy Johnson and the Cowboys fleeced the Vikings, it's not as easy as everyone thinks. Every GM has a draft value chart now, it's no longer revolutionary.

Much like the Texans, Saints and Titans...the Jets should take the best player on their board when they're on the clock. Whether that's an OT [brick], LB [Hawk], RB [Williams], CB [Williams], DE [Williams], QB [Young], etc...is something NONE OF US, much less the Jets personnel department, can know yet.

So if A.J. Hawk is available, u think the jets should pick him, instead of improving their offensive, if lets say deangelo williams is around?

The Jets should do everything in their power to assemble a spotless draft board. Once they determine where their needs meet up with value on the board, they can then decide if a trade down is even an option. It seems like 90% of fans throw out the "we should trade down for more picks" mantra as though it were that easy. Just because Jimmy Johnson and the Cowboys fleeced the Vikings, it's not as easy as everyone thinks. Every GM has a draft value chart now, it's no longer revolutionary.

Much like the Texans, Saints and Titans...the Jets should take the best player on their board when they're on the clock. Whether that's an OT [brick], LB [Hawk], RB [Williams], CB [Williams], DE [Williams], QB [Young], etc...is something NONE OF US, much less the Jets personnel department, can know yet.

So if A.J. Hawk is available, u think the jets should pick him, instead of improving their offensive, if lets say deangelo williams is around?
If A.J. Hawk has a higher grade on their draft board than Williams? Yes. If not? No.

The Jets need to maximize the talent on their roster. Ideally you fill a need AND take the best player with a top 5 pick, but you most assuredly don't take a "need" over a higher rated player with the 4th overall pick. You fill in depth and try to fix needs later in the draft, if at all.

i agree with u that there o-line was really banged up, but Mawae and Fabini are getting old, and Adrian Jones sisn't the answer. i'd love to see the jets pick ferguson, and then draft laurence maroney in the second round, if he's still available. theres no need for marcus vick. he was an above average college quarterbakc at best, and he has too many legal issues. thanks for the response
It'd be nice to have Law back, but the fact of the matter is that the Jets are in salary cap hell right now. We need Pennington and Martin to restructure and get rid of Abrahams's large contract in order to sign some free agents/draft picks. I do not see how we go D-Line with our pick (either end or tackle), we already have so much money tied up there and need some help on the offensive side of the ball which ever way you slice it.

The defense was on the field WAY too much this year, we need an O-line to protect the QB and keep moving the chains. I don't know that Maroney will slip, but I'd love it if Calhoun got to us at 2.04. Even if Omar Jacobs or Cutler slip to the 2.04, I'd grab one of them...

I think the most pressing need is OT, but have so many gaps to fill. I'm looking to see what we can get done with Penny, Cmart and Abraham before we even start thinking draft. We need to fix this cap situation quick if we hope to be contending...

The defense is set to go, we need some serious help on the O-front.

My wish list--- trade Abraham for Garrard

If A.J. Hawk has a higher grade on their draft board than Williams? Yes. If not? No.The Jets need to maximize the talent on their roster. Ideally you fill a need AND take the best player with a top 5 pick, but you most assuredly don't take a "need" over a higher rated player with the 4th overall pick. You fill in depth and try to fix needs later in the draft, if at all.
Despite my previous post- this definitely does make sense. I just don't know how we will keep from getting a top 10 pick every season if we don't fill some needs... we have so many and so little money.

im a huge jets fan too....the O-line really isnt that bad, this year they were just plagued by injuries: their starting center went down, so another starter had to switch positions, bringing in an inexperienced player...what the jest should do is pick deangelo williams witht eh 4th pick...the guy is a beast and cedrc houston is not the answer....they could upgrade the O-line, but they need another solid reciever...i think the D is great, but the talk that Ty Law will be gone is stupid, the jets need this guy hes still great....i also had the idea that maybe they could take a gamble on marcus vick in the later rounds...if hes not arrested. thats it.i agree with u that there o-line was really banged up, but Mawae and Fabini are getting old, and Adrian Jones sisn't the answer. i'd love to see the jets pick ferguson, and then draft laurence maroney in the second round, if he's still available. theres no need for marcus vick. he was an above average college quarterbakc at best, and he has too many legal issues. thanks for the response
It'd be nice to have Law back, but the fact of the matter is that the Jets are in salary cap hell right now. We need Pennington and Martin to restructure and get rid of Abrahams's large contract in order to sign some free agents/draft picks.

I do not see how we go D-Line with our pick (either end or tackle), we already have so much money tied up there and need some help on the offensive side of the ball which ever way you slice it.

The defense was on the field WAY too much this year, we need an O-line to protect the QB and keep moving the chains. I don't know that Maroney will slip, but I'd love it if Calhoun got to us at 2.04. Even if Omar Jacobs or Cutler slip to the 2.04, I'd grab one of them...

I think the most pressing need is OT, but have so many gaps to fill. I'm looking to see what we can get done with Penny, Cmart and Abraham before we even start thinking draft. We need to fix this cap situation quick if we hope to be contending...

The defense is set to go, we need some serious help on the O-front.

My wish list--- trade Abraham for Garraed!

i'd love to get calhoun, but im not sure if hes going out. i wouldnt draft a qb yet, cuse we have too much $ in pennington. if we traded garrard for abraham, wed have to pick up most of his contract, and not get enough value in return.

Ideally you fill a need AND take the best player with a top 5 pick, but you most assuredly don't take a "need" over a higher rated player with the 4th overall pick. You fill in depth and try to fix needs later in the draft, if at all.
:thumbup: You said in two sentences what I have failed to get across in paragraphs of debate.

I look at it like this. Using a scale of 1-100, if your center is a 70, and your RB is an 80, there's a bigger weakness at center than RB. If an available center is an 85 and the best available RB is a 90, the center upgrades a position by 15 points, and the RB only 10, but it is still better to take the RB because he is 5 points better than the center.

Over time this approach, quaility over needs, should balance out across the lineup and you end up with a much better team. That's oversimplified, but it is the theory endorsed by Brandt, Schramm and Landry from the 60s and 70s. Before those guys were done they had taken an expansion team from a horrible start to the winningest team in all of sports (at the time). Dallas was criticized way back then for drafting Randy White and Ed Jones (both DLs and both #1 overall) when they already had a very good line and the Doomsday Defense. Well, they won a couple Super Bowls with the approach and the team was great for years. I don't believe value or grade should always trump needs, but I sure think they should 90% of the time. The real art isn't finding the best player available to fill a team need, it's finding the best player available.

All that being said, I think the Jets should take DeAngelo Williams because I think he's the best available football player and happens to fill a need too. I could be wrong and Hawk, Mario, or D'Brick could be better (they are all very good), but I doubt it.

It worked out OK for the Bears a few years ago. They got Rex Grossman, Michael Haynes (bust) and Ian Scott.I think the other team got some stiff of a DT that was compared to Warren Sapp.
:rant: FYI, Dewayne Robertson is a bowling bowl with knives, guy.

If A.J. Hawk has a higher grade on their draft board than Williams? Yes. If not? No.

The Jets need to maximize the talent on their roster. Ideally you fill a need AND take the best player with a top 5 pick, but you most assuredly don't take a "need" over a higher rated player with the 4th overall pick. You fill in depth and try to fix needs later in the draft, if at all.
Exactly right. You don't pick this high that often (sure, the Jets traded up to the 4 spot a few years ago, but hopefully you don't have many top 5 picks). You get an impact player, the best available.

It's not a great example, but the Steelers very rarely pick in the top 15 - and when they did, they took a franchise QB in Roethlisberger. QB wasn't a pressing need at the time, but they saw great value in him.

If the Jets think AJ Hawk is going to be the next stud LB, they should take him. If they think D'Brickashaw is going to be the next Orlando Pace, they should take him.

Exactly right. You don't pick this high that often (sure, the Jets traded up to the 4 spot a few years ago, but hopefully you don't have many top 5 picks). You get an impact player, the best available.

It's not a great example, but the Steelers very rarely pick in the top 15 - and when they did, they took a franchise QB in Roethlisberger. QB wasn't a pressing need at the time, but they saw great value in him.

If the Jets think AJ Hawk is going to be the next stud LB, they should take him. If they think D'Brickashaw is going to be the next Orlando Pace, they should take him.
:goodposting: I do agree with you and JWood.However, you and Jason are saying that if Hawk is rated higher by the Jets, but have Brickshaw rated 1-5 spots lower than Hawk, you'd disregard need?

I'm not sure I agree with this rationale in a situation similar to this. I agree to a certain extent that you go BPA, but not if they are ranked close... I think need has to come into some consideration here.

:goodposting: I do agree with you and JWood.However, you and Jason are saying that if Hawk is rated higher by the Jets, but have Brickshaw rated 1-5 spots lower than Hawk, you'd disregard need?

I'm not sure I agree with this rationale in a situation similar to this. I agree to a certain extent that you go BPA, but not if they are ranked close... I think need has to come into some consideration here.
I don't think the Jets are exactly overloaded with studs at OLB. Now whether a LT is more important than an OLB is part of the discussion when choosing Brick or Hawk, but whether Adrian Jones is better than Mark Brown, Eric Barton or Victor Hobson isn't IMO.

They have a lot of holes, like several other teams. Either trading down and getting good, quality picks or picking the best player available to them when it's their turn if they can't draft, is really a win-win scenario for them. They could go offensive line and it would immediately help. They could go RB and it would help (not sold yet on Houston, but I will admit he hasn't really been given much of a shot yet). They could go defensive line, and it would help. They are in a great position this draft...

Need becomes a factor when players have similar grades, sure. But if there personnel department is worth its salary there should be a marked difference in their viewpoint on the 4th and 5th best players in the draft, IMHO.

take White if he is there..hes the most underrated RB in the draft. how good would he have been if he didn't split time with Reggie Bush?Jets need a RB. they can sign a free agent lineman and a QB..

Trade for another useless TE and then draft the best punter in the country in the 1st round to shore up their kicking duties for the next 10 years?

You can usually get very good OL picks later in the draft. Unless Brick is on the Ogden/Pace level (not convinced of this yet), I think you wait on OL. Best player should be picked regardless of position. Besides MLB - the Jets could use a stud at EVERY POSITION. Need is everywhere but Vilma. Whoever grades out highest should be picked.

Trade for another useless TE and then draft the best punter in the country in the 1st round to shore up their kicking duties for the next 10 years?
I actually like the Jets kicking game for the next few years. The Aussie is the best Jets punter I have ever seen and Nugent will be solid from 45 in. As for Doug Jolley.... :X .....at least they still took Nugent and Miller who they wanted in the 1st rd anyway.

take White if he is there..hes the most underrated RB in the draft. how good would he have been if he didn't split time with Reggie Bush?

Jets need a RB. they can sign a free agent lineman and a QB..
:confused: Let's say for a second that Ferguson [OT], White [RB] and Young [QB] all have identical grades on the Jets board...there is no way on Earth they should look White's way.

Finding a productive RB in free agency is VASTLY easier to do than a cornerstone tackle or quarterback.

i dont think they should take D-Brick unless he grades out at Ogden/Pace level(very doubtful) The reason for this is Adrian Jones was our most productive lineman this year(i know thats not saying much) and he is a left tackle. He is an undersized tackle with limited stregnth and good mobility. He is NOt a road plowing right tackle, which is what the jets need. Neither is Ferguson. Drafting Ferguson would effectivly relegate jones to backup status, unless the jets want to make him a guard.As much as i like law, we have to let him go. We gambled on him being the missing piece this year, and we lost. He played well, but the rest of hte team crumbled. He's due a huge roster bonus and has to be let go. It sucks, but thats the NFL.We really need to try to resign Abe to a long term deal. The guy stayed healthy for the whole year and was our 2nd best player. He is a elite pass rusher and needs to be kept. Pennington and Martin should be asked to re-structure. In a perfect world, martin would proabably be cut and re-signed at a much cheaper price, but it will never happen for various reasons. Draft: We cant, under any circumstances trade up. With the hype the top 3 players are getting, it would cost an arm and a leg, and we need all the draft picks we can get. The only way i would want us to do this is if abraham wont re-sign and we could package him with our top pick to move up. This is very unlikely. I outlined the deal with freguson earlier, so i wont go over that again. If we lose Abe, Mario williams is an option. I think he can definetly be an impact player. He is my # 1 choice if Abe leaves. If we keep abraham, and D-Brick doesnt grade out as an elite player, we should trade down. I like Deangelo Williams, but he isnt good enough to be the # 4 pick IMO. Id much rather trade down to hopefully grab 2 first rounders. We have to many holes to fill and a crappy salary cap situation.

i dont think they should take D-Brick unless he grades out at Ogden/Pace level(very doubtful) The reason for this is Adrian Jones was our most productive lineman this year(i know thats not saying much) and he is a left tackle. He is an undersized tackle with limited stregnth and good mobility. He is NOt a road plowing right tackle, which is what the jets need. Neither is Ferguson. Drafting Ferguson would effectivly relegate jones to backup status, unless the jets want to make him a guard.

As much as i like law, we have to let him go. We gambled on him being the missing piece this year, and we lost. He played well, but the rest of hte team crumbled. He's due a huge roster bonus and has to be let go. It sucks, but thats the NFL.

We really need to try to resign Abe to a long term deal. The guy stayed healthy for the whole year and was our 2nd best player. He is a elite pass rusher and needs to be kept.

Pennington and Martin should be asked to re-structure. In a perfect world, martin would proabably be cut and re-signed at a much cheaper price, but it will never happen for various reasons.

Draft: We cant, under any circumstances trade up. With the hype the top 3 players are getting, it would cost an arm and a leg, and we need all the draft picks we can get. The only way i would want us to do this is if abraham wont re-sign and we could package him with our top pick to move up. This is very unlikely. I outlined the deal with freguson earlier, so i wont go over that again. If we lose Abe, Mario williams is an option. I think he can definetly be an impact player. He is my # 1 choice if Abe leaves. If we keep abraham, and D-Brick doesnt grade out as an elite player, we should trade down. I like Deangelo Williams, but he isnt good enough to be the # 4 pick IMO. Id much rather trade down to hopefully grab 2 first rounders. We have to many holes to fill and a crappy salary cap situation.
good points - doubt they will get two #1s this year in a trade down - I am warming up to the idea of Hawk if he grades that high. Spend the rest of the draft on O.Can you imagine a LB corp of Hawk and Vilma for the next few years? Maybe a luxury but if he is the highest graded player than the JEts should grab him

take White if he is there..hes the most underrated RB in the draft. how good would he have been if he didn't split time with Reggie Bush?

Jets need a RB. they can sign a free agent lineman and a qb.

i completely agree with u. i wrote a thread on how the jets should do everything in their power to get white. i think white should have stayed another year though, and be the no. 1 back at usc.

i completely agree with u. i wrote a thread on how the jets should do everything in their power to get white. i think white should have stayed another year though, and be the no. 1 back at usc.
Rabid Jets fan here....

I think a trade down is the best strategy, but that may be difficult. Only Denver has 2 first round picks, and I don't see them trading up. I could see a swap of 1st rounders with the Rams, so they can take Hawk, and send the Jets thier 2 and 3.

I think D'B Ferguson is the most over rated player in this draft. He is not a particularly good run blocker, and is on the small side at 289 lbs. Besides, Jones looks as though he may be able to hold down that LT spot. He's only in his second year, first as a starter, and played well next to Kendall, until Kendall was moved to center due to the Mawae injury. This draft is pretty deep on the O line, taking Ferguson at 4 makes no sense to me. I believe that any pick that high should be a playmaker, a guy who can change a game with one big play.

I also think it's a mistake to try to build around an RB.... to many holes in the O line and elsewhere. If the Jets keep Abraham, then Hawk, if they can't trade down. If they don't keep Abraham, then M Williams. Then, draft to need.... O line, maybe Omar Jacobs if he falls to 3.4.

The Jets need picks. Needs: CB, to back up Barrett and Miller, with Law's departure, a QB to develop, a RT, a center to replace Mawae in 2007, and an LB. They also need a slant nose tackle, since it seems they are not counting on Pouha to improve enough, and Reed is ridiculously overmatched at that position.

Rabid Jets fan here....

I think a trade down is the best strategy, but that may be difficult. Only Denver has 2 first round picks, and I don't see them trading up. I could see a swap of 1st rounders with the Rams, so they can take Hawk, and send the Jets thier 2 and 3.

I think D'B Ferguson is the most over rated player in this draft. He is not a particularly good run blocker, and is on the small side at 289 lbs. Besides, Jones looks as though he may be able to hold down that LT spot. He's only in his second year, first as a starter, and played well next to Kendall, until Kendall was moved to center due to the Mawae injury. This draft is pretty deep on the O line, taking Ferguson at 4 makes no sense to me. I believe that any pick that high should be a playmaker, a guy who can change a game with one big play.

I also think it's a mistake to try to build around an RB.... to many holes in the O line and elsewhere. If the Jets keep Abraham, then Hawk, if they can't trade down. If they don't keep Abraham, then M Williams. Then, draft to need.... O line, maybe Omar Jacobs if he falls to 3.4.

The Jets need picks. Needs: CB, to back up Barrett and Miller, with Law's departure, a QB to develop, a RT, a center to replace Mawae in 2007, and an LB. They also need a slant nose tackle, since it seems they are not counting on Pouha to improve enough, and Reed is ridiculously overmatched at that position.
:goodposting:

i dont think they should take D-Brick unless he grades out at Ogden/Pace level(very doubtful) The reason for this is Adrian Jones was our most productive lineman this year(i know thats not saying much) and he is a left tackle. He is an undersized tackle with limited stregnth and good mobility. He is NOt a road plowing right tackle, which is what the jets need. Neither is Ferguson. Drafting Ferguson would effectivly relegate jones to backup status, unless the jets want to make him a guard.As much as i like law, we have to let him go. We gambled on him being the missing piece this year, and we lost. He played well, but the rest of hte team crumbled. He's due a huge roster bonus and has to be let go. It sucks, but thats the NFL.

We really need to try to resign Abe to a long term deal. The guy stayed healthy for the whole year and was our 2nd best player. He is a elite pass rusher and needs to be kept.

Pennington and Martin should be asked to re-structure. In a perfect world, martin would proabably be cut and re-signed at a much cheaper price, but it will never happen for various reasons.

Draft: We cant, under any circumstances trade up. With the hype the top 3 players are getting, it would cost an arm and a leg, and we need all the draft picks we can get. The only way i would want us to do this is if abraham wont re-sign and we could package him with our top pick to move up. This is very unlikely. I outlined the deal with freguson earlier, so i wont go over that again. If we lose Abe, Mario williams is an option. I think he can definetly be an impact player. He is my # 1 choice if Abe leaves. If we keep abraham, and D-Brick doesnt grade out as an elite player, we should trade down. I like Deangelo Williams, but he isnt good enough to be the # 4 pick IMO. Id much rather trade down to hopefully grab 2 first rounders. We have to many holes to fill and a crappy salary cap situation.
good points - doubt they will get two #1s this year in a trade down - I am warming up to the idea of Hawk if he grades that high. Spend the rest of the draft on O.

Can you imagine a LB corp of Hawk and Vilma for the next few years? Maybe a luxury but if he is the highest graded player than the JEts should grab him

i agree with u. if they like hawk alot, get him. there lbs would be great. ferguson is very good, but o-line is the position that is easiest to get later.

Rabid Jets fan here....

if the jets dont get ferguson, jason fabini will be the tackle, and can barely move. i think the jets should get fergsuon, and get a big interior lineman in the third round

Users who are viewing this thread