What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Whatcha need tonight to advance to the Championship? (1 Viewer)

same

gonna be a fun week keeping track of 100 players a day testing positive

Lamar/Huntley I have. 

Used Big Ben. Opponent has Dionte Johnson next MNF could hedge depending how the week goes. 

Trey Lance, Taysom Hill? There will be options. Hopefully don’t choose the wrong one again.  

I needed 4 things to happen to advance to that final 12 of the FFPC Best Ball tournament next week for a chance at $100,000.  (1.5 TE PPR scoring)

Gesicki < 21.75 pts

Gaskin < 23.95 pts

Waddle < 31.75 pts

Lindsay < 18.9 pts

I sweated out the final quarter with Waddle but survived.  Not much chance to win this my team isn't super strong but glad to make it this far.

I needed the Saints to not absolutely #### the bed against the Dolphins defense.

I'll be watching from the couch next week.  :rant:
Maybe if dumba$$ would throw the ball instead of taking the sack, especially when he's out of the pocket, or at the sideline 6 yards behind the line of scrimmage.  God, I hate these idiots!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm still processing...

I sure as hell wouldn't change scoring after 25 years. Especially if you keep league records like most points in a season etc..
Correct. We have all the records and that is why we won't change scoring or starting lineup requirements.  Only thing we have changed is added extra roster spots and IR spots which really was brought about due to COVID.

1 game left to be decided in our league. Guy needs 100 yards and a TD from Waddle
Really a painful loss. Had 62 yards in the first half.  Then the quick TD in the 3rd quarter.  Was up to 92 yards.  Had one 9 yard completion called back for a holding penalty that would have put him over 100.  Saints offense was so bad the Dolphins didn't need to throw the last quarter and a half.  Guy lost by 8 measly yards

Down 1.96 pts (of course had I played either team in the other semifinal I would have won easily already)

I have Sanders kicking vs his New Orleans D

under 39 yards = 3 pts

40-49 yards = 5 pts

50+ yards = 7 pts

Need couple of 40 + yard FG and Miami to score 14 or more against Saints D
The last FG from Sanders added 3 for me and took 5 away from him and swung the decision to me heading to the championship by 4.06 pts!!

Users who are viewing this thread