What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's Normal? - Do you regularly crack your knuckles? (1 Viewer)

Do you regularly crack your knuckles?

• Yes

Votes: 55 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 69 55.6%
  • I don't have any knuckles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Voted no. I guess I do on occasion (like just now because it was top of mind), but not something I do daily.

Never have on purpose, and when it happens by accident it feels so uncomfortable that I don't see myself picking up that habit any time soon.

Oh wait, I totally crack the one knuckle (close to the nail) on either thumb sometimes when my hand feels crampy, holding the thumb against the side of the index finger. I totally forgot about that as I was picturing the full one hand in other cracking of multiple knuckles. Still not "regularly," though.

Yup, regularly since high school. In fact, me and a few buddies used to see who could crack the loudest in a few classes. I still got some good juice.

Voted yes as I've done it for years. I honestly couldn't tell you if I do it daily, or hourly, or if I only did it once per week, I just do it without even realizing now...

Still do, but not as much as when I was younger. Now I probably crack my neck more than my knuckles.

Still do, but not as much as when I was younger. Now I probably crack my neck more than my knuckles.

I’ve pretty much been cracking my knuckles non-stop since seeing this thread. Maybe I do still crack them just as much as I used to, and just don’t realize it because I do it without even thinking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread