What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

where did the towers go? (1 Viewer)

grateful zed

Footballguy
Dr. Judy Wood earned a Ph.D. Degree from Virginia Tech and is a former professor of mechanical engineering. She has research expertise in experimental stress analysis, structural mechanics, deformation analysis, materials characterization and materials engineering science. Her research has involved testing materials, including complex-material systems, in the area of photomechanics, or the use of optical and image-analysis methods to determine physical properties of materials and measure how materials respond to forces placed on them. Her area of expertise involves interferometry in forensic science. She taught graduate and undergraduate engineering classes and has authored or co-authored over 60 peer-reviewed papers and journal publications in her areas of expertise.

In the time since 9/11/01, she has applied her expertise in materials science, image analysis and interferometry, to a forensic study of over 40,000 images, hundreds of video clips, a large volume of witness testimony, analyses of dust samples, seismic data, and the analysis of other environmental evidence pertaining to the destruction of the World Trade Center complex. Dr. Wood has conducted a comprehensive forensic investigation of what physically happened to the World Trade Center site on 9/11. And, based on her analysis of the evidence she gathered, in 2007, she filed a federal Qui Tam case for science fraud against the contractors who contributed to the official National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) report about the destruction of the World Trade Center towers. This case was filed in the US Supreme Court in Dec 2009. To this day, Dr. Wood's investigation and body of evidence as compiled in her book is the only comprehensive forensic investigation in the public domain. WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? is not a book of poetry, yet it has some beautiful prose. It is not a novel yet it tells a complete story. It is not a photography book, yet the pictures will grab you. It is not just a text book, yet its data is empirical and it teaches critical thinking. It is not the Bible yet it will be one of the most important books you will ever read.

http://drjudywood.com/towers/index.html

happy friday! :tinfoilhat:

World Record holder in fastest clapping averaged 12 claps per second for 60 seconds.
If the 120 floors of the WTC had "pancaked" down in 10 seconds, that would be an average of 12 floors per second. That is equal to the average number of claps per second of the World Record holder in fast clapping

wow

World Record holder in fastest clapping averaged 12 claps per second for 60 seconds.

If the 120 floors of the WTC had "pancaked" down in 10 seconds, that would be an average of 12 floors per second. That is equal to the average number of claps per second of the World Record holder in fast clapping
wow
how fast can miley cyrus twerk?

Last edited by a moderator:

wow
I don't know, but I'd like to see/hear the clapping thing.

if she can prove the building was clapping as it collapsed, i'll believe anything she tells me. is that what she's trying to say? im confused.

Drifter said:
What's her position on what happened? I can't figure it out from that mess of a website
Basically that everything you know is wrong because of a hundred different unrelated analogies to other things.

It's a deliberate technique. The people who buy into this stuff look at the mess and put it together themselves, then they become advocates. It makes for a more ironclad brainwashing.

I think she's saying that a giant hurricane caused the towers to levitate away, and then through mass hypnosis it was covered up.

i havent read the book or website. a friend of mine clued me in on the book and was pretty fanatic about some stuff in there.

who know's? the surpreme court heard the case, that says something.

As everyone knows, 9/11 has been “the justification and starting point” for all manner of destruction, loss, crime, and horror. Without 9/11, there would have been no “Patriot Act,” no abuse of FISA and stripping away of privacy rights, no Military Commissions Act of 2006 with its setting aside of Habeas Corpus, no implementation of Northcom and deployment of our own military forces on domestic American soil (for use against who, you might ask?), and no trashing of Bill of Rights and Constitutional guarantees, no programmatic and precedent-setting weakening and eliminating of right and guarantees so that the very concepts of “citizenship” and “freedom” have been emptied out to the point where setting up concentration camps inside the U.S. is now legal and not a one of us would have any recourse whatsoever if it were decided that we should be thrown into a cell in one of them and forgotten forever.[1]

Without 9/11, there would never have been any fake and opportunistic “Global War on Terror,” would never have been Guantanamo as we know it now, never have been official programs of torture or fake demonizing of Islam in order to justify wars in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Somalia, or to justify overt plans for the murder of U.S. citizens living in places like, say, Yemen.

There’s more, much more. The complete list of atrocities, crimes, and inhumanities triggered by or justified by 9/11 could fill whole chapters, even books. By using 9/11 as propaganda—by using it as trigger, excuse, justification, or catalyst—the U.S. has betrayed itself, its principles, and its people, and has made itself the world’s most dangerous enemy of all mankind and also of Earth herself.
http://wheredidthetowersgo.com/review/

wow
:lmao:

Between her and Henry Morris, it's getting really hard to admit that I got a degree in Blacksburg

wow
I don't know, but I'd like to see/hear the clapping thing.
Wouldn't make for a good commercial.

Does this mean everyone who worked in the towers had the clap?

Ambulance chasing lawyers are going to have a field day filing class action lawsuits.

Users who are viewing this thread