What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Where is Collinsworth? (1 Viewer)

M

MLBrandow

They just talked about how he's missing and they don't know where he is.... that's weird? Anyone know anything about that? Is he actually missing?"This is the part where Collinsworth would way in but no one seems to know where he is."-Joe Buck, in the middle of the WAS/PHI gameanyone else hear that?

They just talked about how he's missing and they don't know where he is.... that's weird? Anyone know anything about that? Is he actually missing?

"This is the part where Collinsworth would way in but no one seems to know where he is."

-Joe Buck, in the middle of the WAS/PHI game

anyone else hear that?
Yeah, I assumed it was some sort of a joke. I mean, they've got to know where he is. Probably hungover in his hotel room or something :)

Dunno, I had music on and i restarted my comp and heard that line... he seemed moderately concerned.... if he was actually just out sick or hungover, I just figured they'd ignore his presence all together like FOX always does in ignoring confrontation (ala american idol)

When he signed with NBC for the games starting next year, FOX told him to stay home. He hasn't done a game all season.

When he signed with NBC for the games starting next year, FOX told him to stay home. He hasn't done a game all season.
yeah he has.... i've seen him anytime i watch but this season.... or at least I thought i did....if he was, they wouldn't have made reference to missing him

Collinsworth + Madden will be a cool combo

yeah he has.... i've seen him anytime i watch but this season.... or at least I thought i did....if he was, they wouldn't have made reference to missing him

Collinsworth + Madden will be a cool combo
No, you haven't. Collinsworth signed with NBC before this season, and was released from his Fox contract. He still does Inside the NFL for HBO.Collinsworth was hired by NBC to be a studio analyst, not a play by play guy. NBC still hasn't hired a play by play guy; there is some talk about possibly switching collinsworth from the studio to the booth.

Users who are viewing this thread