What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which Safety is the better pickup on the wire! (1 Viewer)

eddy13

Footballguy
Ok guys who is the better pickup the rest of the way through.... Gus Scott,Nick Furgeson,Troy Vincent or Kennoy Kennedy! Your reply gets mine....... Please Help.. Our league awards 1 point for combined tackle.. a 8 tackle bonus at 5 points, 7 for a sack,15 for int and 25 td, 5 for forced fumble, 3 a fumble recovery

Last edited by a moderator:
I traded for Rhodes already a team already had him I traded Derrik brooks for Rhodes... Now I need to pick up my second safety and the choices are Kennedy,Gus Scott and Nick Furgeson, also available is Troy Vincent

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a close call. I happen to like Kennedy, but I can't say that he's better than Ferguson, he probably isn't. One advantage if it matters is KK has already had his bye week.I also like Gus Scott, but need to wait and see on him. I picked him up in one league, but all the others were taken. I'd probably go with Ferguson

I like Ferguson over Gus Scott. Ferguson had a great week #1, but has come back to earth. However, he is a decent, not great starter, that will get you average points, but will have a few big games. Scott seems to be a nice replacement for Rodney, but the jury is still out on him, IMO.There may be other DBs on your F/A list who are better options.

I like Ferguson over Gus Scott.

Ferguson had a great week #1, but has come back to earth. However, he is a decent, not great starter, that will get you average points, but will have a few big games. Scott seems to be a nice replacement for Rodney, but the jury is still out on him, IMO.

There may be other DBs on your F/A list who are better options.
Well Shaugn Williams,Tank Williams thats about all, Troy Voncent

I like Ferguson over Gus Scott.

Ferguson had a great week #1, but has come back to earth.  However, he is a decent, not great starter, that will get you average points, but will have a few big games.  Scott seems to be a nice replacement for Rodney, but the jury is still out on him, IMO.

There may be other DBs on your F/A list who are better options.
Well Shaugn Williams,Tank Williams thats about all, Troy Voncent
Ferguson :thumbup:

I like ferguson over Scott.My DBs are -Rhodes, Ferguson, Gibril Wilson, Ed Reed...I got Rhodes when Sharper got knocked out.

Users who are viewing this thread