What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which team would you rather play? Will answer yours!!! (1 Viewer)

Saboo

Footballguy
In our league the team with the best record gets to choose what team he will play.

Here is the scoring system.

- 10 points for every td. QB's matter in this league

- 1 pt for every 10 yds for both rushing and receiving  

- 1/2 pt per every catch

We start 1 QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1 Flex 1 Defense 1 Kicker and I can't say exactly what lineup they will go with.

These are the two teams I have to choose from.

Team 1

QB - Josh Allen @ New England

RB - Alvin Kamara - (vs Miami) Joe Mixon (vs Rams) Jordan Howard (vs NYG)

WR - Deeebo Samuel (vs Titans) Jamaar Chase vs (Ravens) Brandon Cooks (vs Chargers) Gabriel Davis (@New England)

TE - David Njoku (@ GB)

D - Miami (@ Saints)

K -Tyler Bass (@ Patriots)

Team 2

QB - Jimmy G (@ Titans) Carson Wentz @ Arizona (not sure who he will play)

RB - Nick Chubb (@GB) Ronald Jones (@Carolina) Deandre Swift (@ GB not sure if he will play) Craig Reynolds (@Atl) Chase Edmunds (vs Colts)

WR - Cordarrelle Patterson (@ vs Lions) Devante Parker (@New Orleans) Jalen Guyton (@Houston) Donovan People Jones (vs GB) Darnell Mooney (@Seattle)

TE - Dalton Schultz (vs Washington)

D - Dallas - (vs Washington)

K - Greg Zuerlein (vs Wsahington)

Thanks in advance and I will be sure to answer yours...Just leave a link and good luck in your playoffs.

I would choose to play against the team that scores the least amount of points.  So wait until the games are over next week and then decide accordingly.

However, if they make you choose before the games are played then I would easily go with Team 2.   Team 1 is the far superior team in my opinion.  

I would choose to play against the team that scores the least amount of points.  So wait until the games are over next week and then decide accordingly.

However, if they make you choose before the games are played then I would easily go with Team 2.   Team 1 is the far superior team in my opinion.  
Thanks, I agree team 1 is more talented, but team 2 has better matchups (Ronald Jones could be a top ten rb) would appreciate more opinions

Thanks, I agree team 1 is more talented, but team 2 has better matchups (Ronald Jones could be a top ten rb) would appreciate more opinions
pull the shark move and make the #2 seed pick the team he wants to play as he will likely pick wrong and then you win.

Users who are viewing this thread