What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who should I drop? (1 Viewer)

Freetreethree

Footballguy
12 Team PPR League.

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, 1 DEF, 1 K

My Team

QB: Ryan. Brees

RB: Gurley, Ekeler, David Johnson, Ro Jones, J Kelley

WR: T.Hill, Kupp, R.Woods, R. Anderson

TE: Henry

DEF: Indianapolis 

K: Gould 

Pittsburgh D and TJ Hockinson just came on my waivers. Should I pick them up and if yes, who should I drop? Should I just stick to current team?

Thank you!

You can't play Pittsburgh this week, so a swap for the Colts Is not possible. They are a good D, so you want to carry two? 

I think Kelley is the drop here for either PIT or TJ. Or you could try and trade Brees and someone else for an upgrade. 

You don't really need TJ as Henry should be good all season. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Colts DST looks really good so Steelers wouldn't be a huge upgrade.  Although if still available next week it would be nice to drop the Colts for the Steelers since Pittsburgh has their Bye out of the way after this week.

Given your small roster size I would carry a double at only one of the singleton positions (QB, TE, K or DST).  Since you already have 2 QB's then don't carry a second TE, and only very rarely carry two DSTs, and then only to cover the Bye on a historically good DST).

Generally, RB is the place to be stuffed with talent - you don't want to be needing to go to the WW if you don't have to for that position.

I'd probably stand pat.

Here's mine

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/789155-who-to-cut-deebo-marquise-mclaurin-moss-big-ben-whir/

Users who are viewing this thread